Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Genevieve Nnaji Snubbed At New Afrika Shine, Fans Not Pleased - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Snubbed At New Afrika Shine, Fans Not Pleased (46251 Views)

Singer Jidenna Visits The New Afrika Shrine / Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Dominic, Dakore Akande's Look To New Afrika Shrine / Maheeda: Divine Sam, My Daughter Not Pleased With My Raunchy Pictures & Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Snubbed At New Afrika Shine, Fans Not Pleased by lonlytroy(m): 11:08am On Jul 09, 2018
I heard she is a lesbo
Nw true?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Snubbed At New Afrika Shine, Fans Not Pleased by ameh99: 11:17am On Jul 09, 2018
beautygboel:
Really!! shocked is she this humble?

Not just humble she is matured as well. cool cool cool
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Snubbed At New Afrika Shine, Fans Not Pleased by walemetro: 11:44am On Jul 09, 2018
I don't see any Chinese guy glued to her in your pic...abi its temporary glue?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Snubbed At New Afrika Shine, Fans Not Pleased by meobizy(f): 1:28pm On Jul 09, 2018
When she's dressed like a market woman who will want to celebrate her? Abegi, she should move one side jare. Her time don expire.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Snubbed At New Afrika Shine, Fans Not Pleased by niyot124: 3:31pm On Jul 09, 2018
She no suppose humble na, she for vex grin cheesy.

Nobody get her time. Her time don go abeg, make she park one side
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Snubbed At New Afrika Shine, Fans Not Pleased by srclark: 8:16pm On Jul 09, 2018
amstamon:
Is she a star? Yes!!!
Was she invited? NO!!!
If she was, na person wey invite am go host her.
Party crasher like her.
She even get luck say she see asun chop sef. If na me, na beans wey dem use igbo cook I go give her.
for an A list actress like genny even if she comes uninvited she will always get a VIP seat ,sometimes you just want to enjoy yourself and be free sometimes all these sirens, VIP this and that gets tiring and do you know most occasions the people at the regular enjoy the groove more than the VIP section

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Acquires New Bentley / ”you Only Beg Girls For Money,i Will Finish Your Dead Career- Wizkid Tell Skales / Top 10 Hottest Girlfriends Of Popular Musicians In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.