Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,145 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

Killings: Investigate Ahmed Maje’s Claims - MURIC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Killings: Investigate Ahmed Maje’s Claims - MURIC (10346 Views)

Soldiers Beat Salihu Aliyu, The Galadima Of Tungan-Maje & Family Members / Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau / "This Is Nigeria": Femi Falana Blasts MURIC For Threatening To Sue Falz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killings: Investigate Ahmed Maje’s Claims - MURIC by Omeokachie: 1:40pm On Jul 09, 2018
It's Ishaq again!

Comedy time! grin
Re: Killings: Investigate Ahmed Maje’s Claims - MURIC by OhiOfIhima: 1:40pm On Jul 09, 2018
madridguy:
DSS should act fast.
The Nairaland mofos will see no reason to see if there is an iota of truth for his claims.. Someone come out boldly to lay the allegation n threaten to support it wit his prove if they think otherwise still no one dare refute the honorable Claims. This country is an enemy to the truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Killings: Investigate Ahmed Maje’s Claims - MURIC by GavelSlam: 1:43pm On Jul 09, 2018
Proffdada:
When you know MURIC stands for Muslim Union of Retarded Imbeciles Committee grin

You spelt MUSIC .

1 Like

Re: Killings: Investigate Ahmed Maje’s Claims - MURIC by kawkab: 1:44pm On Jul 09, 2018
The very caustic approach that MURIC adopts in making Statements on political issues is worrisome. Every press release and statements from MURIC is usually filed with so much bile.
Ayo Oritsejafor has refrained from meddling in political matters since the inception of this regime. Trying to link alleged shipments in containers to Oritsejafor and Jonathan is quite laughable, especially when conjectures and speculations are used as the backup claims.
Jonathan is not the only one that has gone to Israel of recent, so trying to establish a nexus between arm shipment to Nigeria and Jonathan visit to Israel without any thorough investigation is laughable.
The man that said politicians are responsible for the killing in Plateau State, should kindly state and submit the evidence he has to the DSS. If that is truly the case such politicians should be fished quickly and prosecuted without any form of witch hunting.

2 Likes

Re: Killings: Investigate Ahmed Maje’s Claims - MURIC by Trumps: 1:47pm On Jul 09, 2018
saaron:
Bloody Terrorist.
The current Genocide in middle belt is all about FULANI EXPANSION AGENDA TO MASSACRE/WIPE INDIGENOUS POPULATION, THEN RENAME AND TAKE OVER THEIR ANCESTRAL LAND AS IT HAPPENED IN BENUE AND PLATEAU STATE!
NOTE: Just take a trip to villages attacked by terrorist Herders and you will see for yourself that the terrorist have since Renamed those communities to Hausa Fulani names! What sort of communal clash (How Buhari's Govt Describes the Grnocide in Middle Belt) will lead to terrorist settling there and renaming the attacked locations? Your guess is as good as mine. The plan is to drive out or wipe the locals off their own Ancestral land for fulani expansion agenda.
That is why buhari's terrorist govt is desperately pushing for Grazing Reserves for fulanis. Buhari's govt's Grazing Reserves/Ranching = Cattle Colonies. We all know what colonies mean.
The word Colony is basically a Settlement with human population. A place where groups of people decides to build houses and live there permanently.
Looking at buhari's plan to set up Grazing Reserves (Colonies) all over Nigeria, you will see that the plan is nothing but a demonic attempt to set up Fulani Settlements in all states in Nigeria. Their idea is to populate every state in Nigeria with fulanis until they increase in population (Import Fulanis from West African Countries) and take over the land through Genocide the same way they are currently doing in middle belt under guise of cattle rearing.

Anything contrary to the above is Taqiya LIES!!!!!!
You are a big fool, why digressing from the point.

1 Like

Re: Killings: Investigate Ahmed Maje’s Claims - MURIC by saaron(m): 1:47pm On Jul 09, 2018
Esseite:
There is nothing to investigate..

Is it not the same DSS that has picked up Abaribe, Suswam, Nyame, Jang etc.. would now have an oppurtunity to pick up a confirmed killer politician from the opposition to salvage its name and not act?

