Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,712 members, 7,809,699 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

Gaddafi Wants Atleasts 5 Billion Euros/yr from EU To Prevent "black Europe" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gaddafi Wants Atleasts 5 Billion Euros/yr from EU To Prevent "black Europe" (10344 Views)

Mahama Begs EU To Release Funds To Ghana / Russia Bans Food Imports From EU And U.S. In Retaliation To Western Sanctions / Imo, EU To Partner In 200 Micro-projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gaddafi Wants Atleasts 5 Billion Euros/yr from EU To Prevent "black Europe" by Nobody: 4:48am On Sep 01, 2010
The mad man of Africa is at it again:

Libyan leader Col Muammar Gaddafi says the EU should pay Libya at least 5bn euros (£4bn; $6.3bn) a year to stop illegal African immigration and avoid a "black Europe".

Speaking on a visit to Italy, Col Gaddafi said Europe "could turn into Africa" as "there are millions of Africans who want to come in". Italy has drawn criticism for handing over to Libya migrants it intercepts at sea, without screening them first. Far fewer now reach Italy from Libya. He qu

European Commission figures show that in 2009 the number of people caught trying to enter Italy illegally fell to 7,300, from 32,052 in 2008. The data was collected under the EU's Eurodac fingerprinting system.  Col Gaddafi has forged close ties with Italy since a friendship treaty was signed two years ago. It sought to draw a line under historic bitterness between Libya and Italy, its former colonial master.

"Tomorrow Europe might no longer be European, and even black, as there are millions who want to come in," [/b]said Col Gaddafi, quoted by the AFP news agency. He was speaking at a ceremony in Rome late on Monday, standing next to Italy's Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi.

[b]"We don't know what will happen, what will be the reaction of the white and Christian Europeans faced with this influx of starving and ignorant Africans," [/b]Col Gaddafi said. [b]"We don't know if Europe will remain an advanced and united continent or if it will be destroyed, as happened with the barbarian invasions."

Col Gaddafi has long seen himself as a champion of African interests on the international stage and has hosted many summits with African leaders. Mr Berlusconi made no immediate comment on Col Gaddafi's demand. Italy has been carrying out joint naval patrols with Libya for the past year, intercepting illegal migrants at sea.

The BBC's David Willey says Col Gaddafi's visit to Rome was overshadowed by another controversial speech he made - to two groups of several hundred young Italian women, hired at a fee of 70 or 80 euros each from a local modelling agency.

He told them that Islam should become the religion of Europe and gave them free copies of the Koran, after he had lectured them for an hour on the freedoms enjoyed by women in Libya.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-11139345
Re: Gaddafi Wants Atleasts 5 Billion Euros/yr from EU To Prevent "black Europe" by chyz(m): 5:03am On Sep 01, 2010
I swear I love the way that this guy deals with Europeans lol. This is what you call a real african leader. Gaddafi and Mugabe are the only African leaders who arent puppets to the West.
Re: Gaddafi Wants Atleasts 5 Billion Euros/yr from EU To Prevent "black Europe" by tpiah: 5:16am On Sep 01, 2010
see agbari.  cheesy

why cant nigeria ask for something similar.
Re: Gaddafi Wants Atleasts 5 Billion Euros/yr from EU To Prevent "black Europe" by koruji(m): 6:00am On Sep 01, 2010
chyz:

I swear I love the way that this guy deals with Europeans lol. This is what you call a real African leader. Gaddafi and Mugabe are the only African leaders who aren't puppets to the West.

I don't know what you are reading. While Gaddafi has done well for "his own people" - maybe this what you are thinking about - the entire article was an open call to be paid to deal with "ignorant Africans". How can you call such a man a "real African leader"? Please re-read what this man said again:

"We don't know what will happen, what will be the reaction of the white and Christian Europeans faced with this influx of starving and ignorant Africans," Col Gaddafi said. "We don't know if Europe will remain an advanced and united continent or if it will be destroyed, as happened with the barbarian invasions."

