Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,209 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Archbishop Valerian Oke Said Mary Is The Way To God, But Read My Letter To Him - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Archbishop Valerian Oke Said Mary Is The Way To God, But Read My Letter To Him (509 Views)

Catholic Are 100% Right By Saying Mary Is The Mother Of GOD! / Valerian Okeke Builds House For Physically Challenged Girl In Nteje, Anambra / Mary Is Not The Mother Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Archbishop Valerian Oke Said Mary Is The Way To God, But Read My Letter To Him by chrisnwoke1(m): 4:58pm On Jul 09, 2018
I WANT TO HAVE A PERSONAL BIBLE STUDY WITH ARCHBISHOP VALERIAN OKEKE THE ROMAN CATHOLIC BISHOP OF ONITSHA, BUT THIS IS MY OPEN LETTER TO HIM.

I WANT TO TELL HIM THAT MARY IS NOT THE WAY TO GOD BUT CHRIST ALONE IS.

Arch Bishop sir, I saw your Facebook post on July 4th 2018 where you wrote that "God came to us through Mary, so we go to him through her."

Sir, I want to tell you that what you said is not true according to the Holy Scriptures and I will like you to know the Truth from now onwards since only the Truth can save you and your multitudes.

I understand that where you came from, human traditions is equal and as powerful as the Holy scriptures...

So that is why I will like you to see some Truths from the Bible, if perhaps you may receive them and start a personal revival in the Catholic Church because I know that God loves your soul and thus, he has remembered you by this letter.

Sir, I saw how you led a battalion of Priests and Bishops that are under the Onitsha Catholic diocese and you all happily bowed before a moulded image that you call Virgin Mary and prayed to the image with supplications made to it...

Sir, Praying to images will not save us from Boko Haram or Fulani herdsmen, genuine Repentance and Praying in Faith to Jesus Christ alone is the key.

Sir, what if I told you that Mary doesn't even know your name, talk less of what you people are doing here on earth as she is busy worshipping Abba Father in heaven with all the saints whom she also received the Holy Spirit with whilst she was on the earth.

Sir what if I told you that all those idols you people make and bow before are inhabited by disembodied spirits and thus, bowing before them makes it an ignorant demon worship...

Sir do you know that according to John 4:23-24 God is a Spirit and we can't see Him during worship?

How did erecting images come about in the Catholic church?
Sir you may not know the truth about how it came to into existence, but I will tell you when we see.

Do you know that trying to use an object to represent Mary and Jesus makes you no different from Buddhists and Hinduists who also have images that look exactly like the same Babylonian mother and child worship that it projects?

Northern Nigerian Muslims now refer to Catholics as idol worshippers who worship carved images and this doesn't disturb you as it hinders them from seeing the Light in our glorious Faith?

Sincerely I am worried at this blind ignorance and like Paul said to the Galatians, I also ask,
"Who had bewitched us?"

Sir, I studied history in a school in eastern Nigeria and by God's grace I am well studied in Church history too, thus, I can tell you that the mother and child worship originally started in ancient Babylon as an oblation to the Queen of heaven which is an entity that is not Mary the earthly mother of Jesus but a fallen angel (Jeremiah 44 verse 17-19 & verse 25).

Sir, I know that you don't know the implication of your statement and bowing before the Queen of heaven due to religious traditions handed over to you, but I want you to know that THE ELOHIM seriously vowed in both the law and the prophets to destroy all those who return back to Babylonian practices.

I want you to know that even the best of the moulded images that look like baby Jesus can be demon inhabited?

Maybe you don't know that Christ is no more an infant but he grew in stature according to the Gospel's and is exalted far above everything and person today.

"These all continued with one accord in prayer and supplication, with the women, and MARY THE MOTHER OF JESUS, and with his brethren (the earthly brothers and sisters of Jesus Christ)."
Acts 1:14.

Sir with the above scriptures you will see that the disciples, Jesus' earthly siblings and even Mary got Born Again, received the Holy Spirit and also spoke in tongues on Pentecost in chapter 2 as they had gathered in chapter 1 together to Pray.

So when Mary prayed, was she praying to herself? No!
She prayed in the name of Jesus whose name alone is mighty to save from sin and hell.

"Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee, blessed art thou amongst women..."
I thank God for this statement.

But sir, just as Mary was full of Grace, we the redeemed souls in Christ Jesus are also filled with same grace too, John 1:16.

Sir, as Mary was blessed and all generation was to call her blessed, Malachi 3:12 said all nations shall call us blessed too.

Sir, as Mary found favour before God and carried Jesus nine months in her womb, so also all who are in Christ today were saved by same degree of favour in regeneration, nothing more nothing less sir.
I have scriptural evidence and they are too many to mention here.

I brought out this scriptures here because some persons may choose not to read it since they are quarrelling with the Bible, being blinded by the spirit of religion.

Thus sir, I laughed when I heard some of your disciples say that if Jesus Christ denies them entrance to heaven that Mary will intercede for them...

This one is serious oh!
But why is it that when people enter into the Church they leave their brain outside as white garment churches leave their slippers outside.
Why?