There is nothing to investigate..
Buhari's govt theory that politicians are behind middle belt genocide is nothing but Roaster and Bull Story aimed at Protecting the Real Perpetrators of Plateau Genocide.
Re: Killings: Investigate Ahmed Maje’s Claims - MURIC by AnanseK(m): 1:53pm On Jul 09, 2018
Authoreety:
Can u imagine d terrorist muric trying to divert the whole fulani herdsmen issue...?

MURICS DUMBNESS IRRITATES ME.

So you think this very serious allegation from a Plateau indigene who is also a legislator should not be investigated ?❓

2 Likes

Re: Killings: Investigate Ahmed Maje’s Claims - MURIC by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 09, 2018

1 Like

Re: Killings: Investigate Ahmed Maje’s Claims - MURIC by LZAA: 1:58pm On Jul 09, 2018
BAILMONEY:
Hon. Ahmed Maje, a member of the House of Representatives, recently disclosed that politicians were behind the killings in Plateau State. He also claimed he had ample evidence to support his claim and that a report on this had earlier been submitted but nobody did anything about it.

Reacting to this revelation, the Muslim Rights Concern (MURIC) said in a statement issued on Monday, 9th July, 2018 and signed by its director, Professor Ishaq Akintola, that it is greatly agitated by the disclosure. “This is a matter concerning security of lives and properties. The precious lives of our people are being wasted as if they are mere flies or cockroaches. It is callous, insensitive and inhuman. Hon. Maje’s claims must be investigated immediately. We suggest that a powerful commission of inquiry must be instituted for this purpose.

Speaking during plenary in the House of Representatives, Hon. Maje had said, “I want to tell this House and Nigerians that about 300 people were trained in Israel, it’s there in our report, we gave it to the government to work on and find out those sponsoring them. Till today, nobody has been traced and these people are the ones who go about killing people. I’m giving you this and I’m willing to surrender these documents.

“A company in Plateau State did importation and about four containers were missing and when we traced as a committee what was in those containers, we were told that the containers were taken to the house of a politician. When we traced the name of the company it was a security company in Israel. They bought arms.

“We do not want to say the truth and this will continue to hunt and bedevil us. The truth of the matter is that there are some politicians behind these killings. I’m from Plateau State and I’m saying those behind this are politicians and I know I’m putting my life on the line by saying this, but I prefer to die and save others. I’m willing to surrender some of these documents”.

Commenting on Maje’s allegation, MURIC said, “The above revelation is quite disturbing. Reference has been made to four missing containers. The four containers were traced to the house of a politician in Plateau State. Further investigations revealed that the containers were imported from an Israeli company which manufactures arms.

“There is more to six than seven. Even a six year old can deduce a connection between the four missing containers with arms which were traced to the house of a politician in Plateau State and other arms-laden containers which were intercepted by customs in various boarders.

“By extension, a link may be established between stories of containers seized at the nation’s boarders and the aircraft of the former president of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, which was seized in South Africa in 2014 after a failed attempt to purchase arms in that country. With hindsight, we can see that those weapons were never meant for the Nigerian military but were part of the grand plot to arm some killer militia but Jonathan’s government simply gave Oritsejafor a coverup. A neatly packaged plot to train and arm militiamen in several Nigerian states is emerging from this scenario.

“It means that we have been living with killers all along and walking in the shadow of death. These people have prepared very well. They were only moving from state to state to execute their diabolical plot. The leakage of this deadly plot can be adduced to Allah’s response to the prayers of innocent Nigerians.

“Thinking aloud, we doubt if several trips made by former President Goodluck Jonathan to Jerusalem in company of some religious leaders were actually what we were made to believe or sheer hocus pocus designed as covers for the same grand plot, namely, a clandestine importation of large cache of weapons from Israel. We say this because the last time we checked, two plus two still gave us four. Those trips were too regular for comfort and they may have given official government cover for anything.

“This may have been responsible for the unusual push of a section of religious leaders to remove President Muhammadu Buhari from power as well as the several feverish rush for protests against killings organized by CAN. Are those protests intended as coverups? Are some religious leaders panicking? Has the wind blown? Are we going to see the ruff of the hen very soon?”

The Islamic organization followed this up with some posers, “Maje mentioned a report submitted to government. We need to know which government? Was he referring to this Buhari regime, that of Jonathan, Yaradua or Obasanjo? Again, when was this report submitted? Where are copies of the report? It is only after we have answers to these questions that we can know whether or not Maje’s claim has merit”.

