Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,504 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos) (70396 Views)

Kemi Adeosun Didn't Need NYSC Exemption Certificate - High Court / Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT / Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos) by WORLDPEACE(m): 4:04pm On Jul 09, 2018
baby124:
As much as Kemi was wrong for forgery. I can’t but believe someone is sponsoring this effort. Maybe National Assembly because Kemi refused to be a Maga. They are currently doing their worst. It is funny that this same National Assembly is filled with certificate forgers. Requirement for being a National Assembly member is even WAEC! Which is a travesty!

It's a dirty game. If you want to play holy you better be.
It's a jungle out there. How can an antikwaraption government have a certificate forger as finance minister. That means our money is not safe with her.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos) by Alphacrissy(m): 4:05pm On Jul 09, 2018
Munzy14:
As at the time kemi graduated from that university she claimed also, it wasn't a university. That is another case unfolding. I still respect people who studied and graduated here in Nigeria, and also earn a living here as well. despite the high standards we operate. This elites send their kids outside to attend a a near secondary school as university and come back to take juicy positions unto returnees from overseas. Imagine someone that u know is super dumb, by the Time they travel and return u hear is first class. for who's pocket...

Only God knows the amount of our tax payers cash she must have used to cover this before a good spirited Nigerian decided to call a spade a spade on this one. This is forgery. a serious crime against the laws of nysc, and the state called Nigeria... This is how we await buhari's reactions. let it not go like that of former sfg or maina.
So she worked at PwC UK with unverified University degree abi? People need to stop this crazy attitude of theirs in pulling people down

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos) by kayjay69(m): 4:05pm On Jul 09, 2018
Is there something wrong with you? No, there is something obviously wrong with you. I am Yoruba first of all. If this woman is guilty of what she is accused of, not only should she resign she should be made to face the law. It is people such as you that give not just Yoruba's but Nigerians in general a bad name. Why can't you just see a spade and call it what it is. If other ethnic groups decide to support their own for doing wrong does that make it the right thing to do. There are several persons that are highly qualified to take up that role and without the baggage she's having.
Failure on the part of this administration to fire her will only smear it's campaign against corruption. It is a no brainer and kudos to Premium Times, I could care less if the Owner and Editor were of another tribe, this is the primary role of the media and I hope the same will be done to anyone anywhere regardless of ethnic and religious background.

sunnysunny69:
The newspaper is fighting a war they cannot win, this look like an Igbo vs Yoruba war to bring down this woman that replace their daughter Okonjo iweala . I don't think she'll ever be pulled down, Yoruba will get behind their own.

How many northern military generals with millions of naira in pensions for life till they die have even common school cert ?

This woman has a degree but the newspaper is talking of bloody NYSC cert.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos) by Babaflenjor: 4:06pm On Jul 09, 2018
I am confident she will overcome this nonsense from those mad flat head dogs
Re: Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos) by wingmanII: 4:06pm On Jul 09, 2018
sunnysunny69:
The newspaper is fighting a war they cannot win, this look like an Igbo vs Yoruba war to bring down this woman that replace their daughter Okonjo iweala . I don't think she'll ever be pulled down, Yoruba will get behind their own.

How many northern military generals with millions of naira in pensions for life till they die have even common school cert ?

Gosh! You sound so hollow and empty, how is this Igbo vs yoruba? What's Igbo business here? Premium times is even a yoruba media outfit.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos) by WORLDPEACE(m): 4:07pm On Jul 09, 2018
booqee:
I'm ashamed of u
That is because you are a true Omoluabi. I am proud of you, bukky.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos) by BRASH: 4:08pm On Jul 09, 2018
sunnysunny69:

But how can a sane person forge an important document without taking note of vital numbers like dates and age? If this is true, she is nt as intelligent as i thougth she was.

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos) by nextstep(m): 4:08pm On Jul 09, 2018
sunnysunny69:

Please, man, let's keep sentiments apart. We need more people realizing that they can't get away with faking and forgeries. That's how we're in this mess we're in with incompetence.

If she doesn't get pulled down, it will be a sadder day for us all, and she needs to resign because she's violating the law and rubbishing the hard work that many others have put in. I don't care about where she comes from ... I'm still waiting for Alison Deziani and Stella Oduah, among others, to be convicted of looting. That they're SS/SS doesn't make a difference to me.

