Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,648 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Urgent Letter To Acting President Yemi Osibanjo.... RE: LEAH SHAIBU - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Urgent Letter To Acting President Yemi Osibanjo.... RE: LEAH SHAIBU (508 Views)

Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) / Why True Christians See Leah Sheribu As A Huge Source Of Inspiration / Pastor Adeboye Prays For Leah Sharibu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Letter To Acting President Yemi Osibanjo.... RE: LEAH SHAIBU by Greizman: 3:15pm On Aug 17, 2018
I'm writing this to the acting president.
I wish to bring your notice to the forceful detain of LEAH SHARIBU by the boko haram sect. This is the right time for you to act sir and secure the release Of this innocent Christian girl before the tyrant leader returns..
How can the whole country be insensitive to the plight of this girl who has been held hostage by boko haram for a long time.
We all saw how the whole world reacted to the plight of the young soccer players and their coach who were trapped in a cave in Thailand. I wonder why the world powers such as USA, UK, FRANCE AND GERMANY cannot do same for this innocent girl.. Maybe they are aware it is our politicians that are playing with our minds and their efforts will not be fruitful so why waste their time and resources.
Americans will never leave a soul behind in any situation. One American represents the whole country. That is a country that value her citizens.
Only God knows the psychological and spiritual situation of LEAH presently.
Pastor ADEBOYE, PASTOR OYEDEPO, CHRIS OYAKHILOME should rise up and do everything possible to set this girl free. If it means paying ransome to free her. She has suffered enough.
The acting president has shown he can do the right things when put in charge severally.
Please use this one in a lifetime chance to negotiate with boko haram and bring LEAH home. It will be one of your greatest achievements and I bet you will be appreciated by many people all over the world.
Buhari doesn't care about LEAH..

(1) (Reply)

Controversial Pastor Obinim Tries To Fly To Heaven, His Members Begs Him Not To / Viral Video: Pastor Kumuyi Vows To Remove Every Doctrine He Set Up In Deeper Lif / Hardline Islamists In Pakistan Call For Death Of Judges Who Overturned Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.