Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,327 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Rejoicing In God's Word - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rejoicing In God's Word (232 Views)

Rejoicing In God's Word / How I Built My Faith In God / The Place Of God’s Word In The Life Of A Christian Youth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rejoicing In God's Word by overcomersfaith(f): 9:11am On Jul 09, 2018
Our topic today is telling us the worthy of God’s Word. How have been receiving God’s Word before now? Is it with reverence or business as usually? Have you been treating it like any than other word you received or do you take God’s words sacred?

We are meant not only to reverence God’s Word but also to rejoice in it. Why do I say that? Jeremiah did it and brought blessings to him. so we have to do the same and be blessed.

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/rejoicing-in-gods-word-3/

(1) (Reply)

Buying Time / The Gospel By The Angels / Stop Arresting Pastors Who Speaks Against Bad Governance In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.