She has a degree, sure, (from a place currently ranked in 750th place globally, and perhaps worse when it was a polytechnic). So? The law says: "ineligible for public office unless served in NYSC or given an exemption". Her exemption is a forgery, and that's the issue... now we want to see what her boss ("mr anti-corruption"wink will do about it.

About military - there was no law barring people without school certs from entering the army and being promoted; they didn't fake any documents to enter the army either, so that's a non-starter.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos) by emezuo17: 4:09pm On Jul 09, 2018
sunnysunny69:

. Is premium times owned by an Igbo man?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 4:09pm On Jul 09, 2018
Alphacrissy:
So she worked at PwC UK with unverified University degree abi? People need to stop this crazy attitude of theirs in pulling people down
He who comes to equity, comes with a clean hand. it's a must. You can be part of a mediocre team claiming saints with a skeleton in a cupboard. If it's a poor man child trying to survive with that forgery, by now justice okon abang go don give am 48yrs in prison. Useless govt!.

6 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos) by PointZerom: 4:10pm On Jul 09, 2018
sunnysunny69:

Lzza Immhotep can you tell me how sophisticated slowpoke sounds?.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos) by alezzy13: 4:10pm On Jul 09, 2018
nku5:

[s]Almost three days since this story broke no word from Kemi Adeosun or the presidency on what went down. This Buhari govt is the most irresponsible I have ever seen.

The Jonathan who was described as clueless always summoned his ministers whenever such allegations came up and dealt with them squarely.

Buhari and Osinbajo are running a paddy-paddy corruption show and it becomes more obvious with each passing day. Buhari has been known for corruption since he was finance minister and Osinbajo has no integrity otherwise he would resign and save whatever is left of his name[/s]

Squarely ko, roundly ni. I don't even need to do a litany. A simple search of "Goodluck" and "corruption" would bring interesting results.

No, I'm not holding brief for Kemi or this government. If guilty she should face the music.

Just to highlight the screaming hypocrisy in your post.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos) by CSTR1005: 4:12pm On Jul 09, 2018
wingmanII:

Gosh! You sound so hollow and empty, how is this Igbo vs yoruba? What's Igbo business here? Premium times is even a yoruba media outfit.
A mere glorified clerk with an absolutely mediocre career for a foreign graduate.

Some idiots are accusing igbos of attacking a glorified clerk that has problem with her numerics .

igbo people Don suffer. The height of insult.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos) by nezer83: 4:12pm On Jul 09, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

Mumu! I studied abroad! I have got no time to serve your shytehole of a country!

Staled!!! No be today yansh dey for back.
I know folks who schooled abroad come back to serve the country and move on with their lives. That one served abroad is not an exemption from the scheme.
So my friend you were never qualified for the scheme, so keep quiet.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos) by AskProf: 4:12pm On Jul 09, 2018
emezuo17:
. Is premium times owned by an Igbo man?

I've already replied the acquired-social slowpoke.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos) by OfficialAPCNig: 4:12pm On Jul 09, 2018
Babaflenjor:
Oluwole Oduoa.

I heard when your mother had a miscarriage, your father blamed an Igbo man. So we are not surprised by this rant.

Insecured mor. on.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos) by PointZerom: 4:12pm On Jul 09, 2018
Babaflenjor:

Cry me a lagoon Mr boy.

cc Lzza Immhotep

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos) by GeorgeTheCoder: 4:12pm On Jul 09, 2018
sunnysunny69:
[s] The newspaper is fighting a war they cannot win, this look like an Igbo vs Yoruba war to bring down this woman that replace their daughter Okonjo iweala . I don't think she'll ever be pulled down, Yoruba will get behind their own.

This woman has a degree but the newspaper is talking of bloody NYSC cert[/s].

Please shut up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos) by BRASH: 4:13pm On Jul 09, 2018
sunnysunny69:
They can be own by Yoruba but pushing an Igbo agenda, get lost you scum of the earth.
Bubu just finished pooing, you can go lick his ass clean. Useless afonja.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 4:15pm On Jul 09, 2018
sunnysunny69:
The Igbo are trying to pulled her down, someone got her degree yet they are talking about NYSC.
Nigeria will never last longer with this mentality..
we are talking abt a federal crime here, u are busy typing thrash. u and d guy u are quoting. smh

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos) by Nancy2018(f): 4:15pm On Jul 09, 2018
Old news
Re: Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos) by nku5: 4:15pm On Jul 09, 2018
alezzy13:

Squarely ko, roundly ni. I don't even need to do a litany. A simple search of "Goodluck" and "corruption" would bring interesting results.

