Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,417 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC (55698 Views)

Stella Oduah Forged Our Certificate – NYSC / Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT / Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by Saintp(m): 8:03pm On Jul 09, 2018
eagleeye3:

grin grin grin
You know that you just showed that characteristics of IPOB?

Lol. Many people are confused. They don't know whether to support fraud or agree with "IPOB".

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by Ugosample(m): 8:03pm On Jul 09, 2018
baldeagle:
This is what Justice N Okoro Wrote on Kemi Adeosun's Certificate Scandal allegation

"Killing Kemi...

I am negotiating for a country where I can travel to and never return again, reason being that there are more idiots in Nigeria than there are ordinary or normal human beings.

At the speed through which Kemi's alleged NYSC certificate forgery is presently trending speaks volume about how mischievous and gullible the public can be just at once. Why do Nigerians prefer negative news and feedbacks than progress and truth? Are Nigerians by nature evil? Is there anything naturally wrong with the position of Nigeria in the world map? What is the relationship between Nigerians and falsehood? How many kilometers is hell fire to Nigeria? Can any good thing come from Nigeria? Why Nigerians prefer lies than honesty?

Before you kill aunt Kemi, listen to me, Kemi the Nigerian finance Minister is a lady I know in and out, she was born, raised and schooled in London. At 41, Kemi was appointed by her state Governor in Nigeria as commissioner for finance, to enable Kemi work in Nigeria she obtained her NYSC exemption certificate. These are few questions you need to answer before you kill aunt Kemi, can Kemi be enrolled for national service at the age of 41? Is aunt Kemi in possession of NYSC exemption certificate?

Aunt Kemi is now 51 years old, she is a Nigerian citizen born in Britain, she is serving under president Buhari as finance Minister. The following are the Genesis of aunt Kemi's ordeals, "during the federal government executive council's meeting, I requested as the finance Minister the comprehensive details of expenditure by every ministry, though with the NNPC as my core target", can you now see it? Corruption is fighting back in Nigeria, the above was the sin of aunt Kemi, the criminals who are the targets of aunt Kemi suddenly remembered that Kemi was trained in London and came into the country for the first time at age of 41. Nigerians are yet to forgive Dele Ali for switching his citizenship and service to England and the English national team. Nigerian criminals would have celebrated aunt Kemi had she been the Queen's general accountant and auditor, aunt Kemi's sin is simply working with rogues.

Now the Premium Time that carried aunt Kemi's alleged NYSC certificate forgery shows how backward Nigeria is in media and reportage, some times I perceive Nigerian dailies and broadcasting networks as mere gossip mills. Unverified reports are daily been dished to the illiterate and gullible Nigerian population, the worst is that most Nigerian journalists are mere political contractors and even worst than social media propagandists. We have a long way to go as a nation, if we can no longer trust our news papers and broadways then we are in for a centuries problem, thank you and God bless you before you kill Aunt Kemi".

I am, Justice N. Okoro.

someone who graduated at 22 does not qualify for exemption

To qualify, you must have graduated at the age of over 30.

Kemi must go under the bus if indeed she was involved in forgery

Government of criminals

7 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by ArmedRobber: 8:03pm On Jul 09, 2018
petenweke:
Fool ...why will she exempt herself at 22 years?
That's how your boss gave himself a Chicago Certificate
olodo kemi started working as comissioner at 41 years your brain should tell she applied before gainimg appoinment
Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by chiefolododo(m): 8:03pm On Jul 09, 2018
She applied for it and was given . So she has no problem
Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by dubemnaija: 8:03pm On Jul 09, 2018
deomelo:
Obviously, the minister did not forge or fake anything because she did not have to. She obviously applied for and received the exception.
Mumu it's Exemption and not exception

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by GMbuharii: 8:04pm On Jul 09, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Then why is she keeping quiet?
zombiehunter lzaa pointzerom zombietamer immhotep make una come see wonderment!
Looks like zmB in chief yaff received anti zmB serum!
grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by Originality007: 8:04pm On Jul 09, 2018
sarrki:
Adeosun is a million times better than ngozi

in forgery..

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by tete7000(m): 8:04pm On Jul 09, 2018
baldeagle:
This is what Justice N Okoro Wrote on Kemi Adeosun's Certificate Scandal allegation

"Killing Kemi...

