Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,795 members, 7,820,792 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Why Do Christians Claim We Muslims Do Not Worship The Same God As Them?. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Christians Claim We Muslims Do Not Worship The Same God As Them?. (1705 Views)

Mbaka: I Will Not Worship At Catholic Church Again - Nigerian Man / Do Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God? / Are Muslims And Christians Serving The Same God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Christians Claim We Muslims Do Not Worship The Same God As Them?. by 0temSapien: 3:18am On Jul 11, 2018
asuustrike2009:

U no well at all. Our God has different names. One of which is Jehovah. All hail Jehovah and Jesus Christ ( To whom it may concern)
God Almighty isn't Jehovah. Jehovah is just one of its creatures. Read the book of MCC 1:14 to see how God Almighty created Yahweh and his colleagues.
Re: Why Do Christians Claim We Muslims Do Not Worship The Same God As Them?. by DrholuwaTOBI(m): 5:07am On Jul 11, 2018
In a nut shell

God became flesh, reconciling the world back to himself in Christ Jesus.

Whosoever does not believe this is condemned already...You will even see both Allah and Muhammad standing before God. oh! They won't even stand before God.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Christians Claim We Muslims Do Not Worship The Same God As Them?. by MRSALT: 6:13am On Jul 11, 2018
I have stopped arguing about religion long time ago. However, op wants to be clever, as Muslims always do, so, I will give him a reply about Jesus and the fig tree.
Jesus chose his miracles to pass a message, sometimes, double message at a time. The cursing of the fig tree symbolises the need for Christians to do away with redundant issues around them. He showed that his believers have the power to cast out negative and unproductive influences in their lives.
On the other hand, op believes that Mohammed did not need to query God's direction to marry a minor, and Muslims too cannot query God's direction, but Muslims query every action of Jesus, wanting to know the reason behind them. They refuse to accept that Jesus action might be a directive from God which Muslims had no right to question.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Christians Claim We Muslims Do Not Worship The Same God As Them?. by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 11, 2018
0temSapien:
God Almighty isn't Jehovah. Jehovah is just one of its creatures. Read the book of MCC 1:14 to see how God Almighty created Yahweh and his colleagues.
God's name is Jehovah
Re: Why Do Christians Claim We Muslims Do Not Worship The Same God As Them?. by 0temSapien: 7:37am On Jul 11, 2018
asuustrike2009:

God's name is Jehovah
Jehovah/Yahweh is one one of the numerous creatures of God Almighty. Jehovah is a god like you and I.
Re: Why Do Christians Claim We Muslims Do Not Worship The Same God As Them?. by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 11, 2018
0temSapien:
Jehovah/Yahweh is one one of the numerous creatures of God Almighty. Jehovah is a god like you and I.
You are just contradicting yourself grin cheesy grin
Re: Why Do Christians Claim We Muslims Do Not Worship The Same God As Them?. by 0temSapien: 8:37am On Jul 11, 2018
asuustrike2009:

You are just contradicting yourself grin cheesy grin
What's the contradiction? God Almighty created Jehovah, how is that a contradiction?
Re: Why Do Christians Claim We Muslims Do Not Worship The Same God As Them?. by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 11, 2018
0temSapien:
What's the contradiction? God Almighty created Jehovah, how is that a contradiction?
God created Jehovah? grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Christians Claim We Muslims Do Not Worship The Same God As Them?. by 0temSapien: 8:56am On Jul 11, 2018
asuustrike2009:

MCC 1:14
14. Now the names of some of these beings/gods( creatures of God) are Knoliud, Miklas, Urim, Chimides, Chaleb, Eartum who is also called Atum, Lar.gas, who is also called Allah, Nymphidis who is also called Yahweh(Jehovah), Wanyioyi,...Abassi, Nzame, Nyame;

cool cool cool
So you can see that Jehovah is a creature of God Almighty just like you and I.
Re: Why Do Christians Claim We Muslims Do Not Worship The Same God As Them?. by PROPHETmichael: 9:06am On Jul 11, 2018
0temSapien:

14. Now the names of some of these beings/gods( creatures of God) are Knoliud, Miklas, Urim, Chimides, Chaleb, Eartum who is also called Atum, Lar.gas, who is also called Allah, Nymphidis who is also called Yahweh(Jehovah), Wanyioyi,...Abassi, Nzame, Nyame;

cool cool cool
So you can see that Jehovah is a creature of God Almighty just like you and I.