No, I'm not holding brief for Kemi or this government. If guilty she should face the music.

Just to highlight the screaming hypocrisy in your post.

You can't back this epistle with facts even if I give you the keys to the national library. No need
Re: Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos) by sharpwriter(m): 4:16pm On Jul 09, 2018
tolexy007:
cheesy trust me, some people will call this a Photoshop

This is what we call orijudi cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos) by everozone: 4:20pm On Jul 09, 2018
Everyone interested in this finance minister's matter should take a close look at the shadow of the photo of her where they claimed she put on NYSC attire which has been in circulation on various social media.When you take a close look at the shadow of the photo you will find out that the original owner of the photo was wearing a cap.It is there for everyone to see.They just removed the head of the original owner of the photo and then replaced it with that of the minister.Besides that,the minister's head is too big for that body.It is now clear to everyone that the minister and her handlers have skeleton in their cupboard.Nigerians decide for yourselves come 2019.

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos) by PassingShot(m): 4:20pm On Jul 09, 2018
updatechange:
Does bubu has his own SSCE certificate ??
Your grammar is a pointer that your education is a waste as well; including those who "like" your post.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos) by Iko5000: 4:21pm On Jul 09, 2018
I think your madness is becoming real
sunnysunny69:
They can be own by Yoruba but pushing an Igbo agenda, get lost you scum of the earth.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos) by fashrola(m): 4:21pm On Jul 09, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

Don't mind them. NYSC should not be mandatory. NYSC was created to forcely unite us. Our unity is a charade. We are not united. You should not post a Yoruba person to serve in Bornu because of one useless phantom unity - especially if that person has not been there before. You risk their lives. Do you know how many people have died because of this useless NYSC?
Fvck it!

You are correct though.... But forgery is a serious crime
Re: Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos) by Saintp(m): 4:22pm On Jul 09, 2018
Unfortunately nothing will happen to her as it will end up with other fraudulent and corrupt acts that has happened over the past.

In the next few days, NYSC will be pressured from forces above to issue a statement declaring the forged certificate as authentic and that ends it.

Then after 2019 or 2023 when buhari leaves power, they will now say the truth. This is Nigeria, we all know how it works.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos) by Wallade(m): 4:22pm On Jul 09, 2018
Blue3k2:

Source: https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/275495-documents-kemi-adeosuns-fake-nysc-certificate-and-other-credentials.html

Hmmmm. There are several questions posed by this revelation:

The fact that she graduated from a polytechnic, a few years before the institution became a university yet, she was issued a university certificate.

I was also exempted from NYSC but the evidence I show for it is a letter of exemption issued by NYSC. I am seeing an exemption certificate for the first time and if the signature actually belongs to someone who left JAMB office in Jan instead of the period reflected on the document, then there is a serious problem.

The fact that Kemi Adeosun is still to say anything also tends to corroborate the suspicion of fraud.

We shall see how this pans out. My people say: Pekele Pekele arugbo je gbese, tani o san!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos) by nku5: 4:23pm On Jul 09, 2018
oyb:

Kemi should resign, but abeg easy on the revisionism. We remember madam do the needful and oga aptitude scam

If you have facts present them. You have no authority to condemn what you can't prove.

Stella Oduah on mere allegation that was never proved was relieved of her job by President Jonathan. That is leadership cool

Not the paddy paddy Buhari/Osinbajo govt that President does not have WAEC, Obono Obla SSA on corruption does not have WAEC, Minister of Finance no NYSC grin but they are all in office. No integrity to be found

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos) by toideve(m): 4:23pm On Jul 09, 2018
sunnysunny69:

You have no shame. Smh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos) by Bruemath(m): 4:24pm On Jul 09, 2018
This is serious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jibrin Of Sudan And The Audacity Of Fake News / Lagos Gives Updates On Resumption Of Schools, Churches, Mosques & Event Centres / Ondo Election: Analytics Of Official Results As Announced By INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.