Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,018 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos (50352 Views)

Notorious Kidnappers Arrested After Killing Reverend Father In Imo. Photos / UK Based Man Disappointed With Police After This Happened In Imo. Photos / Cultists Laugh As They Are Paraded By Police In Imo. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos by Sanchez01: 2:24pm On Jul 09, 2018
fatymore:
Should I abuse Christians or Jesus... No

I won't cos this is an individual approach not religion
Aunty Fatimo, as opposed to Islam and it's doctrines, Christianity does not in any way preach, encourage or support cradle robbery, marrying without parental consent and all sorts.

Last I remembered, Jesus wasn't the 'prophet' who married a minor and eventually died on her laps.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos by linkszelda: 2:25pm On Jul 09, 2018
North ~ terrorism, pedophilia,

North Central ~ terrorism, cannibalism

South West ~ fraud, rituals,

South South ~ fraud, rituals, robbery

South East ~ Everything I have listed and more plus anything you can add

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 09, 2018
Angelanest:
A man has publicly denounced his supposed in-laws after his younger sister (who will turn 18 in September) got married to an older man without the knowledge and consent of the family in Imo State. According to reports, the wedding which was planned for almost six months - was hidden from the girl's family member because that is the principle of her church (Fishers of Men Charismatic church).

The angry brother, Raphael Udoye has taken to Facebook to raise an alarm and also alert the public of what happened.

Read below;

I FORBID YOU TO BE MY IN-LAW TILL ETERNITY.

I Raphael Udoye From Umualabuike Isieke Isiokpo in Ideato North L.G.A Imo State Hereby Announce to the World That This Idiot In the Picture is never, and can never be my In-law. I Raphael can never hide taboo no matter who did it, I dont care if you are my Blood or not.

Many people will say why did I went to work why my Blood sister is getting married.

It just started on 29th of June 2018, when a class mate of my so called sister "UDOYE BLESSING" chatted me that my sister is getting married and have printed a wedding card and I could not Invite her to the wedding. In surprise I asked Her "which of my sister is getting married and I did not know, Is it a Joke or what?"

She said she is with the wedding card that if I doubt her, I should Invite her to see the wedding Card. With my utmost surprise, I thought its a dream while its reality. On reaching home I called her to come that I want to ask her if what am hearing and seeing is true or a nightmare?

Surprisingly She replied "So U have not heard, If you want to know U have to come to our church to know more details". Imagine someone that I thought is my sister have been deceived by Their so called Pastor From Fishers of men Charismatic church Isiokpo, that she should not tell any member of her family that she is getting married.
#A_taboo_in_Igbo_land

I cant Withheld the insult from my sister and their so called Pastor.

I asked my sister again "Blessing who is the man that is seeking your hand in marriage that your family members will not know? is he a ghost or human being? Are you Crazy? How Could you marry someone that your sibling dont Know? How old are You? Is Marriage your future to think for now? how can your pastor print and share wedding card without the consent of your family? Whose names is written in the Card?.

after all this Investigation I found out that the so called Abominable church "Fishers of Men Charistmatic Church Isiokpo, had plan the wedding since six months ago and hide it from the girls family. On Sunday 1st July 2018 when I Started reporting that this wedding will never hold in my eye, that is when our so called stupid inlaw receive information that the family did not agree that the wedding will hold.

On monday 2nd of July 2018, I am preparing to go work when someone knocked, after receiving the guest. He introduced himself to be the father of this man in the picture with my sister, that he heard we reject the wedding and traditional marriage which will hold on 7th and 8th of July 2018. That he came only to appeal for us to accept his apology to hold the wedding, that it will be an insult to him if the wedding did not hold, that he had informed their churches all over Nigeria that his Son Is getting marriage, that He had shared the wedding card Since ending of May 2018.

I asked him a question "Is this not the first time am seeing you? How can an elder like you do such evil, by printing a wedding card without knowing your inlaws? how can you fix dates for wedding and traditional marriage only you and your churches without seeing the parents of the Child.

He replied "that is the Order of their church, that the Family of the Girl will not know until the wedding date" Tufiaa!!!! this is a taboo and I have never seen such in Isiokpo Land since My Birth. and can never accept a taboo.