In order words, for $5 billion Gaddafi will help Europe do what they cannot do or be seen to be doing - mistreat, deport, jail and kill the Africans that are voting with their feet to leave the continent - does that sound like the reverse of something that happened in the past to Africans, except that the money would still flow in the same direction. He is not asking for the morning on behalf of Africa. No, he is selling what he already demonstrated in cooperation with Italy: "Italy has drawn criticism for handing over to Libya migrants it intercepts at sea, without screening them first. Far fewer now reach Italy from Libya."

You admire Mugabe too? - what has he gained with his unwise moves except a country that has gone from being a food basket to a basket case. You admire both the guy that is driving his countrymen out of their country, and the guy that wants to collect money to keep them in their suffering - you are something indeed. The number of caucasians Mugabe kicked out of Zimbabwe is far less than the number of his countrymen now eking out a living in other parts of Africa and being targeted by other African countries, including your other hero Gaddafi.
Re: Gaddafi Wants Atleasts 5 Billion Euros/yr from EU To Prevent "black Europe" by chyz(m): 6:22am On Sep 01, 2010
koruji:

I don't know what you are reading. While Gaddafi has done well for "his own people" - maybe this what you are thinking about - the entire article was an open call to be paid to deal with "ignorant Africans". How can you call such a man a "real African leader"? Please re-read what this man said again:

In order words, for $5 billion Gaddafi will help Europe do what they cannot do or be seen to be doing - mistreat, deport, jail and kill the Africans that are voting with their feet to leave the continent - does that sound like the reverse of something that happened in the past to Africans, except that the money would still flow in the same direction. He is not asking for the morning on behalf of Africa. No, he is selling what he already demonstrated in cooperation with Italy: "Italy has drawn criticism for handing over to Libya migrants it intercepts at sea, without screening them first. Far fewer now reach Italy from Libya."

You admire Mugabe too? - what has he gained with his unwise moves except a country that has gone from being a food basket to a basket case. You admire both the guy that is driving his countrymen out of their country, and the guy that wants to collect money to keep them in their suffering - you are something indeed. The number of caucasians Mugabe kicked out of Zimbabwe is far less than the number of his countrymen now eking out a living in other parts of Africa and being targeted by other African countries, including your other hero Gaddafi.

You've got it all wrong if you knew the way gaddafi is known to speak to Western countries then you would understand the context quite well. He said things as such to strike panic into the European people. The whole ignorant african thing that you are concerned about is sarcasm for the way europeans look at us africans. You might as well picture him saying this with a smirk on his face. Dont you think he knows that he know Europe will not give him money to do so?

"We don't know what will happen, what will be the reaction of the white and Christian Europeans faced with this influx of starving and ignorant Africans,". if that quote coming from an African muslim does not sound like a taunt to you then I dont know what does.

As far as mugabe goes, Zimbabawean finances were frozen by the same people who are accusing im of making his people suffer and desease. How can a countries water supply be ridded of contamination without finances or how can it do anything big without it. The West says they will sanction any country who supplies them with help as far as goods or whatever,so who are the real devils? Did you know that the Zimbabawe economy as increased by 1.1 or so without the help of the IMF? . The IMF is an organization that controls countries, makes them there slave. They "offer" to help third world countries but on a condition, the condition that they decide how the countries economy be runned. and keep in mind that the money being loan has high interest tagged on to it. Read about who IBB made the deal with that lead to the collapse of the Nigerian economy.

Don't be gullible when africans kill the slave mentality like Gaddafi and Mugabe are doing then things will begin to change for the good. But anyways check the IBB thing out. wink
Re: Gaddafi Wants Atleasts 5 Billion Euros/yr from EU To Prevent "black Europe" by koruji(m): 7:34am On Sep 01, 2010
You may be willing to interpret Gaddafi's words as sacarsm - but I will do no such thing. His history shows he doesn't respect anybody, especially sub-Saharan Africans. And if you are to be entirely correct about this the question arises as to why he is helping the Italians already. The same Gaddafi gave up his nuclear program without a fight and is enjoying Western oil investments in his country now.

