Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,478 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Woman Faints After Policemen Arrested Her Only Child For Wearing Black Shirt. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Faints After Policemen Arrested Her Only Child For Wearing Black Shirt. (47082 Views)

Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra / Man Threatens To Rape A Lady For Wearing Black Bra, Twitter Suspends His Account / Woman Faints After Robbers Raided And Emptied Her Chemist Shop In Delta. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Faints After Policemen Arrested Her Only Child For Wearing Black Shirt. by PURITYAUTOZ: 11:05am On Jul 09, 2018
Sent to school to read instead of doing that he went to club...But all the same....Police are your best friend....
Re: Woman Faints After Policemen Arrested Her Only Child For Wearing Black Shirt. by Babyforever(f): 11:05am On Jul 09, 2018
MrCork:

...u upset her booooobsi bigger than yors?....can't u by wonder bra? ((Shake my head twice )) undecided
WTF is wrong with you sad
Re: Woman Faints After Policemen Arrested Her Only Child For Wearing Black Shirt. by davidodiba(m): 11:05am On Jul 09, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
If you wear black ---- Black*Axe or Apache

If you wear red -Vikings

If you wear Yellow - Buccaneer

If you wear Green --Marphites

If you wear Blue---- Eiye

Dress in Suit----Mafian

White------ Jurist

angry angry angry Which outfit should i put on today to avoid police harassment

Wear sackcloth

2 Likes

Re: Woman Faints After Policemen Arrested Her Only Child For Wearing Black Shirt. by pafo(m): 11:05am On Jul 09, 2018
aragonchuks:
How is it your business that he is in a club house

Another student who frequents clubs spotted.
Re: Woman Faints After Policemen Arrested Her Only Child For Wearing Black Shirt. by Proffdada: 11:06am On Jul 09, 2018
festwiz:
Someone got arrested for wearing a black shirt? undecided
Where did we lose it in this country? Someone can just be arrested for even breathing near a frustrated Eff.Sars or police officer.

Na wa. How much to add on top my #450 to get visa? I have tire. cry
I was once beaten up by police men for not greeting embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Faints After Policemen Arrested Her Only Child For Wearing Black Shirt. by HoodBillionaire: 11:06am On Jul 09, 2018
ajebota22 wit falz comes to mind
i need dah magic baby
hmmm heheheheh
all d good boys have join gang
u r putting on black
smoking cigarette
bad gang
dont come your hair
Re: Woman Faints After Policemen Arrested Her Only Child For Wearing Black Shirt. by kunyeo(m): 11:06am On Jul 09, 2018
pafo:
Blame the son! He should be in his dorm room and not a club house.

Naija police are who they are and will prolly never change but people always give them the chance to do whatever they want.

Absolutely. A Yoruba proverbs says ,a child that knows he doesn't have a mother would ensure he doesn't have his wound in a hidden part of the body.
Re: Woman Faints After Policemen Arrested Her Only Child For Wearing Black Shirt. by DBlackCeazer(m): 11:06am On Jul 09, 2018
The boy might be a cultist after all.
Re: Woman Faints After Policemen Arrested Her Only Child For Wearing Black Shirt. by OhiOfIhima: 11:07am On Jul 09, 2018
abbeyty:

Is it a crime to go to a night club in Nigeria ?..me no understand oo

A Student has no business in attending night Club. Is dat his hostel room, Class or library? His hands is dirty.
Re: Woman Faints After Policemen Arrested Her Only Child For Wearing Black Shirt. by ngwababe(f): 11:07am On Jul 09, 2018
VanjoshIII:
lol. His moniker has Samuel not Sandra oo grin

grin grin
Re: Woman Faints After Policemen Arrested Her Only Child For Wearing Black Shirt. by frowland(m): 11:07am On Jul 09, 2018
African101:
Someone was arrested on 6th and he was forced to write 7th in his statement. Though, this might not truth but Nigeria police can frame even the ghost. Moreover, we have the worst police in the world.
Haha, well I do not usually support the NPS, but you are wrong here.
By law statements are taking down from 8am to 6pm same as bail application unless things have changed over the years. Anything away from that will be handled the next day.
Secondly, they were arrested at a nightclub on the 6th friday and the last time I checked clubing starts from 12midnight there about putting the arrest most possibly post 12AM ~ the 7th.
Re: Woman Faints After Policemen Arrested Her Only Child For Wearing Black Shirt. by ngwababe(f): 11:07am On Jul 09, 2018
Asowari:
who's sarkin angry I hate pink angry It's too girlie wink

Sorry
Re: Woman Faints After Policemen Arrested Her Only Child For Wearing Black Shirt. by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 09, 2018
Babyforever:
Why all this question nah I said I thought I never said you were him sad
oh you thought he switched account.from sarkin to Asowari undecided do I type like him smiley
Re: Woman Faints After Policemen Arrested Her Only Child For Wearing Black Shirt. by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 09, 2018
ngwababe:

Sorry
it'-. OK pink are for girls thou.
Re: Woman Faints After Policemen Arrested Her Only Child For Wearing Black Shirt. by abbeyty(m): 11:12am On Jul 09, 2018
OhiOfIhima:

A Student has no business in attending night Club. Is dat his hostel room, Class or library? His hands is dirty.

who told a student have no business attending a night club? if a student cant go to a night club who should be there then? so, student to have right to enjoy his/herself in a night club again? na wa for this country ohh
Re: Woman Faints After Policemen Arrested Her Only Child For Wearing Black Shirt. by pafo(m): 11:13am On Jul 09, 2018
kunyeo:

Absolutely. A Yoruba proverbs says ,a child that knows he doesn't have a mother would ensure he doesn't have his wound in a hidden part of the body.

