Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,291 members, 7,811,869 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos (50346 Views)

Notorious Kidnappers Arrested After Killing Reverend Father In Imo. Photos / UK Based Man Disappointed With Police After This Happened In Imo. Photos / Cultists Laugh As They Are Paraded By Police In Imo. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:21pm On Jul 09, 2018
Na wa ooo cry
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos by olametrix(m): 1:21pm On Jul 09, 2018
shocked
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos by jaymichael(m): 1:21pm On Jul 09, 2018
Sprumbabafather:
Some churches are not worthy to be called churches. How can you do wedding without getting the full consent of the family, you have not paid bride price and you are doing wedding with the girl?

Who is giving out the girls hand in marriage? Nobody.

This marriage is null and void. A proper taboo in Igboland.
This one na Taliban, Alqaeeda and Bokoharam kind of wedding. Who will collect the bride price here? The church(cult) or the chiefPRIEST?

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos by Sijo01(f): 1:23pm On Jul 09, 2018
They look like father and his last child. Tufiakwa!
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos by Deltatoto: 1:24pm On Jul 09, 2018
kennygee:
Blame the pedophiliac husband.
all of u is ranting pedophile can u swear I never lash minor before?
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos by Aboguede(m): 1:24pm On Jul 09, 2018
angryThey are gud to go
At least the girl go eat Belle full

See as hungry don finish her.

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos by Encyclopedia1: 1:24pm On Jul 09, 2018
If this happened in the North..... haters will be like Islam allows child abuse. Now, this was done in a church but nobody cry......

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos by salt1: 1:24pm On Jul 09, 2018
This is so painful!

Which church does this?

That bridegroom must already have married before.

This is kidnap
The child-bride is even smiling. What does she know?

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos by Monaco2(m): 1:25pm On Jul 09, 2018
My o my... Wat did I just read shocked sad angry N how come d so called brother of the bride is ranting on facebook instead of him to get that pedophile arrested immediately.... Wat is wrong with some pipo sef...... Some churches nowadays no b church o....

5 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 09, 2018
Sprumbabafather:
Some churches are not worthy to be called churches. How can you do wedding without getting the full consent of the family, you have not paid bride price and you are doing wedding with the girl?

Who is giving out the girls hand in marriage? Nobody.

This marriage is null and void. A proper taboo in Igboland.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos by Sanchez01: 1:26pm On Jul 09, 2018
Instead of organizing or paying some of his friends to raze the church and its pastorate, he is denouncing and ranting on Facebook. I hope this gets to certain NGOs and law enforcement agencies.

6 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos by Deltatoto: 1:26pm On Jul 09, 2018
Lonestar124:
Will you give your daughter hand in marriage to a man between your age?
wbat r u talking abt if she wants to how do u stop her?
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos by chinonso23(m): 1:26pm On Jul 09, 2018
If she come wear trouser
Lekpa na lekpa

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos by OhiOfIhima: 1:27pm On Jul 09, 2018
I cant stop laughing... Shay na the church born the girl abi Raphael families... The name of the Church sef get me rolling Fishers waiting.....

See the old papa marry youngee.. The groom papa n the groom join with the little bride hold the master key of fooliness. Jeopardizing the name of prophet Isah( A.S ) religion. SMH

3 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 09, 2018
At 17, she is considered an adult in US, but 18 in Nigeria is adult.

As it is, there is nothing to do than let them be. You can not marry your sister, so she has made her decision.

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos by Damfostopper(m): 1:28pm On Jul 09, 2018
I can't believe this happened in igboland.... I was thinking its Kenya....

Don't cry for me Biafra abi Argentina ....

nonsensse and buhari

7 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos by fgsamuel(m): 1:29pm On Jul 09, 2018
She has been brainwashed...Obviously.

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos by FRANKOSKI(m): 1:29pm On Jul 09, 2018
THIS IS THE ONE WE SEE..... HOW ABOUT THE SECRET ONES? #WHEN YOU'RE THE 1ST TO ENTER....

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos by Godwin978(m): 1:29pm On Jul 09, 2018
that is more than an insult, but wait ooooo it seems like a man geting married to a fellow man
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos by twf1: 1:30pm On Jul 09, 2018
What did I just read?

3 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos by eddypolymer(m): 1:31pm On Jul 09, 2018
I know this guy,he was born and brought in agbor,delta state.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos by McCobble(m): 1:31pm On Jul 09, 2018
Guy, this is simple nao, arrange police and NAPTIP for this these he-goats, charge them for child trafficking, abduction and underage marriage, nah prison straight get the yeye man, hin family and the presiding pastor, lawyers in the house abi no be so?

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos by OhiOfIhima: 1:31pm On Jul 09, 2018
loveth360:
the truth is okoroawusa has brought so many uncultural things to ala Igbo.

And is time to send back to jos.
Shat up jaree... Go n find solution to your problem n stop politicize everything. Na Okoroawusa gave d girl to d man abi. If I nack u apakoo ehh

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos by orumba(m): 1:32pm On Jul 09, 2018
religions, politician are the major problems we are having in this country.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos by Tlyon(m): 1:32pm On Jul 09, 2018
Lord have mercy, and you didn't lockup your sis indoor, this girl is young nah, igbo again.

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos by Omoedeki: 1:36pm On Jul 09, 2018
Sirpaul:
she must definitely be a deeper life or chosen.... skikana

Deeper Life cannot support such illegality. Without parental consent there is no marriage. Both Parents must support and bless the marriage before the Church can conduct the marriage ceremony.

5 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos by Arysexy(m): 1:36pm On Jul 09, 2018
Okoroawusa has brot ab0ki kind of marriage into imo

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos by ohem007(m): 1:38pm On Jul 09, 2018
Chaiii....

Fishers of men bawo

3 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos by els0nm0rali(m): 1:38pm On Jul 09, 2018
If this was a post about how this happened in the north or in Afonja land this tread will have reached 20pages by now with you-know-who frolicking around in glee.

And I won't be surprised if this disgraceful act was tied to exorbitant bride price from the bride's family.

4 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos by newbie2018: 1:38pm On Jul 09, 2018
it will take a lot for me to believe any cooked up stories by bloggers.
...bloggers can tell a thousand lies out of a single picture.

what I see is a man Polly forced to marry a young girl he Impregnated , the rest of the story is cooked up bulls hit
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos by fatymore(f): 1:38pm On Jul 09, 2018
Should I abuse Christians or Jesus... No

I won't cos this is an individual approach not religion

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Divorced Wife Stabs Ex-Husband's Wife To Death In Ondo / Gang Revenge: Mob Kill Man Who Brutally Murdered His Elder Brother In PH / Why Herbalists Ask For Women's Pants - Man Arrested For Money Rituals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.