Yes the IMF serves the interest of its funders, but nobody asked IBB to sell us to them. The responsibility remains on us at the end of the day.

Mugabe totally mishandled the Zimbabwe situation, and his problem is the same as with most   African leaders - useless bravado devoid of deep thought. Mugabe could have gotten a 1000 fold more from the caucasian farmers by handling things properly.
Re: Gaddafi Wants Atleasts 5 Billion Euros/yr from EU To Prevent "black Europe" by chyz(m): 8:11am On Sep 01, 2010
koruji:

You may be willing to interpret Gaddafi's words as sacarsm - but I will do no such thing. His history shows he doesn't respect anybody, especially sub-Saharan Africans. And if you are to be entirely correct about this the question arises as to why he is helping the Italians already. The same Gaddafi gave up his nuclear program without a fight and is enjoying Western oil investments in his country now.

Yes the IMF serves the interest of its funders, but nobody asked IBB to sell us to them. The responsibility remains on us at the end of the day.

Mugabe totally mishandled the Zimbabwe situation, and his problem is the same as with most   African leaders - useless bravado devoid of deep thought. Mugabe could have gotten a 1000 fold more from the caucasian farmers by handling things properly.

I definitely agree with alot that you wrote. As far as Gaddafi, he is not helping Italy, in fact during his last visit he made another taunting comment which caused an uproar. He went to italy to make good relations with them after after a hate they had for each other that stemmed from a 30year occupation of libya by Italy and putting there people into concentration camps. The whole immagration thing is something that italy wanted to talk about.There is no way gaddafi is going to help those people, he has his own agenda. and one of them is to spread africanism and islam.spain which is like right beside italy is suffering the same fate.

What Gaddafi did with the nuclear program is set up a bargain in which he and his country will not be controlled by western powers.That was a smart move.a move that came alot from the convincing of is son,and a move many african presidents need to learn how to take. For instance, GEJ and the whole FIFA happening, he definitely got bully by an organization. Many ask how does a sovereign state get bullied by an sports organization?! shocked.

Yes IBB's move was dumb and very unfortunate,however that is the move that most african countries make and believe it or not it is by force or through a deal cut with that president/dictator.

About mugabe its true he could have handled the situation way better and thought it out more. It may have not been so smart to expelled to white farmers with the Know-how with regular citizens who know nothing about harvesting. However, thats what the taste of freedom can do ones an oppressed people get the upper hand against it "opressors". One thing our African leaders suffer from is a baby mentality, meaning the act off of emotions in stead of channeling that energy towards tact,strategy, and manipulation.
Re: Gaddafi Wants Atleasts 5 Billion Euros/yr from EU To Prevent "black Europe" by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 01, 2010
chyz:

You've got it all wrong if you knew the way gaddafi is known to speak to Western countries then you would understand the context quite well. He said things as such to strike panic into the European people. The whole ignorant african thing that you are concerned about is sarcasm for the way europeans look at us africans. You might as well picture him saying this with a smirk on his face. Dont you think he knows that he know Europe will not give him money to do so?

"We don't know what will happen, what will be the reaction of the white and Christian Europeans faced with this influx of starving and ignorant Africans,". if that quote coming from an African muslim does not sound like a taunt to you then I dont know what does.

As far as mugabe goes, Zimbabawean finances were frozen by the same people who are accusing im of making his people suffer and desease. How can a countries water supply be ridded of contamination without finances or how can it do anything big without it. The West says they will sanction any country who supplies them with help as far as goods or whatever,so who are the real devils? Did you know that the Zimbabawe economy as increased by 1.1 or so without the help of the IMF? . The IMF is an organization that controls countries, makes them there slave. They "offer" to help third world countries but on a condition, the condition that they decide how the countries economy be runned. and keep in mind that the money being loan has high interest tagged on to it. Read about who IBB made the deal with that lead to the collapse of the Nigerian economy.

