Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,367 members, 7,819,319 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Am I Wasting My Time Trying To Get Married - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Am I Wasting My Time Trying To Get Married (1045 Views)

Why Are Yorubas Trying To Culturally Appropriate Igbo Cuisine? / Trying To Peek Into The Ethnoreligious History Of Igbo / Am About To Get Married To An Urhobo Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Wasting My Time Trying To Get Married by findingmyself18: 2:26pm On Jul 09, 2018
I'm 24.."

Baby mama life is booming

Having babies out of wedlock without shame

What am I gaining from preserving my virginity and saving money for marriage

1 Like

Re: Am I Wasting My Time Trying To Get Married by Nackzy: 2:35pm On Jul 09, 2018
Yes u are
Try n b like Linda or Mrs alakija
Re: Am I Wasting My Time Trying To Get Married by mrtomola(m): 2:44pm On Jul 09, 2018
Not really
Re: Am I Wasting My Time Trying To Get Married by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:58pm On Jul 09, 2018
findingmyself18:
I'm 24.."

Baby mama life is booming

Having babies out of wedlock without shame

What am I gaining from preserving my virginity and saving money for marriage

as much as baby mama life is booming, that does NOT mean you should hand your precious virginity to the 1st donkey out there.....meet someone great, fall in love, make plans, and ultimately, if you believe that he/she is the RIGHT one, then make love to him/her.

as much as marriage is NOT for everybody, that does NOT mean you should sleep with anyone that comes your way, like an olympic sport.

4 Likes

Re: Am I Wasting My Time Trying To Get Married by dan4oster120(m): 6:04pm On Oct 22, 2018
Please i will i like to know you and wish if we can plan marriage together...Am Daniel...09053160217
Re: Am I Wasting My Time Trying To Get Married by dan4oster120(m): 6:05pm On Oct 22, 2018
Am really interested in you and love to marry you ASAP
Re: Am I Wasting My Time Trying To Get Married by FisifunKododada: 5:18am On Oct 26, 2018
dan4oster120:
Am really interested in you and love to marry you ASAP

Gaybriel? Can't you see the op is a man?
Re: Am I Wasting My Time Trying To Get Married by Jobabori(m): 6:55pm On Oct 26, 2018
FisifunKododada:

Gaybriel? Can't you see the op is a man?
He is proposing as a gay now

(1) (Reply)

Nri Villages In Igbo And Anioma / The Youngest Grandmother In The World Is A 17-year-old Nigerian / Just Noticed: Youths Can't Sing The National Anthem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.