MURIC therefore called on the Federal Government (FG) to immediately set up a powerful commission of inquiry to investigate the claims. “The identity of the politician connected with the four containers which disappeared must be revealed. FG must also provide adequate protection for Hon. Maje, his family and properties from harm. This is the Mother of Whistle-Blowing. There is no time to waste. We must make hay while the sun shines”.

http://drishaqakintola..com/2018/07/killings-investigate-hon-majes-claims.html?spref=tw&m=1

Maje is another useful idiot like gowon who was used and dumped like hot coal
MADyetti aloah have beeen making silly declarations and have been left alone and u expect others to leave their homes to fulanis
Even ibb and abacha with their one north agenda weren't this dumb
Smh

1 Like

Re: Killings: Investigate Ahmed Maje’s Claims - MURIC by Awoo88: 2:01pm On Jul 09, 2018
Even when the presidency through that idioticFemi had opined that is better to give land than die.

2 Likes

Re: Killings: Investigate Ahmed Maje’s Claims - MURIC by skedman(m): 2:13pm On Jul 09, 2018
Authoreety:
Can u imagine d terrorist muric trying to divert the whole fulani herdsmen issue...?

MURICS DUMBNESS IRRITATES ME.
You are the one that irritates the most ,An allegation is been made instead of you to support the investigation of such allegation you are here ranting like a bush baby .To be honest with you further massacre could still be witnessed in the part of the country before election and our enemies or their family could be involved. stop supporting politicians they are deadly people

1 Like

Re: Killings: Investigate Ahmed Maje’s Claims - MURIC by Dpharisee: 2:26pm On Jul 09, 2018
MURIC is a ONE Man Yoruba Muslim gang answerable to the Sultan of Sokoto.
He wants more Ilorin and Iwo Emirs in Yorubaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Killings: Investigate Ahmed Maje’s Claims - MURIC by buharitill2023: 2:29pm On Jul 09, 2018
post=69216181:
“A company in Plateau State did importation and about four containers were missing and when we traced as a committee what was in those containers, we were told that the containers were taken to the house of a politician. When we traced the name of the company it was a security company in Israel. They bought arms.

“We do not want to say the truth and this will continue to hunt and bedevil us. The truth of the matter is that there are some politicians behind these killings. I’m from Plateau State and I’m saying those behind this are politicians and I know I’m putting my life on the line by saying this, but I prefer to die and save others. I’m willing to surrender some of these documents”.

The senator should release the documents with him and
The government should look into this.
These killings must STOP.
and those jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra don't want this killing to stop, that is why they attack anybody that want it to stop.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killings: Investigate Ahmed Maje’s Claims - MURIC by buharitill2023: 2:33pm On Jul 09, 2018
BankoleJohnson:
smiley Typical blame game...
but the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra CAN were quick to blame buhari.

1 Like

Re: Killings: Investigate Ahmed Maje’s Claims - MURIC by jokotus: 2:38pm On Jul 09, 2018
Daddy its not compulsory that you must talk on religious line. I don't believe in what you are saying because its pointless.
I wish that you train your followers in the ways of the Lord.
Am sorry for saying this in public.
Re: Killings: Investigate Ahmed Maje’s Claims - MURIC by ekiyorA(m): 2:41pm On Jul 09, 2018
The lawmaker needs to provide proof since he claims to have the report.
Re: Killings: Investigate Ahmed Maje’s Claims - MURIC by bejeria101(m): 2:54pm On Jul 09, 2018
post=69216181:

The senator should release the documents with him and
The government should look into this.
These killings must STOP.

You belive everything you hear? You are a learner.
Re: Killings: Investigate Ahmed Maje’s Claims - MURIC by CharlotteFlair: 2:54pm On Jul 09, 2018
vedaxcool:
grin^^^^
One of the militia whose role is to forment hate towards Muslims by brain washing nairaland Christians. MURIC is right to be concerned about the deliberate covert actions being taken in the north central and north east. PMB must rise to the occasion and ruthlessly prosecute all militias and herdsmens.
Hahahahahah...which PMB?
Re: Killings: Investigate Ahmed Maje’s Claims - MURIC by ollah2: 3:15pm On Jul 09, 2018
bejeria101:

You belive everything you hear? You are a learner.