I am negotiating for a country where I can travel to and never return again, reason being that there are more idiots in Nigeria than there are ordinary or normal human beings.

At the speed through which Kemi's alleged NYSC certificate forgery is presently trending speaks volume about how mischievous and gullible the public can be just at once. Why do Nigerians prefer negative news and feedbacks than progress and truth? Are Nigerians by nature evil? Is there anything naturally wrong with the position of Nigeria in the world map? What is the relationship between Nigerians and falsehood? How many kilometers is hell fire to Nigeria? Can any good thing come from Nigeria? Why Nigerians prefer lies than honesty?

Before you kill aunt Kemi, listen to me, Kemi the Nigerian finance Minister is a lady I know in and out, she was born, raised and schooled in London. At 41, Kemi was appointed by her state Governor in Nigeria as commissioner for finance, to enable Kemi work in Nigeria she obtained her NYSC exemption certificate. These are few questions you need to answer before you kill aunt Kemi, can Kemi be enrolled for national service at the age of 41? Is aunt Kemi in possession of NYSC exemption certificate?

Aunt Kemi is now 51 years old, she is a Nigerian citizen born in Britain, she is serving under president Buhari as finance Minister. The following are the Genesis of aunt Kemi's ordeals, "during the federal government executive council's meeting, I requested as the finance Minister the comprehensive details of expenditure by every ministry, though with the NNPC as my core target", can you now see it? Corruption is fighting back in Nigeria, the above was the sin of aunt Kemi, the criminals who are the targets of aunt Kemi suddenly remembered that Kemi was trained in London and came into the country for the first time at age of 41. Nigerians are yet to forgive Dele Ali for switching his citizenship and service to England and the English national team. Nigerian criminals would have celebrated aunt Kemi had she been the Queen's general accountant and auditor, aunt Kemi's sin is simply working with rogues.

Now the Premium Time that carried aunt Kemi's alleged NYSC certificate forgery shows how backward Nigeria is in media and reportage, some times I perceive Nigerian dailies and broadcasting networks as mere gossip mills. Unverified reports are daily been dished to the illiterate and gullible Nigerian population, the worst is that most Nigerian journalists are mere political contractors and even worst than social media propagandists. We have a long way to go as a nation, if we can no longer trust our news papers and broadways then we are in for a centuries problem, thank you and God bless you before you kill Aunt Kemi".

I am, Justice N. Okoro.

They said he who goes to equity must go with clean hands...Hope the justice know the meaning? Before we start defending aunty kemi, the justice should tell us the position of law on nysc certificate and exemption certificate. The law is no respecter of age or any other bias.

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by boyo123(m): 8:04pm On Jul 09, 2018
SoNature:

And who made u her spokesman?
its obvious that most of you hate to hear the truth, pls move away
Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by eagleeye3: 8:04pm On Jul 09, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Keep quiet and stop barking ignorant nonsense inside my hears like a village bingo.

Was she in Nigeria @ 22 or even @ 30?

Your 'hears' indeed.

Like she is the first to study outside the country. Those who come back to serve their fatherland are idíots to you abi?
Anyway, I want to stop shouting inside your 'hears'

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by slawali: 8:05pm On Jul 09, 2018
To serve nigeria is not by force leave kemi alone jor.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 09, 2018
Kemi applied like UTME application but wasn't admitted....

so she went ahead to forge a certificate since nysc didn't issue her one upon application....

More like fake admission...

abeg Kemi is fake...

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by ArmedRobber: 8:05pm On Jul 09, 2018
Ugosample:

someone who graduated at 22 does not qualify for exemption

To qualify, you must have graduated at the age of over 30.

Kemi must go under the bus if indeed she was involved in forgery

Government of criminals
did she work for govt at the age of 22.
her first appointment was at the age of 41 years and probably she applied for it before taking up her job
Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by eagleeye3: 8:06pm On Jul 09, 2018
Saintp:

Lol. Many people are confused. They don't know whether to support fraud or agree with "IPOB".
grin
The thing weak them, because the woman really fall their hands

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by Donraqh(m): 8:06pm On Jul 09, 2018
donk552:
Her record shown that she graduate at age of 22 and become member of ICAEW at age of 24, why exemption certificate that's meant for people of above 30years

Thank you for detailing, indeed common sense is not common.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by IsaAbubakar: 8:06pm On Jul 09, 2018
sarrki:
Adeosun is a million times better than ngozi
sure a million times better than ngozi but in forgery

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by cjrane: 8:07pm On Jul 09, 2018
I knew they would cook up the story.