Don't be gullible when africans kill the slave mentality like Gaddafi and Mugabe are doing then things will begin to change for the good. But anyways check the IBB thing out. wink

[b]@ Chyz;
I don't agree with you in the least! Nairaland is forum where issues are discourse with regards to the information at it disposal (that is why most people here ask for a source to information even when the information is a glaring one) and not a place for much assumptions cos most of us are teaching our students with updates from Nairaland.

Well, back to the topic; I don't think any sensible leader would talk down on his/her people to drive home a "demand".
For me it's an insult to Africans in general  angry angry. There are better ways to do things, and those guys especially Italians are not knuckleheads.
Zik or any of our Pan African  leader would never refer Africans as such, let alone people like Papa Africa (Madiba). cool cool

If you go back to the campaign period of Mr. Obama, you would discover what he suffered when he used such unkind words on the US peeps. He's was even balmier cos he only said: People carry GUNS when they can't find JOBS! And he immensely received a reprisal attack especially from the State where he said it.

In conclusion, i think it's high time African "leaders" stopped begging for arms from the West and solve their problems embarassed embarassed, cos WHO PAYS THE PIPER DETECTS THE TUNE!

BY THE WAY, WHY IS HE STILL IN POWER WITH HIS BROTHER MUGABE? HAVEN'T THEY BEEN ABLE TO RAISE SOMEBODY TO TAKE OVER FROM THEM AFTER ALL THIS YEARS? OR DOES THAT MAKE THEM GOOD LEADERS TOO? WHAT IF THEY DIE TODAY, WILL THEIR COUNTRY CLOSE-UP? shocked shocked
[/b]
Re: Gaddafi Wants Atleasts 5 Billion Euros/yr from EU To Prevent "black Europe" by chyz(m): 8:32am On Sep 01, 2010
Frank-Aba:

[b]@ Chyz;
I don't agree with you in the least! Nairaland is forum where issues are discourse with regards to the information at it disposal (that is why most people here ask for a source to information even when the information is a glaring one) and not a place for much assumptions cos most of us are teaching our students with updates from Nairaland.

Well, back to the topic; I don't think any sensible leader would talk down on his/her people to drive home a "demand".
For me it's an insult to Africans in general  angry angry. There are better ways to do things, and those guys especially Italians are not knuckleheads.
Zik or any of our Pan African  leader would never refer Africans as such, let alone people like Papa Africa (Madiba). cool cool

If you go back to the campaign period of Mr. Obama, you would discover what he suffered when he used such unkind words on the US peeps. He's was even balmier cos he only said: People carry GUNS when they can't find JOBS! And he immensely received a reprisal attack especially from the State where he said it.

In conclusion, i think it's high time African "leaders" stopped begging for arms from the West and solve their problems embarassed embarassed, cos WHO PAYS THE PIPER DETECTS THE TUNE!

BY THE WAY, WHY IS HE STILL IN POWER WITH HIS BROTHER MUGABE? HAVEN'T THEY BEEN ABLE TO RAISE SOMEBODY TO TAKE OVER FROM THEM AFTER ALL THIS YEARS? OR DOES THAT MAKE THEM GOOD LEADERS TOO? WHAT IF THEY DIE TODAY, WILL THEIR COUNTRY CLOSE-UP? shocked shocked
[/b]

You make a pretty good argument i think we can both agree on your conclusion but the way African leaders can go about doing that is by using some of the examples of people such as Gaddafi and Mugabe. And also keep in mind that "every word counts" and the slightest changing of words or removal changes its whole meaning. I guarantee you that Gaddafi said more before and after what he was quoted for that would make what he said entirely different and may even make him look better in the international audience. The Western powers are good at screwing up words.