Gerrarahere menhhh
Re: Why Do Christians Claim We Muslims Do Not Worship The Same God As Them?. by 0temSapien: 9:12am On Jul 11, 2018
PROPHETmichael:

Gerrarahere menhhh
You are quoting a fictitious version of the book of Job. The real Job existed only in the past world millions of years ago. He was a nephilim back then

First Job 2: 1-9

1. Now Job saw, while he was in a strong meditation, that all the sons of God flew to the anystenx.

2. And when they got their, they bowed down before an unseen one. Then a voice sounded like whirlwind, saying, Jehovah, why are you here? Did you not send a report that you have disowned me as your father? And I have sent to him to give you a change of name, which is the adversary(Shey-et-an) .

3. Jehovah replied, I am here to ask of you why you should interfere in the affair of the homos which we created. They are not your creations, but ours.

4. Now is Job not an offspring of mine? For he is the grandson of Cherubim and Seraphim my children whose souls I have now trapped until the completion of my paradise in the cloud.

5. Now why do you hide Job from the face of my signals, the signals of Death and Hell?

6. Is it not already a long time ago, yet Job is not yet found? But all his sons are seen of my spirit, because they do eat of my sacrifice and connected their minds to me, through which I monitor their souls, but they are not useful to me.

7. Now the unseen one remained silent such that Jehovah began to feel ashamed of himself.

8. Now, before Job returned from his altered state of consciousness to prevent evil, all his children had died already.

9. However, Job refused to serve Jehovah, who is the adversary (Shey-et-an) , according to the revelation he saw.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Christians Claim We Muslims Do Not Worship The Same God As Them?. by Primesky(m): 9:12am On Jul 11, 2018
Whysoserious:
Hello brethrens, I was only wondering why so many religious people of the christian faith conclude on this topic. Why do they prefer to clarify it as "God of the bible vs god of the Quran". Why do you want to believe that we serve a different God? I really would like to have a discussion with a christian.

The God of the Christians is different from the God of the Quran. Here are a few points to consider.

1. One says (Christian God) there's no marriage in heaven, the Quran god says you will have 70 virgins in paradise. Their paradise and heaven must be different!

2. Christians call their God Father, and He calls them His children. There exists a father and son relationship between them. The Quran god is not father, and cannot be related to as a father.

3. The Christian God told his people to listen to Jesus Christ his son as the only way to Him. The Muslim god, after Jesus has finished everything, said Mohammed is his prophet and messenger to the people, to do what exactly?. This suggests that the words and works of Jesus Christ of the bible is incomplete and God of the bible a liar. There are clearly two different beings here, hence the contradictions.

4. The Quran god is prayed and worshiped by observing the moon. But the Christian God frowns at such practice. They can't be the same person.

5. The Christian God ask His people to pray always. The Quran god ask his people to pray five times a day.
Re: Why Do Christians Claim We Muslims Do Not Worship The Same God As Them?. by 0temSapien: 9:13am On Jul 11, 2018
PROPHETmichael:

Gerrarahere menhhh
See you can't endure the truth so you are telling me to gerrout cheesy grin
Re: Why Do Christians Claim We Muslims Do Not Worship The Same God As Them?. by 0temSapien: 9:16am On Jul 11, 2018
Primesky:

The God of the Christians is different from the God of the Quran. Here are a few points to consider.

1. One says (Christian God) there's no marriage in heaven, the Quran god says you will have 70 virgins in paradise. Their paradise and heaven must be different!

2. Christians call their God Father, and He calls them His children. There exists a father and son relationship between them. The Quran god is not father, and cannot be related to as a father.

3. The Christian God told his people to listen to Jesus Christ his son as the only way to Him. The Muslim god, after Jesus has finished everything, said Mohammed is his prophet and messenger to the people, to do what exactly?. This suggests that the words and works of Jesus Christ of the bible is incomplete and God of the bible a liar. There are clearly two different beings here, hence the contradictions.

4. The Quran god is prayed and worshiped by observing the moon. But the Christian God frowns at such practice. They can't be the same person.

5. The Christian God ask His people to pray always. The Quran god ask his people to pray five times a day.

You are right, the christian god is different from the Quran god in obvious ways. Even they are both different from the Indian gods, the African Traditional Religion gods, Greek pagan gods, etc. But they have a creator in common, which is the ALMIGHTY GOD.

Re: Why Do Christians Claim We Muslims Do Not Worship The Same God As Them?. by Primesky(m): 9:41am On Jul 11, 2018
0temSapien:

You are right, the christian god is different from the Quran god in obvious ways. Even they are both different from the Indian gods, the African Traditional Religion gods, Greek pagan gods, etc. But they have a creator in common, which is the ALMIGHTY GOD.

