Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

My Friend Is Stuck With A Man Who Is Deceiving Her,please Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Is Stuck With A Man Who Is Deceiving Her,please Help! (740 Views)

Lady Sues Adamawa Pastor For Deceiving Her With Marriage Promises / Lady Accuses Eno Obong Okon Of Deceiving Her With Marriage Proposal / Lady Calls Out Her Married Boyfriend For Deceiving Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Friend Is Stuck With A Man Who Is Deceiving Her,please Help! by Beke2020: 2:17pm On Jul 09, 2018
Dear Mrs Jzhane,

This one is about my friend o. Please help me advice her cos I have been talking to her but she has refused to listen. I don’t know if she is under a spell or she is just so desperate.

Ajoke met Dany in 2012. At that time,he was separating from his wife when they met. Dany has a four year old son from his wife. He and my friend Ajoke started dating. A year later,Dany proposed to Ajoke. Everyone was very happy. Ajoke was 37 years at that time,yes a late bloomer. But the issue was that,even with the engagement,Dany had not yet finalized his divorce with his wife.

I mean,they have done introduction and Ajoke wears an engagement ring but the divorce is not finalized. The reason,very flimsy: Dany says he does not want the divorce to affect his son!Can you imagine that? So he and Ajoke were like that until Ajoke even moved into his house cos her parents refused for the wedding to take place cos the man had not yet divorced his wife. On top of that,this man was cheating on Ajoke with several girls. She didn’t believe it until she read his text messages. That was after three years of living with this man as a fiancee not a wife o.

This made her......more

https://livelystones.com.ng/my-friend-is-stuck-with-a-man-who-is-deceiving-herplease-help/
Re: My Friend Is Stuck With A Man Who Is Deceiving Her,please Help! by Beke2020: 5:45pm On Jul 09, 2018
ma'am getting married is no do or die affair.
Re: My Friend Is Stuck With A Man Who Is Deceiving Her,please Help! by Samuelgr8: 9:36pm On Jul 09, 2018
cool
Beke2020:
ma'am getting married is no do or die affair.

(1) (Reply)

Women Weren't Created To Do Everything A Man Can Do / Police Finally Opens Up On How An Officer Died While Have Sex / 7 Ways To Say I Love You That Got Much Deeper Than 3 Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.