Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,720 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

How To Understand Female Psychology: First Of All, Women Are Way More Perceptive - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Understand Female Psychology: First Of All, Women Are Way More Perceptive (376 Views)

10 Strange Places On Earth That Scientists Have Struggled To Understand / My Mum Wants Me To Stop Psychology In School Due To Fear Of Madness / Check Out The Smart Way A Psychology Professor Got His Students To Confess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Understand Female Psychology: First Of All, Women Are Way More Perceptive by Chrisbless(m): 2:45pm On Jul 09, 2018
Than men. The average woman picks up on social cues and understands social situations way better than the average man. Do you ever remember a time when you had a crush on a girl and tried to show it, but maybe you were a bit shy or you were playing it coy, and you weren’t sure if she got your signals? Chances are she got your signals loud and clear. It’s like Peter Parker’s spider sense. We all have a habit of presuming that everyone thinks exactly like us.

Women are no exception, and a big mistake a lot of women make is that they presume that guys are as sensitive to social situations as they are. Sometimes, when a woman is sending subtle signals to you, and you’re thinking to yourself “hmm… does she like me?”, she’s thinking to herself “God! Can I make this more obvious without coming across desperate?” Which leads to the first lesson of female psychology – If you think she MIGHT like you, you should presume that she DOES. Or to put it another way, *it’s always on*. If a woman isn’t into you, SHE WILL LET YOU KNOW. Especially if you make a move. Take the risk, don’t waste your time. Attraction – Just like women make the mistake of thinking men are as perceptive as they are, Men often make the mistake of thinking that women experience attraction like men do. The fact is, attraction for both sexes is quite different.

For guys, attraction = sex. If you’re attracted to a woman, chances are you would sleep with her, and she would have to really demonstrate a lousy personality or do something pretty weird to make you change your mind. Also, in nearly every situation, we’re going to pick a woman we’re more attracted to over a woman we’re less attracted to.Women, on the other hand, are attracted to men all the time, but for them attraction does not equal sex. Because guys naturally presume that women think like them, guys often over-estimate the importance of attraction in a woman’s decision making. This is why some muscle heads go online and just post pictures of their abs, and wonder why women don’t email them. Or why guys primp and preen and try to impress, and wonder why women aren’t that impressed. The fact is, attraction only gets your foot in the door, and the real game is played in comfort.
A big part of the game is realizing when a woman is attracted to you, and just learning how to chill out and set things up so that you can actually capitalize on the attraction you have. Which leads to the second rule of female psychology – just because she’s attracted to you, doesn’t mean she’ll sleep with you yet. Comfort and logistics are just as important to getting the girl as attraction is. Discretion – Most guys don’t worry too much about their reputation, but for women, reputation is something that women are thinking about all the time. Ever wonder why a girl won’t make out with you at a party, but jumps you when you’re walking home? That happens a lot because women often won’t do something if it might make them look easy in front of their friends. Relationships – On television, it always works like this: women are dying for relationships, and guys are afraid to commit. But guess what…. It’s the opposite. In the vast majority of situations, it is guys who scare women
away by being too clingy. For 90% of women (under 30), the only kind of commitment they want from you is a commitment to hang out with them again, call them in the morning and not be a complete dick. This leads nicely into the next bullet… It Goes Without Saying – Guys often feel this need to talk things out and explain things logically that often is awkward and lame to women. For example, guys feel compelled to say things like “I like you”, when the smooth thing to do would be to just kiss her.
If you like her, chances are she already knows it. Chances are, if she’s still hanging out with you, she likes you too. Another good example of this is the “relationship talk”. You know the talk, sometimes it happens before sex, sometimes it happens after, but you’re sitting in bed with a girl and you feel compelled to put your cards on the table. “Listen, I really like you, but I want you to know that I’m not really interested in an exclusive relationship right now”. Or even worse, “I want to sleep with other women”. Guess what guys – most women don’t really care that much about what you do when they’re not around, unless you’ve explicitly boxed yourself into the boyfriend role. I never even hint that I’m being monogamous with most of the women I’m seeing (unless I am), and they NEVER ask me if I’m sleeping with other women. Even women who know that I am a professional pickup artist, and even when I say “I was hanging out with my friend Sophie last night”, they never ask “so are you sleeping with Sophie”. Don’t ask, don’t tell is the best policy. It’s not dishonesty – I always answer any question truthfully, and I never deliberately mislead a woman – it’s simply the fact that emotionally, women don’t really care what you do when they’re not around, as long as you’re good to them when you’re together. For more visit http://9japuse..com/2018/07/how-to-understand-female-psychology.html

(1) (Reply)

Post UTME 2018: List Of Schools That Has Released Registrations Details / Tasued Post Utme Screening Exercise / List Of Low Tuition Universities In Peru For International Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.