#no_Marriage_Introduction
#No_Dowry_Paid
I Raphael hereby announce to the public that you did not marry my sister. You kidnapped her anything that happens to her in future I will Fight You With all Aspects.
#I_have_Spoken

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/17-year-old-girl-weds-older-man-with-knowledge-of-her-family-in-imo-photos.html

The man is a thief. How can you not get the consent of a girl's parents before wedding. This wedding is null. Who received the bride price? Iberiberism.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos by Ayatullah(m): 2:26pm On Jul 09, 2018
Sprumbabafather:
Some churches are not worthy to be called churches. How can you do wedding without getting the full consent of the family, you have not paid bride price and you are doing wedding with the girl?

Who is giving out the girls hand in marriage? Nobody.

This marriage is null and void. A proper taboo in Igboland.

What are you talking about? These are serious Christians who do not give a damn about your Igbo taboooo shocked

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos by els0nm0rali(m): 2:27pm On Jul 09, 2018
somegirl1:

Without her family's consent. Note the difference.

Without her family's consent. Read again, slowly this time.

Does it matter? Take a look at those pictures again and tell me you don't see elderly women in the group photographs.

If men are callous and all they want is sex with a young girl, how about those grannies in the pictures.

From the pictures it looks like its a normal thing in that area. No one looks shocked or surprised.

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos by Gloriousgud: 2:27pm On Jul 09, 2018
Empiree:
Would you have said the same if the husband was muslim?
looking at the girl in the pix u should know she is more than 17, the Muslims do married very minor between the age 9-15. 17-18 is a mother in Muslim community.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos by Ayatullah(m): 2:30pm On Jul 09, 2018
Sprumbabafather:
Some churches are not worthy to be called churches. How can you do wedding without getting the full consent of the family, you have not paid bride price and you are doing wedding with the girl?

Who is giving out the girls hand in marriage? Nobody.

This marriage is null and void. A proper taboo in Igboland.

What are you talking about? These are serious Christians who do not give a damn about your Igbo taboo shocked

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos by Ekeseges(f): 2:31pm On Jul 09, 2018
The girl in question is brainwashed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos by Sardauna24(m): 2:31pm On Jul 09, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
If na Northerner do dis wan na . . . .

See PEDO*FILE? cheesy

Yerima of Imo State! grin
lols true talk
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos by Yankiss(m): 2:32pm On Jul 09, 2018
Angelanest:
see more >>> https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/17-year-old-girl-weds-older-man-with-knowledge-of-her-family-in-imo-photos.html
Are you that weak? What can we do now? You should have arrested these sick people. Your underage sister doesn't know a thing about marriage. That this sham is called marriage doesn't mean she isn't at danger of skull harvesters. You didn't do the right thing here. The wedding ought to have been disrupted by mass arrests.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos by Empiree: 2:33pm On Jul 09, 2018
newbie2018:
it will take a lot for me to believe any cooked up stories by bloggers.
...bloggers can tell a thousand lies out of a single picture.

what I see is a man Polly forced to marry a young girl he Impregnated , the rest of the story is cooked up bulls hit
grin but you believe bloggers stories about fulani cheesy

Talk about double standards grin

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos by somegirl1: 2:34pm On Jul 09, 2018
els0nm0rali:

Does it matter? Take a look at those pictures again and tell me you don't see elderly women in the group photographs.

If men are callous and all they want is sex with a young girl, how about those grannies in the pictures.

From the pictures it looks like its a normal thing in that area. No one looks shocked or surprised.

Would it be news-worthy if it weren't abnormal? How often do you hear of paedophilic marriages in the North, except for when the poor girl poisons family members?

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos by Empiree: 2:35pm On Jul 09, 2018
Gloriousgud:
looking at the girl in the pix u should know she is more than 17, the Muslims do married very minor between the age 9-15. 17-18 is a mother in Muslim community.
twists, EXCUSES, HYPOCRITE angry

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos by Sardauna24(m): 2:36pm On Jul 09, 2018
Chai..this people have started again..if na one northerner dey do am them go stormed this thread with their flat head like cocconut.idiots

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos by papae1(m): 2:38pm On Jul 09, 2018
Blood of buhari... chai so this uncle wants to harvest from this little punany without paying a dime all in the name of church arrangement? the pastor should be arrested ASAP.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos by Ishilove: 2:38pm On Jul 09, 2018
What in God's name did I just read? embarassed shocked

I am finding this VERY hard, nay, IMPOSSIBLE to believe. I want to hear from the other side. undecided
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos by pally123: 2:41pm On Jul 09, 2018
People dey enjoy o! 17 years kwa
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos by Empiree: 2:41pm On Jul 09, 2018
Lothbrok:
This girl might have been abandon by her family. . no means of feeding, welfare and/or educational pursuit.