You would have believed and attacked the government if it came from Fayode or FFK right?

1 Like

Re: Killings: Investigate Ahmed Maje’s Claims - MURIC by MrAJQ(m): 3:17pm On Jul 09, 2018
saaron:
Bloody Terrorist.
Buhari's govt's claim that politicians are behind middle belt genocide is nothing but a Roaster and Bull Story aimed to Protect Perpetrators of Plateau massacre and deliberately misguid Nigerians and the world about the REAL CAUSE of middle belt massacre.
The current Genocide in middle belt is all about FULANI EXPANSION AGENDA TO MASSACRE/WIPE INDIGENOUS POPULATION, THEN RENAME AND TAKE OVER THEIR ANCESTRAL LAND AS IT HAPPENED IN BENUE AND PLATEAU STATE!
NOTE: Just take a trip to villages attacked by terrorist Herders and you will see for yourself that the terrorist have since Renamed those communities to Hausa Fulani names! What sort of communal clash (How Buhari's Govt Describes the Grnocide in Middle Belt) will lead to terrorist settling there and renaming the attacked locations? Your guess is as good as mine. The plan is to drive out or wipe the locals off their own Ancestral land for fulani expansion agenda.
That is why buhari's terrorist govt is desperately pushing for Grazing Reserves for fulanis. Buhari's govt's Grazing Reserves/Ranching = Cattle Colonies. We all know what colonies mean.
The word Colony is basically a Settlement with human population. A place where groups of people decides to build houses and live there permanently.
Looking at buhari's plan to set up Grazing Reserves (Colonies) all over Nigeria, you will see that the plan is nothing but a demonic attempt to set up Fulani Settlements in all states in Nigeria. Their idea is to populate every state in Nigeria with fulanis until they increase in population (Import Fulanis from West African Countries) and take over the land through Genocide the same way they are currently doing in middle belt under guise of cattle rearing.

Anything contrary to the above is Taqiya LIES!!!!!!

People like you has made Nairaland a clone garbage.

1 Like

Re: Killings: Investigate Ahmed Maje’s Claims - MURIC by chairman00100: 3:21pm On Jul 09, 2018
buharitill2023:
but the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra CAN were quick to blame buhari.

bros,
buhari said the same thing, that politicians are responsible for the killings, are those politicians more powerful in nigeria today than buhari that he refuses to arrest them? check your comment in relation to the thread, people who call others idiots may want to do better than you have done. a better definition of idiotic mentality maybe defending a person or position without cross_checking them
Re: Killings: Investigate Ahmed Maje’s Claims - MURIC by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:35pm On Jul 09, 2018
GavelSlam:
Investigations must be carried out.

Anybody that doesn't want investigations to be made is not willing to find long lasting peace.

May the household of those who wish this bloodshed to continue be visited with death.

May it begin with their mothers or fathers ,their sons and daughters before crippling them.

And all the good people said Amen.
AMEN

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Killings: Investigate Ahmed Maje’s Claims - MURIC by ticon4life(m): 4:40pm On Jul 09, 2018
Amen
Re: Killings: Investigate Ahmed Maje’s Claims - MURIC by ticon4life(m): 4:52pm On Jul 09, 2018
Muric! ...the voice of the voiceless.Jzk
Re: Killings: Investigate Ahmed Maje’s Claims - MURIC by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:01pm On Jul 09, 2018
Yes, they should expose the dirty politicians sponsoring these killings and using the media to inflame emotions.
Killers of those Benue clergymen, Tershaku (Ortom's aide) etc. already in police custody would no doubt be providing some useful information concerning their sponsors.
Re: Killings: Investigate Ahmed Maje’s Claims - MURIC by mamaafrik(m): 7:39am On Jul 10, 2018
i love that Ghana treatment,we could see that they threatened them and refused to move too over there until hail and brimstone befell them

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Orders Ondo Assembly To Investigate Akeredolu’s Health / Gaddafi Wants Atleasts 5 Billion Euros/yr from EU To Prevent "black Europe" / Shell’s $3.5 Billion Assa Gas Plant In Imo Set To Kick-off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.