Thank you. My mum would say "eni ti o lenikan kin daku" (a person that has no one to call does not faint).

1 Like

Re: Woman Faints After Policemen Arrested Her Only Child For Wearing Black Shirt. by paramakina202: 11:15am On Jul 09, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:

If you wear red -Vikings

Dress in Suit----Mafian

White------ Jurist

Combine all the colours as in rainbow you are GAY.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Faints After Policemen Arrested Her Only Child For Wearing Black Shirt. by bettercreature(m): 11:15am On Jul 09, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:

If you wear red -Vikings

Dress in Suit----Mafian

White------ Jurist

You can't be trusted either.How did you get to know all these.
Re: Woman Faints After Policemen Arrested Her Only Child For Wearing Black Shirt. by dharmeelawlarh(m): 11:16am On Jul 09, 2018
They have been released!!!
Re: Woman Faints After Policemen Arrested Her Only Child For Wearing Black Shirt. by Babyforever(f): 11:16am On Jul 09, 2018
Asowari:
oh you thought he switched account.from sarkin to Asowari undecided do I type like him smiley
No you don't you fine now tongue
Re: Woman Faints After Policemen Arrested Her Only Child For Wearing Black Shirt. by aniola1995(m): 11:21am On Jul 09, 2018
do like a Taliban and burn down the station....
Re: Woman Faints After Policemen Arrested Her Only Child For Wearing Black Shirt. by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 09, 2018
Babyforever:
No you don't you fine now tongue
lol how Is you smiley
Re: Woman Faints After Policemen Arrested Her Only Child For Wearing Black Shirt. by osuagwumike(m): 11:24am On Jul 09, 2018
grin
SamuelAnyawu:

If you wear red -Vikings

Dress in Suit----Mafian

White------ Jurist

cheesy
SamuelAnyawu:

If you wear red -Vikings

Dress in Suit----Mafian

White------ Jurist

Re: Woman Faints After Policemen Arrested Her Only Child For Wearing Black Shirt. by Babyforever(f): 11:24am On Jul 09, 2018
Asowari:
lol how Is you smiley
I'm fyn smiley you ?
Re: Woman Faints After Policemen Arrested Her Only Child For Wearing Black Shirt. by TwentyOnePilots(m): 11:25am On Jul 09, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:

If you wear red -Vikings

Dress in Suit----Mafian

White------ Jurist

My guy put on Joseph clothes of many color... In fact wear rainbow clothes!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Faints After Policemen Arrested Her Only Child For Wearing Black Shirt. by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 09, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:

If you wear red -Vikings

Dress in Suit----Mafian

White------ Jurist

Wear rag

2 Likes

Re: Woman Faints After Policemen Arrested Her Only Child For Wearing Black Shirt. by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 09, 2018
Babyforever:
I'm fyn smiley you ?
I'm good dear I'm good, can I ask you something (Nl releated) thins
Re: Woman Faints After Policemen Arrested Her Only Child For Wearing Black Shirt. by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 09, 2018
Please Lets learn to read before commenting,the SUG and police said d 30 arrested were wearing black n twas in a club house, let him face d music, why didn't he use his head
Re: Woman Faints After Policemen Arrested Her Only Child For Wearing Black Shirt. by Babyforever(f): 11:30am On Jul 09, 2018
Asowari:
I'm good dear I'm good, can I ask you something (Nl releated) thins
Sure I'm all ears smiley
Re: Woman Faints After Policemen Arrested Her Only Child For Wearing Black Shirt. by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 09, 2018
Babyforever:
Sure I'm all ears smiley
humm other time smiley bye � take care! wink
Re: Woman Faints After Policemen Arrested Her Only Child For Wearing Black Shirt. by gabe1234(m): 11:32am On Jul 09, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:

If you wear red -Vikings

Dress in Suit----Mafian

White------ Jurist

hahaha...What if we wear white?
Re: Woman Faints After Policemen Arrested Her Only Child For Wearing Black Shirt. by mamajaz(f): 11:32am On Jul 09, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:

If you wear red -Vikings

Dress in Suit----Mafian

White------ Jurist
Jalamia or Agbada.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Murders Brother In Anambra For Beating, Stripping Their Mother Unclad / 80-Year-Old Woman Killed By Ritualists In Ondo, Breasts Removed (Graphic Photo) / Petty Trader Impersonates As Doctor, Moves To Transplant Heart For Patient. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.