I see that you are familiar with US politics so i would assume that you are familiar with people like fidel castro? let me ask you a question would you consider him bad or good?
Re: Gaddafi Wants Atleasts 5 Billion Euros/yr from EU To Prevent "black Europe" by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 01, 2010
lmao Gaddafi is a crazy old fart

ignorant & hungry Africans indeed grin
Re: Gaddafi Wants Atleasts 5 Billion Euros/yr from EU To Prevent "black Europe" by papagiddy(m): 9:28am On Sep 01, 2010
Gaddafi kataka again!! was he not the same Gaddfi that once came to nigeria during abacha era that said all christain in the northern nigeria should be slaughtered!!!. me i think he is mad's mad!!
Re: Gaddafi Wants Atleasts 5 Billion Euros/yr from EU To Prevent "black Europe" by Akanbiedu(m): 9:42am On Sep 01, 2010
Methinks those Africans are ignorant too. sorry.

The europeans had problems in the past, they didn't run away from it.
Re: Gaddafi Wants Atleasts 5 Billion Euros/yr from EU To Prevent "black Europe" by ayex0001: 5:46pm On Sep 02, 2010
i love Gadafi for this speech, its a good one though,
Re: Gaddafi Wants Atleasts 5 Billion Euros/yr from EU To Prevent "black Europe" by sherrify: 6:03pm On Sep 02, 2010
Tomorrow Europe might no longer be European, and even black, as there are millions who want to come in," said Col Gaddafi, quoted by the AFP news agency. He was speaking at a ceremony in Rome late on Monday, standing next to Italy's Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi.

"We don't know what will happen, what will be the reaction of the white and Christian Europeans faced with this influx of starving and ignorant Africans," Col Gaddafi said. "We don't know if Europe will remain an advanced and united continent or if it will be destroyed, as happened with the barbarian invasions."

DIS MAN AS JUST PROVEN TO BE DAT RACIST MANIAC WITH THE BOLDED STATMENT, NO WONDER DEM WAN KILL 5000 NIGERIANS EARLY DIS YEAR FOR LIBYA, SEE D WORDS USED BY SUM1 WHO ONES TO BE PRESIDENT OF AFRICAN UNION,CHEY ALL BLACK AFRICANS DON DIE,
Re: Gaddafi Wants Atleasts 5 Billion Euros/yr from EU To Prevent "black Europe" by Okukk(m): 6:06pm On Sep 02, 2010
Gaddafi again,
Re: Gaddafi Wants Atleasts 5 Billion Euros/yr from EU To Prevent "black Europe" by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 02, 2010
I swear I love the way that this guy deals with Europeans lol. This is what you call a real african leader. Gaddafi and Mugabe are the only African leaders who arent puppets to the West.

Did you just type that or was it a mistake, my guess its a mistake someone who calls himself an African leader ridicules the same African people and you call him a real African Leader, the likes of kwame nkrumah, great zik would be rolling in their graves over such stupid comments from this mad man, What's so great about a man who has stayed in power for more than thirty years, denied his citizens the much desired freedom of speech, association etc, turned his country into a pariah nation,gagged the press in his country, runs his kingdom like a fiefdom with his kids, sponsored terrorism, controls his judiciary, oil and all most every other thing in the country, wow quite a real leader for you, as for Mugabe lets not go there
Re: Gaddafi Wants Atleasts 5 Billion Euros/yr from EU To Prevent "black Europe" by texazzpete(m): 6:47pm On Sep 02, 2010
chyz:

I swear, you're such a numbskull.
Gadaffi pretty much tell the Europeans that black africans are 'ignorant' and likens them to barbarians and you're here singing his praises!
Re: Gaddafi Wants Atleasts 5 Billion Euros/yr from EU To Prevent "black Europe" by sherrify: 6:52pm On Sep 02, 2010
@BABASOTY,
Did you just type that or was it a mistake, my guess its a mistake someone who calls himself an African leader ridicules the same African people and you call him a real African Leader, the likes of kwame nkrumah, great zik would be rolling in their graves over such silly comments from this mad man, What's so great about a man who has stayed in power for more than thirty years, denied his citizens the much desired freedom of speech, association etc, turned his country into a pariah nation,gagged the press in his country, runs his kingdom like a fiefdom with his kids, sponsored terrorism, controls his judiciary, oil and all most every other thing in the country, wow quite a real leader for you, as for Mugabe lets not go there