There is more to this, if you don't here from her, you may end up judging her.

I know a lot of girls from 13 to 17 years of age already with one to two children from different men.

She choose to make it official that is why it has gone viral. She refused to have a child outside wedlock. or leave with him, make babies and after a number of years. . bride price get paid.

Beside, ladies age faster than men. .

I just feel, the family consent and approval should be the basic for a pastor to join a woman to the man. Anything outside this is wrong.

okay but when a Muslim man does the same, why don't you people give this same excuses you just
gave?.

Why the double standards?

Is it because this incident hits home?

Mind you, you just gave perfect excuses muslims give too. So why do you folks called them names and abused Islam and their prophet for doing the same?

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos by sonsomegrigbo: 2:42pm On Jul 09, 2018
NOT ALL IGBOS ARE CRIMINALS BUT OVER 90% OF CRIMINALS WORLDWIDE ARE IGBOS...

IGBO AMAKA
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 09, 2018
this ine just come here dey display him writing skills. someone that is just 17years old and not a muslim, this is kidnap na police case be this sef. criminal matter
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos by ollah2: 2:50pm On Jul 09, 2018
The children of hate with attack just this church, the pastor and those that attended it. If it was a Muslim wedding, a Muslim living in far away Australia will be attacked alongside everything that Islam stands for yet they are the tolerant and upright ones.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos by fatymore(f): 2:54pm On Jul 09, 2018
Sanchez01:

Aunty Fatimo, as opposed to Islam and it's doctrines, Christianity does not in any way preach, encourage or support cradle robbery, marrying without parental consent and all sorts.

Last I remembered, Jesus wasn't the 'prophet' who married a minor and eventually died on her laps.

Why didn't your lot abuse Christianity since it was done in a church... undecided

You just like saying rubbish.. Does that makes you a good Christian...
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos by SoulB6: 3:26pm On Jul 09, 2018
What goes around, comes around
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos by Lothbrok(m): 3:29pm On Jul 09, 2018
SAMBARRY:
join a child that is not through with school. Are you a pedophile?

Which school? What if she doesn't have anyone to train her through school. Will she kill herself or sell her body to men to actualize her dream,? . . and dies in the process.

Do you know the plans the man has for her. Do you really know how hard this country has become. . .

She is 17, this I know. . our great grand parents married earlier than this. .

In this age and time, most of our grown up women have lost their womb, glory and honor due to their reckless lifestyle of the past. No be slay queen they wan be!?

You think its easy to get a husband to call you own this days? . Go and ask all this female celebrities.

Where my worrying lies is with the parental approval.

This is needed..
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 3:39pm On Jul 09, 2018
muykem:
I thought this only happen within Fulani. So Igbo backwardness is up to this level.

Why insulting the whole Igbo,besides they don't look Igbo to me, but on a serious note, your entire family is backward...Nkapi.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos by ststyreal(f): 3:44pm On Jul 09, 2018
This kain family too mumu!!!!! Una no dey use cane flog the demon wey dey inside the girl body, carry her comot for the church?? What nonsense!!!!! They should go and get her out from the man's house fast, can you imagine!!!!!!
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos by Kendude: 3:48pm On Jul 09, 2018
sad
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos by prettymaxy(f): 4:02pm On Jul 09, 2018
That girl right there has been brainwashed.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos by ImaIma1(f): 4:09pm On Jul 09, 2018
That thing that is shacking them will soon clear after some time
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos by Alhajiemeritus: 4:09pm On Jul 09, 2018
Sirpaul:
she must definitely be a deeper life or chosen.... skikana
She is a fisher woman
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos by DEcclesia(m): 4:24pm On Jul 09, 2018
For me, I know and I will say this not a church. I think is an appropriate time in which communities will be observing churches that they welcome in their land. This is rubbish and the so called in-law should be Sue for abduction

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gang Revenge: Mob Kill Man Who Brutally Murdered His Elder Brother In PH / Why Herbalists Ask For Women's Pants - Man Arrested For Money Rituals / SARS Operatives Shoot Man Wrongly Labeled A Fraudster In Ojota - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.