Look at this one!. Opportunist.

When people are talking about the almighty God, you will call fallen angels and aliens almighty God.

Isaiah 45:18 [b]For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD; and there is none else.

45:19 I have not spoken in secret, in a dark place of the earth: I said not unto the seed of Jacob, Seek ye me in vain: I the LORD speak righteousness, I declare things that are right.

45:20 Assemble yourselves and come; draw near together, ye that are escaped of the nations: they have no knowledge that set up the wood of their graven image, and pray unto a god that cannot save.

45:21 Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the LORD? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me.

45:22 Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else.

45:23 I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.
[/b]

Otem do you know that one day, you will fall face down, beg and worship Yahweh God almighty?. You can't lie it away neither can you escape it. All your false gods and fallen angels will do the same thing. It's only a matter of time. I wish you wouldn't be where they are.
Re: Why Do Christians Claim We Muslims Do Not Worship The Same God As Them?. by kuss: 11:04am On Jul 11, 2018
Op i like your sincerity
I must agree you are a very sincere person
But you are sincerely wrong
08111299296 add me to your Whatsapp i enlighten you more
Re: Why Do Christians Claim We Muslims Do Not Worship The Same God As Them?. by Anas09: 11:43am On Jul 11, 2018
asuustrike2009:

Pls.stop making that person feel like a human being by responding to him.
Re: Why Do Christians Claim We Muslims Do Not Worship The Same God As Them?. by 0temSapien: 11:51am On Jul 11, 2018
Primesky:

Look at this one!. Opportunist.

When people are talking about the almighty God, you will call fallen angels and aliens almighty God.

Isaiah 45:18 [b]For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD; and there is none else.

45:19 I have not spoken in secret, in a dark place of the earth: I said not unto the seed of Jacob, Seek ye me in vain: I the LORD speak righteousness, I declare things that are right.

45:20 Assemble yourselves and come; draw near together, ye that are escaped of the nations: they have no knowledge that set up the wood of their graven image, and pray unto a god that cannot save.

45:21 Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the LORD? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me.

45:22 Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else.

45:23 I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.
[/b]

Primesky: Otem do you know that one day, you will fall face down, beg and worship Yahweh God almighty?. You can't lie it away neither can you escape it. All your false gods and fallen angels will do the same thing. It's only a matter of time. I wish you wouldn't be where they are.
I have taken up this challenge and if it doesn't happen, it shall be to my own credit and to the discredit of you and that of Yahweh your god. The future people will judge the matter.

LISTEN O YOU PEOPLE OF NIGERIA, THIS poster has this ay declared that I, Otem, the power of the good gods will one day bow to Yahweh the god who is now in a spiritual prison. Let no one believe any write-up which does not come from me, testifying that I surrender to the imorisoned god, because in fabrications, propaganda and lies do we know a true christian.
Now Primesky, if you can ask your god to give you a timeframe within a specific period of time, I would have appreciated it better. Maybe within five years, two years or even a month.
Why can't you even narrow it down to one week if you believe that Yahweh your god can make me, OTEM OF THE good gods to bow before him. Kindly take up a one-week challenge for Yahweh your god to silence me and I will be glad to face the challenge.

I AM OTEM, SENT TO REVEAL THE TRUTH IN THE LOST AND HIDDEN SCROLLS! cool

Now to address your post, if truly we should call anyone fallen angels, then Yahweh and Allah are fit for the title most, because they fought each other and fell into a pit with no bottom, but with two tops.

Read the book of Nimshi below:

33. And around that time was esias, one of the messengers of Yahweh which he always sent to the centre of the continent come to the mountain of Yahweh in Eden.
34. And at that time did Allah hang on to the cloth of Yahweh because he was almost fallen off the great mountain.
35. And Yahweh tore his cloth off his own body such that Allah began to fall. But Allah opened his mouth and yelled a great yell which also blew Yahweh off the mountain at another side of the mountain.
36. And they both fell and landed into the great pit they had made themselves. And the saying of God the Consciousness was fulfilled.
37. And esias saw Allah as he fell down like the movement of a star.
38. Then did he go to the continent to tell the people of the fight which had existed between Yahweh, also called Satan, and Allah who was Lucifer.
39. And the winged homos of both Allah and Yahweh kept on fighting among themselves. For Michael and Gabriel had turned against each other. And Michael had decided to go with Allah while Gabriel had chosen Yahweh. And they fought themselves.
40. And for a thousand years after was relative peace upon the earth, because all those who altered the peace had fallen into the pit they dug themselves.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Christians Claim We Muslims Do Not Worship The Same God As Them?. by 0temSapien: 11:56am On Jul 11, 2018
DrholuwaTOBI:
In a nut shell

God became flesh, reconciling the world back to himself in Christ Jesus.