GOD BLESS U,DAT WAS MY POINT AN AFRICAN UNION LEADER(AU)SHAME ON HIM, GADAFI KO GADAGADA NI, DEM DEM MKO N ABACHA FRIEND
Re: Gaddafi Wants Atleasts 5 Billion Euros/yr from EU To Prevent "black Europe" by Redman44(m): 6:52pm On Sep 02, 2010
Gaddafi has just behaved like the typical North African guys I've met in my lifetime. I don't trust these Arabs and Turks from Egypt, Tunisia, Morroco, Algeria, Libya et al. I believe North Africans are not even Africans originally. You need to see how many Algerians and Tunisians behave in Europe. Because of their skin colour, they feel they are better than black Africans. They are good at snitching on you and trying to make you feel unworthy of your natural skills and abilities. Gaddafi is not a good African leader because he view black Africans negatively. I'm a graduate of History and during my research, I've found out North Africa was originally populated by blacks [ The real Africans ]. We had the Axum and Meroe empires, the Nubians in Egypt and the Catharganians in Tunisia. All these people were black in complexion until the Arabs overran North Africa during the expansion of the Ottoman Empire.

Gadafi does not speak for Africa. He speaks for the Arab World. I don't really like him anyway. Cheers.

www.vibes-extra..com
Re: Gaddafi Wants Atleasts 5 Billion Euros/yr from EU To Prevent "black Europe" by bawomolo(m): 7:23pm On Sep 02, 2010
chyz:

you love a guy who considers black african immigrants to be starving and ignorant? you love a guy who sees you as a burden?

I guess a real african leader snubs the west while stifling democracy and the rule of law in his own country.

Gadafi does not speak for Africa. He speaks for the Arab World. I don't really like him anyway. Cheers.

gadafi is bedouin and not arab. he is basically shunned in the arab world (where the dominant voices are egypt, jordan, saudi-arabia etc)
Re: Gaddafi Wants Atleasts 5 Billion Euros/yr from EU To Prevent "black Europe" by honeric01(m): 7:52pm On Sep 02, 2010
This man is surely sick, can someone just send a missile to end this man's misery once and for all?
Re: Gaddafi Wants Atleasts 5 Billion Euros/yr from EU To Prevent "black Europe" by hackney(m): 8:18pm On Sep 02, 2010
The first bit of gaddafi's statement is correct: the infestation of blacks on the face of the earth.

The blacks will infest and over-run the 1st world with time and subsequently plunge the
world 200yrs into the past (1810).
The dark continent is gradually spreading its darkness across nations that were intelligent enough to
put their house in order(development).

Other middle-eastern oil countries are at least importing technology and therefore jobs but AFRICA we can't.
It all boils down to the demonic cancer called: our leaders

We will continue to be an unwanted rat infestation untill we terminate the cancer and flourish like others.
Lets break the curse and cut off the snake's head.
The time is now! ! !
Re: Gaddafi Wants Atleasts 5 Billion Euros/yr from EU To Prevent "black Europe" by Bawses(m): 8:18pm On Sep 02, 2010
honeric01:

This man is surely sick, can someone just send a missile to end this man's misery once and for all?
For the second time you mean? The Man is total Maniac that doesn'y deserve the life he has.
Re: Gaddafi Wants Atleasts 5 Billion Euros/yr from EU To Prevent "black Europe" by mbulela: 8:29pm On Sep 02, 2010
senility
Re: Gaddafi Wants Atleasts 5 Billion Euros/yr from EU To Prevent "black Europe" by buzugee(m): 8:35pm On Sep 02, 2010
chyz:

you are a slowpoke. you do know that you are included in the DUMB AND POVERTY STRICKEN IGNORANT BLACK AFRICANS comment right ?
Re: Gaddafi Wants Atleasts 5 Billion Euros/yr from EU To Prevent "black Europe" by cap28: 9:41pm On Sep 02, 2010
chyz the first thing you must understand about arabs is THEY HATE BLACK AFRICANS - they are foreign invaders who conquered the indigenous black african people in the countries of north africa in the 7th century, they do not regard themselves as africans and refer to black africans in arabic as "abeed" which means black slave. The arabs and the europeans have one thing in common - they both regard black african people as an inferior race, once you have understood that you will understand where Gadaffi is coming from. If you doubt me go and research how muslim arabs treat black africans in their various countries, in particular look at a country like Sudan where a minority muslim arab elite STILL PRACTICE SLAVERY AND SELL the original inhabitants of that land (the dinka, nuer and nubian peoples) to arabs in countries like Iraq, Iran, Libya as domestic workers (slaves ) Also in Palestine black african women are STERILISED by arab govt officials in order to keep the numbers of black africans down!!!! -

These arab countries(Egypt, Libya, Morroco, Sudan) operate a racial caste system where light skinned arabs are at the top of the socio economic ladder and pure black africans are placed at the bottom with limited access to education.

Try reading about the plight of the dinka and nuer peoples of Sudan and how the mixed race arab minority conduct raids into their villages raping, killing and enslaving hundreds of these people.

There is even a case of a southern Sudanese man Francis Bok who succeeded in freeing himself from bondage with the help of some american UN workers who helped him flee to the US where he was granted permanent residence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfD2SHlkPOE

Anyway I digress - Gadaffi is a racist arab who regards black africans with contempt - his ambition is to arabise the whole of the african continent with the arab elite controlling the affairs of the whole of black africa, this is why our traitorous leaders like IBB made us members of the OIC (Organisation of Islamic states) without the consent of the christian section of nigeria (the south).

I used to regard Gaddaffi as a freedom fighter who had the interests of all africans at heart but I have since discovered that he is a power hungry megalomaniac intent on the total arabisation of the african continent. Beleive me this will spell doom for black africans because arabs are even more vicious and brutal than whites when it comes to black people.

Gadaffi is more than happy to insult, degrade and abuse black africans in a bid to be on good terms with his former colonials masters - the equally racist italians.
Re: Gaddafi Wants Atleasts 5 Billion Euros/yr from EU To Prevent "black Europe" by chyz(m): 9:53pm On Sep 02, 2010
cap28:

chyz the first thing you must understand about arabs is THEY HATE BLACK AFRICANS - they are foreign invaders who conquered the indigenous black african people in the countries of north africa in the 7th century, they do not regard themselves as africans and refer to black africans in arabic as "abeed"  which means black slave.  The arabs and the europeans have one thing in common - they both regard black african people as an inferior race, once you have understood that you will understand where Gadaffi is coming from.  If you doubt me go and research how muslim arabs treat black africans in their various countries, in particular look at a country like Sudan where a minority muslim arab elite STILL PRACTICE SLAVERY AND SELL the  original inhabitants of that land (the dinka, nuer and nubian peoples) to arabs in countries like Iraq, Iran, Libya as domestic workers (slaves ) Also in Palestine black african women are STERILISED by arab govt officials in order to keep the numbers of black africans down!!!!  -

These arab countries(Egypt, Libya, Morroco, Sudan) operate a racial caste system where light skinned arabs are at the top of the socio economic ladder and pure black africans are placed at the bottom with limited access to education.

Try reading about the plight of the dinka and nuer peoples of Sudan and how the mixed race arab minority conduct raids into their villages despoiling, killing and enslaving hundreds of these people. 

