Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,817 members, 7,817,380 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Woman Faints After Policemen Arrested Her Only Child For Wearing Black Shirt. - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Faints After Policemen Arrested Her Only Child For Wearing Black Shirt. (47081 Views)

Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra / Man Threatens To Rape A Lady For Wearing Black Bra, Twitter Suspends His Account / Woman Faints After Robbers Raided And Emptied Her Chemist Shop In Delta. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Faints After Policemen Arrested Her Only Child For Wearing Black Shirt. by MrCork: 1:03pm On Jul 09, 2018
Babyforever:
london ko China ni angry

...do u realise u talking to a Londoner? ....u beento London? (Shake my head ) undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Faints After Policemen Arrested Her Only Child For Wearing Black Shirt. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 09, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
If you wear black ---- Black*Axe or Apache

If you wear red -Vikings

If you wear Yellow - Buccaneer

If you wear Green --Marphites

If you wear Blue---- Eiye

Dress in Suit----Mafian

White------ Jurist

angry angry angry Which outfit should i put on today to avoid police harassment

Be like Joseph. Coat of many colours is bae

1 Like

Re: Woman Faints After Policemen Arrested Her Only Child For Wearing Black Shirt. by OgogoroFreak(m): 1:42pm On Jul 09, 2018
They should all be killed!

Nonsense.
Re: Woman Faints After Policemen Arrested Her Only Child For Wearing Black Shirt. by sonsomegrigbo: 1:51pm On Jul 09, 2018
Igbo police amaka....

Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka

Majority of the students arrested were Igbos...
Re: Woman Faints After Policemen Arrested Her Only Child For Wearing Black Shirt. by BAVOSKI(m): 1:52pm On Jul 09, 2018
African101:
Someone was arrested on 6th and he was forced to write 7th in his statement. Though, this might not be truth but Nigeria police can frame even the ghost. Moreover, we have the worst police in the world.
And it might also be midnight...
Re: Woman Faints After Policemen Arrested Her Only Child For Wearing Black Shirt. by JuanDeDios: 1:54pm On Jul 09, 2018
KrystosCJ:
She may not even know what her son is up to. Maybe he is, maybe he isn't in a gang. But what was he doing at a nightclub, because it is a place usually associated with cultists?

OP shed more light on the matter instead of serving us mawkishly emotional news.
Being at a nightclub is NOT an offence, so the police can't arrest you for it. If they think what you are wearing is suspicious, they can stop you and question you, but that should be it. This is condemnable.
Re: Woman Faints After Policemen Arrested Her Only Child For Wearing Black Shirt. by blunt(m): 2:02pm On Jul 09, 2018
Wear rainbow colour grin

quote author=SamuelAnyawu post=69211942]If you wear black ---- Black*Axe or Apache

If you wear red -Vikings

Dress in Suit----Mafian

White------ Jurist

angry angry angry Which outfit should i put on today to avoid police harassment[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Woman Faints After Policemen Arrested Her Only Child For Wearing Black Shirt. by victorazyvictor(m): 2:43pm On Jul 09, 2018
wolexy14:
holy christ and u spat out dis stuff from ur mouth.....ooooo damn......this is the reason y people in country are useless.....a friend of mine was arrested on a broad daylight cos he took a route everyone had been passing and police called it g -spot.how abt that

At what time bros?
Re: Woman Faints After Policemen Arrested Her Only Child For Wearing Black Shirt. by SenorFax(m): 2:47pm On Jul 09, 2018
solochris:
Arrested at a night club right? What took him there
Nairalanders pls ignore him, he's our church's spiritual father. Forgive and forget in behalf of elders, youths and junior pastors in the house.
Re: Woman Faints After Policemen Arrested Her Only Child For Wearing Black Shirt. by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 09, 2018
Babyforever:
Shy boy tongue
grin Just let it be. You won't like the question smiley
Re: Woman Faints After Policemen Arrested Her Only Child For Wearing Black Shirt. by elegance101(m): 3:59pm On Jul 09, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:

If you wear red -Vikings

Dress in Suit----Mafian

White------ Jurist

na colour riot things be the way

1 Like

Re: Woman Faints After Policemen Arrested Her Only Child For Wearing Black Shirt. by mhisterdreezy(m): 5:25pm On Jul 09, 2018
KrystosCJ:
She may not even know what her son is up to. Maybe he is, maybe he isn't in a gang. But what was he doing at a nightclub, because it is a place usually associated with cultists?

OP shed more light on the matter instead of serving us mawkishly emotional news.
someone can't go to night club again
Re: Woman Faints After Policemen Arrested Her Only Child For Wearing Black Shirt. by lgboks(m): 10:43am On Jul 10, 2018
pafo:
Blame the son! He should be in his dorm room and not a club house.

Naija police are who they are and will prolly never change but people always give them the chance to do whatever they want.
I never clubbed in school (many reasons, this included). As per your remark about people always giving them the chance: are you saying I can't go clubbing? I can't put on my black shirts? Cus like it or not, people who aren't students still go thru same issues.... And people who rationalize and say people give said police cause when they carry out their injustice are actually the ones giving them said chance

1 Like

Re: Woman Faints After Policemen Arrested Her Only Child For Wearing Black Shirt. by MrI2015(m): 9:53am On Jul 15, 2018
erico2k2:
U local bro
.Congrats Mr Foreign.
Re: Woman Faints After Policemen Arrested Her Only Child For Wearing Black Shirt. by MrI2015(m): 9:55am On Jul 15, 2018
Metuh:

1st class students go clubbing too.

Is it a crime?

Sorry to say, you are too dull and local.
.I wish there is avenue to meet who you are abusing online.
Re: Woman Faints After Policemen Arrested Her Only Child For Wearing Black Shirt. by Metuh: 10:24am On Jul 15, 2018
MrI2015:
.I wish there is avenue to meet who you are abusing online.
I can only meet you when I go to visit motherless babies home or when I want to give to the needy like you.

If you see me physically you will shout SIR SIR SIR! till your liver will cut. grin
Re: Woman Faints After Policemen Arrested Her Only Child For Wearing Black Shirt. by erico2k2(m): 6:18pm On Jul 15, 2018
MrI2015:
.Congrats Mr Foreign.
Thank U.
Re: Woman Faints After Policemen Arrested Her Only Child For Wearing Black Shirt. by Nostradamus: 11:37pm On Dec 18, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:

If you wear red -Vikings

Dress in Suit----Mafian

White------ Jurist

maybe you should try indigo cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Murders Brother In Anambra For Beating, Stripping Their Mother Unclad / 80-Year-Old Woman Killed By Ritualists In Ondo, Breasts Removed (Graphic Photo) / Petty Trader Impersonates As Doctor, Moves To Transplant Heart For Patient. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.