Even the Apostle Paul said:
"There is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus (Not Mary, not saint Paul, Peter or saint Iheanacho)."
1 Timothy 2 verse 5.

Sir, i was born and baptized into the roman Catholic Church and the infant baptism sef is no where in the Bible oh.

The one John did to his disciples was by immersion and the baptism Jesus did was also by immersion as they were not infants when they were baptized.

The bible said "He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved..." Mark 16:16.
Infants are not yet empowered to believe until they are mature enough to discern good from evil, so why should we baptize them?

Who taught us these many vain traditions that Jesus always spoke against during His earthly ministry?

Sir, it's not just about you oh, it's about the Truth.

I felt pity for our vain human traditions when I heard that the Anglican Communion Order of the Niger, excommunicated Evangelist Great Nnamani a man I respect so dearly.

He was banned from preaching in any Anglican Church in the south of Nigeria...simply because he told them that infant baptism is not biblical.
Chai!

Are these not signs that the spirits of the scribes and Pharisees are around again and crucifying the same Jesus (TRUTH) as they did 2,000 years ago?

Who did this to us sir and how did we get here?

Sir, I read your post comment section and I finally realized that the eyes of many Catholic members are opening as they told you of how disappointed they are in you for such blind statements that can take us back to Babylon.

I realized that if you are not wise enough to stage a revival of Truth in the church the people will keep leaving and one day, you will be a bishop to only idols of "infant jesus and mary".
But you can still turn to the truth in repentance now and speak for Jesus alone.

Sir I told one of your daughters that according to Acts 4:12
"Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved, only the name of Jesus."

Because I quoted the above scriptures to her, she stopped having me disciple her and now she hates me because of TRUTH.

If my letters doth offend your carnal mind, may the same letters help to save your eternal spirit, this I pray.

The "Daughter of Mary" devoted lady even told me that if Mary cannot take her to heaven she will not want to go to heaven.
She said that Mary is her only hope of salvation.

Another one told me that Mary even saved Jesus and that in heaven, Jesus is her boy, boy.

I felt like crying that day and she said may Mary show me mercy, it was then I ran away like Moses did when he went to save those ignorant Jews that turned against him in Egypt.

The entity called the Queen of heaven has damaged the religious world and if Jesus tarries, as Paul often did, one day I shall debate with the princes of Vatican in an open Bible study and lead the Papacy to the Truth of God which is Christ Alone.

Sir do you know that astral forces from the second heavens sponsor all those apparitions in Onitsha and Enugu etc and that Mary has never appeared to anyone since she left the earth?

Sir do you know that the three children of Fatima had encounters with a fallen angel that looked like the Blessed Mary who gave them the rosary and now Roman catholics pray rosary which even Muslims and Buddhists started praying before them, how can we call this one Christianity now?

Sir what if I told you that Frank Duff, the founder of legion of Mary blasphemed when he called Mary a "co-heir of salvation with Christ" he even evidently exalted Mary above the Jesus the Messiah in his teachings.
And you are still a member of such legion?

My Catholic friends who read my correction messages to mammon driven Pentecostal pastors and feel happy about the Truth but are now angry at this message of correction to the Catholic church, shouldn't be hypocrites who need sincere regeneration.

ArchBishop sir, now i can see that this matter is beyond you, I will write to the Pope this same week and I know they will tell him about my letter.

God Bless You Sir.

"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: NO MAN COMETH UNTO THE FATHER, BUT BY ME."
John 14:6

Apostle Christian Nwoke©
(True Ordination aren't man made but Divine sir).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Archbishop Valerian Oke Said Mary Is The Way To God, But Read My Letter To Him by Zonacom(m): 5:24pm On Jul 09, 2018
Allow Catholics to practice their faith in peace. We are none violent, we mind our business and worship God the way he wants it. Just face your own race cos trust me, this race is personal
Re: Archbishop Valerian Oke Said Mary Is The Way To God, But Read My Letter To Him by orisa37: 5:37pm On Jul 09, 2018
Arch Bishop is challenging his Master Jesus who Himself told us that He is The Way, The Truth and The Life.. For God so love The World that He, God, gave His only Son, Jesus, that whosoever believes in Him will not perish but have Eternal Life. Even, our Holy Mary believed in this. God Himself believes Jesus. So let no one put asunder what came out of The Horse's mouth. This is My beloved Son, listen and hear Him very well.

1 Like

Re: Archbishop Valerian Oke Said Mary Is The Way To God, But Read My Letter To Him by malificent(f): 7:47pm On Jul 09, 2018
Come let me give you tfare to the basilica so you can go and disgrace your life
Re: Archbishop Valerian Oke Said Mary Is The Way To God, But Read My Letter To Him by spongeisback: 1:44am On Jul 10, 2018
grin

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Letter To Acting President Yemi Osibanjo.... RE: LEAH SHAIBU / Viral Video: Pastor Kumuyi Vows To Remove Every Doctrine He Set Up In Deeper Lif / Inspire Godly Quotes For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.