There is even a case of a southern Sudanese man Francis Bok who succeeded in freeing himself from bondage with the help of some american UN workers who helped him flee to the US where he was granted permanent residence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfD2SHlkPOE

Anyway I digress - Gadaffi is a racist arab who regards black africans with contempt - his ambition is to arabise the whole of the african continent with the arab elite controlling the affairs of the whole of black africa, this is why our traitorous leaders like IBB made us members of the OIC (Organisation of Islamic states) without the consent of the christian section of nigeria (the south).

I used to regard Gaddaffi as a freedom fighter who had the interests of all africans at heart but I have since discovered that he is a power hungry megalomaniac intent on the total arabisation of the african continent.   Beleive me this will spell doom for black africans because arabs are even more vicious and brutal than whites when it comes to black people.

Gadaffi is more than happy to insult, degrade and abuse black africans in a bid to be on good terms with his former colonials masters - the equally racist italians.

I dont disagree with what you are saying at all. The point that I was making is, besides the fact of his insanity, at least he has the balls to deal with the white western countries, unlike most of the other black african presidents who prostrate,worship, abide by anything those Western countries tell them to do. I admire his bravery and stern persona this it,thats all.
Re: Gaddafi Wants Atleasts 5 Billion Euros/yr from EU To Prevent "black Europe" by Kilode1: 10:29pm On Sep 02, 2010
One day Black Africans will understand the intentions of Qaddafi and his Imperialist Arab Brothers. I just hope it won't be too late.

Qaddafi cares about black Africans about as much as a diarrhea patient cares for toilet paper.

We (Black Africans)are sandwiched between two liars with an agenda (Europe/Arabia).

They nearly annihilated our religion, culture and dignity. Now they want to complete the destruction with a masterstroke.

Believe what you want, Neither Qaddafi nor the West care about you.
Re: Gaddafi Wants Atleasts 5 Billion Euros/yr from EU To Prevent "black Europe" by Horus(m): 11:40pm On Sep 02, 2010
Gaddaffi is a racist. Arabs racism and religious imperialism is responsible for the destruction of African civilizations. The Arabs will never respect Black Africans and will continue to use their henchmen in Sudan and elsewhere to continue the extermination of Black Africans so they can depopulate the continent of Blacks and occupy it, as they have done in Northern Africa. When one looks at a map of the world and sees Sudan, Somalia and a number of Black nations suddenly classified as "Arab", one has to wonder what are Africans/Blacks worldwide doing to stop this swollowing of African lands, extermination of African people, enslavement and destroying of African men, women and children, and imposing of non-African religions and culture that is totally against African traditions on Africans. What does that say, that we as Blacks will follow the cultures and religions of people like sheep, simply because we think their religions are better?
Re: Gaddafi Wants Atleasts 5 Billion Euros/yr from EU To Prevent "black Europe" by manny4life(m): 11:45pm On Sep 02, 2010
Mr. Gaddafi, he never seems to amaze me, He entertains me with his words because he seems ti me like he doesn't get it.
Re: Gaddafi Wants Atleasts 5 Billion Euros/yr from EU To Prevent "black Europe" by motiwakeup: 1:34am On Sep 03, 2010
this guy is just something else He never seems to amaze me. this guy can actually start up a war in Africa if He continues like this
Re: Gaddafi Wants Atleasts 5 Billion Euros/yr from EU To Prevent "black Europe" by dtwsola(m): 2:46am On Sep 03, 2010
chyz:

I think you're missing the point. This fool just insulted all black Africans and blacks all over the world. Not only did he call us ignorant. He went as far as comparing European influx of African migrants to savage invasions. As if migrants from North Africa are any more enlightened that those from sub Saharan Africa. This is the guy you're calling an African leader? How can he champion the African cause when he looks down upon blacks in this way, because last time I checked the majority of all Africans were black.

smh at your response. O boy you really miss road.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abba Moro To Be Arraigned Today Over NIS Recruitment Scam / World Bank Chief Cautions GEJ Over Fuel Subsidy Removal / Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.