Whosoever does not believe this is condemned already...You will even see both Allah and Muhammad standing before God. oh! They won't even stand before God.

You don't know what is God Almighty yet. Allah, Yahweh, Mohammed and Faulkin(aka Yeshua or its fictitious equivalence called Jesus) are all the creations of God Almighty, the mutiversal consciousness.
Re: Why Do Christians Claim We Muslims Do Not Worship The Same God As Them?. by Primesky(m): 3:49pm On Jul 11, 2018
0temSapien:

I have taken up this challenge and if it doesn't happen, it shall be to my own credit and to the discredit of you and that of Yahweh your god. The future people will judge the matter.

LISTEN O YOU PEOPLE OF NIGERIA, THIS poster has this ay declared that I, Otem, the power of the good gods will one day bow to Yahweh the god who is now in a spiritual prison. Let no one believe any write-up which does not come from me, testifying that I surrender to the imorisoned god, because in fabrications, propaganda and lies do we know a true christian.
Now Primesky, if you can ask your god to give you a timeframe within a specific period of time, I would have appreciated it better. Maybe within five years, two years or even a month.
Why can't you even narrow it down to one week if you believe that Yahweh your god can make me, OTEM OF THE good gods to bow before him. Kindly take up a one-week challenge for Yahweh your god to silence me and I will be glad to face the challenge.

I AM OTEM, SENT TO REVEAL THE TRUTH IN THE LOST AND HIDDEN SCROLLS! cool

Now to address your post, if truly we should call anyone fallen angels, then Yahweh and Allah are fit for the title most, because they fought each other and fell into a pit with no bottom, but with two tops.

Read the book of Nimshi below:

33. And around that time was esias, one of the messengers of Yahweh which he always sent to the centre of the continent come to the mountain of Yahweh in Eden.
34. And at that time did Allah hang on to the cloth of Yahweh because he was almost fallen off the great mountain.
35. And Yahweh tore his cloth off his own body such that Allah began to fall. But Allah opened his mouth and yelled a great yell which also blew Yahweh off the mountain at another side of the mountain.
36. And they both fell and landed into the great pit they had made themselves. And the saying of God the Consciousness was fulfilled.
37. And esias saw Allah as he fell down like the movement of a star.
38. Then did he go to the continent to tell the people of the fight which had existed between Yahweh, also called Satan, and Allah who was Lucifer.
39. And the winged homos of both Allah and Yahweh kept on fighting among themselves. For Michael and Gabriel had turned against each other. And Michael had decided to go with Allah while Gabriel had chosen Yahweh. And they fought themselves.
40. And for a thousand years after was relative peace upon the earth, because all those who altered the peace had fallen into the pit they dug themselves.

Hahaha... You're just a kid! What the gods you now serve cannot dare say, is what you are saying. You don't know where you are. Can you imagine a fallen leaf shaken its fist at the wind?. Hahaha.. That's what you've done.

I say it again whether you repent and accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and saviour or not, you will bow down and worship Him some day. That day will surely come. He doesn't need to force you, you will come to him to account for your choices.

But the Lord earnestly desires that you do it voluntarily and sincerely so that you will be saved. But if you refuse, then know that you will still do it, but with no profit.

Repent Otem, Jesus Christ is the way. Stop peddling alien doctrine.
Re: Why Do Christians Claim We Muslims Do Not Worship The Same God As Them?. by Kobojunkie: 2:46am On Feb 21
Whysoserious:
Hello brethrens, I was only wondering why so many religious people of the christian faith conclude on this topic. Why do they prefer to clarify it as "God of the bible vs god of the Quran". Why do you want to believe that we serve a different God? I really would like to have a discussion with a christian.
If you would read the book for yourself instead of letting others read their ideas into your head, you would learn how very very different the God of Israel is from the Allah of the Muslims. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Interpretation Of Exodus 20:5-6, 'thou Shall Not Bow Down Unto Any Othe God' / Father Christmas Observing Muslim Prayer-photo / First Chamber Of Hell (peniel Ngonde)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.