Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,417 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Between Twitter Investigathor And Someone’s Boo [mr Chinedu] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between Twitter Investigathor And Someone’s Boo [mr Chinedu] (828 Views)

Fcck Mr Chinedu / Mr Chinedu Hasn't Come In A Week / "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Twitter Investigathor And Someone’s Boo [mr Chinedu] by Wavygist: 1:48pm On Jul 09, 2018
So Mr Chinedu’s girlfriend wanted to be sure Her boo is really her boo! She gave the Job to Twitter InvestigaTHOR and obviously the result turned out to be something else

See screenshot below

Re: Between Twitter Investigathor And Someone’s Boo [mr Chinedu] by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:56pm On Jul 09, 2018
grin

Hahahahaah...caught him red-handed cheesy cheesy cheesy

Men these days are something else...SMH angry

Some of em or most likely a lot of them have a gfs(dating) in every block, yet will keep telling others that they are still single & searching.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Between Twitter Investigathor And Someone’s Boo [mr Chinedu] by Alejoc(m): 2:05pm On Jul 09, 2018
He no sabi die well sef.... When his mata don cast, he still make it worse with his last word grin grin
Re: Between Twitter Investigathor And Someone’s Boo [mr Chinedu] by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 09, 2018
""So which one of them sent you" This finally Killed me LMAO.....That guy is good with Flirty words...
Re: Between Twitter Investigathor And Someone’s Boo [mr Chinedu] by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 09, 2018
Alejoc:
He no sabi die well sef.... When his mata don cast, he still make it worse with his last word grin grin
With that closing even the investigathor got Awestruck
Re: Between Twitter Investigathor And Someone’s Boo [mr Chinedu] by Olalan(m): 2:13pm On Jul 09, 2018
The guy is a fuckboy..... must be a player who likes them big
Re: Between Twitter Investigathor And Someone’s Boo [mr Chinedu] by izzou(m): 2:29pm On Jul 09, 2018
grin

InvestigaTHOR: This is investigaTHOR on twitter and your girlfriend asked us to find out if you're faithful or nah

Chinedu: So which one of them sent you?

InvestigaTHOR:

Re: Between Twitter Investigathor And Someone’s Boo [mr Chinedu] by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 09, 2018
This shiit won't work on me. Random number from nowhere chatting me up for the first time acting too nice? I will expose you sharply. Johmie how far? Lol if you know you know
Re: Between Twitter Investigathor And Someone’s Boo [mr Chinedu] by Babiod: 2:55pm On Jul 09, 2018
As in d guy na one very funny boy. haba especially when he said Nice to meet u again.and what's patootie?
Re: Between Twitter Investigathor And Someone’s Boo [mr Chinedu] by Iamgrey5(m): 2:59pm On Jul 09, 2018
No one should ever try this with me angry
Re: Between Twitter Investigathor And Someone’s Boo [mr Chinedu] by olarwhumy6(f): 6:18pm On Jul 09, 2018
Lolz confirm playboy!, The last sentence tho grin
Re: Between Twitter Investigathor And Someone’s Boo [mr Chinedu] by ChyOmaa(f): 6:23pm On Jul 09, 2018
This is heart breaking embarassed
Re: Between Twitter Investigathor And Someone’s Boo [mr Chinedu] by Rosebloom: 8:11pm On Jul 09, 2018
The guy is hilarious...he sure has a way with words.
Re: Between Twitter Investigathor And Someone’s Boo [mr Chinedu] by Divay22(f): 8:18pm On Jul 09, 2018
Jesu! shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Health, Skin & Cooking Benefits Of Our Unrefined Ghana Coconut Oil / Off point / You Were Loyal And Not Demanding Money Yet He Left: Here's Why!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.