Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,852 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

My Brother's Waec Result And The Dilemma Involved. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Brother's Waec Result And The Dilemma Involved. (3282 Views)

Indebted: Why Is My Brother's WAEC Result Showing This? / I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding / Jamb Cancels Result And Portal Is Being Closed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother's Waec Result And The Dilemma Involved. by Nobody: 7:00am On Jul 10, 2018
1cor2v9:
I can confidently tell that there was issue with chemistry results this year... Only waec can explain, but the failure is general
Really, the results I've seen did well in Chemistry including my lil bro, even got physics b3.
Re: My Brother's Waec Result And The Dilemma Involved. by adebayour26: 7:33am On Jul 10, 2018
ManFromJos:
My lil bro checked his waec result few minutes ago.. all major subjects grades are b3 and, a1 while others are b3 and c5 combined.. the only problem i have with his result is chemistry which he qot d7..
please, what are his chances of getting admission to study geology as he got 273 in his jamb result.. p.s- he wrote geography, biology, chemistry and english in jamb..
thanks
MODIFIED: he got 68 in chemistry jamb And 82 in geography
CC. Lalasticlala mynd44 Fynestboi
Didyou guys do any findings before registering for UTME, coz the combination for GEOLOGY shouldbe English, Maths, Physics and Geography.
Re: My Brother's Waec Result And The Dilemma Involved. by xtian234(m): 8:44am On Jul 10, 2018
Tlyon:
Try other course,as geology has to do more with chemistry than geography. Or try school from north(can also check on jamb site)

He's good to go in northern schools, like kano university of science and technology. i was once frustrated with admission some years back till a friend here directed me to that school I have been glad to this platform. if he's interested let him call me 08067935930... no money is involved oo the only thing is just for him to try if possible t change his choice from jamb to the institution as first choice he's good to go.
on the other hand I know u would be scared of the northern part but I can assure u that that place is kul than we can imagine....am also an Igbo guy born and brought up in the east too but just sojourned to the north for education. let him not waste that jamb score like that oo.
Re: My Brother's Waec Result And The Dilemma Involved. by milemimi93(m): 12:29pm On Jul 10, 2018
Colourich:
Really, the results I've seen did well in Chemistry including my lil bro, even got physics b3.

Men gives good brains.. Your lil homie is great..
Re: My Brother's Waec Result And The Dilemma Involved. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 10, 2018
milemimi93:

Men gives good brains.. Your lil homie is great..
Thanks.
Re: My Brother's Waec Result And The Dilemma Involved. by milemimi93(m): 12:42pm On Jul 10, 2018
Colourich:
Thanks.
embarassed
Colourich:
Thanks.
Re: My Brother's Waec Result And The Dilemma Involved. by Tlyon(m): 1:14pm On Jul 10, 2018
adebayour26:

Didyou guys do any findings before registering for UTME, coz the combination for GEOLOGY shouldbe English, Maths, Physics and Geography.
some school don't take biology,which would allow one fill for chemistry,maths,physics but am kinda sure geography is a NO in southern or westhern school.
Re: My Brother's Waec Result And The Dilemma Involved. by monlawal(m): 10:19pm On Jul 10, 2018
Please how would one check the result? Is scratch card needed?
Re: My Brother's Waec Result And The Dilemma Involved. by adebayour26: 8:09am On Jul 11, 2018
Tlyon:
some school don't take biology,which would allow one fill for chemistry,maths,physics but am kinda sure geography is a NO in southern or westhern school.
Agree withyou but you can check d JAMB brochure given to them during registration.
Re: My Brother's Waec Result And The Dilemma Involved. by Tlyon(m): 3:59pm On Jul 11, 2018
adebayour26:

Agree withyou but you can check d JAMB brochure given to them during registration.
you should be from sourth africa (mean no harm) Did you type during registratiom or you meant after registration.
Re: My Brother's Waec Result And The Dilemma Involved. by adebayour26: 1:19am On Jul 12, 2018
Tlyon:
you should be from sourth africa (mean no harm) Did you type during registratiom or you meant after registration.
After Registration.

Are you satisfied?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Short Story Of SARAH BAARTMAN, A Woman With Unusual Backside / Abti-american University In Yola. / Fupre Post Utme Is Result Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.