Ok. Let us see her age if graduation at the schools she attended abroad and see her "qualifying reason" for exemption.

This why Nigeria is the laughing stock if the world when our federal agencies cook up lies.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 09, 2018
Now buhari has done a closed door meeting with NYSC... She applied but they don't know if she had received the exemption certificate, couldn't they be very sure before they came talking online...pitiful country

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by Onyemabright(m): 8:07pm On Jul 09, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Then why is she keeping quiet?
PLEASE GO AND SLEEP

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by Mpamaegbu: 8:09pm On Jul 09, 2018
deomelo:
Obviously, the minister did not forge or fake anything because she did not have to. She obviously applied for and received the exception.

Exemption

Lazy Buhari youth. Even though the spelling was on the title you still couldn't copy it right.

Buhari leads in certificate forgery, others follow.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by eagleeye3: 8:09pm On Jul 09, 2018
ArmedRobber:
did she work for govt at the age of 22.
her first appointment was at the age of 41 years and probably she applied for it before taking up her job
As did not partake in the one year mandatory service, she has no business taking up government appointment. It is that simple. But greed will not allow her likes.
Kemi was doing fine in the Uk. But greed for easy money from public office lured her to come back and forge a exemption certificate so she could partake in the looting of our patrimony.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by mvem(m): 8:09pm On Jul 09, 2018
PHIPEX:
They are tactically looking for who will take the fall on her behalf. Why should someone who graduated at 22 request for an exemption, who signed/forged it and when?

It's one thing that a poorly educated Kemi is managing our economy, it's another thing that even her credentials are forged.
...u can graduate at 22 overseas and stay there to work...maybe on returning to Nigeria to work after ur 30th birthday, then u need to apply for exemption...u understand?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by Elliot2(m): 8:10pm On Jul 09, 2018
smellingmenses:

why should she engage Igbos like you in a fruitless screaming match
a whole new level of zombiezm! whose smelling ass is ur nose in now?

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by Ugosample(m): 8:11pm On Jul 09, 2018
shugamummy:
What fuc**k have I just read. At 22 you can apply for exemption in this shitty country. Adoonmenit.......adonbelivit. what fuckery of a country is this,how can this people respond with obvious abrogation of their own law. It it obvious she did not graduate at 30so what was the exact reason for applying for exemption. We know Nysc is planning to sacrifice a staff whom they will blame for issuing fake certificate but she just submitted the said document to the national Assembly and it was certified ok by nysc. Omg what did I just read. Tell me why they will not issue certificate to my mum cos am sure she applied too last month.

Click like If you are ready to kick Buhari and APC out of office,click share if you a still a confirmed Zombie after reading this

hypocrisy and foolishness in this country

some one who graduated at 22 does not qualify for exemption

And they are blaming this on "pigs and idiots"

You see Nigerians?

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by ghuzy01: 8:11pm On Jul 09, 2018
shugamummy:
What fuc**k have I just read. At 22 you can apply for exemption in this shitty country. Adoonmenit.......adonbelivit. what fuckery of a country is this,how can this people respond with obvious abrogation of their own law. It it obvious she did not graduate at 30so what was the exact reason for applying for exemption. We know Nysc is planning to sacrifice a staff whom they will blame for issuing fake certificate but she just submitted the said document to the national Assembly and it was certified ok by nysc. Omg what did I just read. Tell me why they will not issue certificate to my mum cos am sure she applied too last month.

Click like If you are ready to kick Buhari and APC out of office,click share if you a still a confirmed Zombie after reading this
And we're you not told that she came to Nigeria for the first time when she was called upon by the Ogun state government to be the comminsioner of finance.she was 41 at the time.so what can she do other than applying for exemption

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by chysam: 8:11pm On Jul 09, 2018
smellingmenses:
grin I love Kemi.... IPOB keep wailing... APC is going out...but Kemi I love.
she is my sister,would you love to f....k her?
Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by Ihateyoumod: 8:11pm On Jul 09, 2018
Teewhy2:
Applied for exemption based on what ,she is yet to attain the age of 30 years, so what basis was the exemption. I am now doubting the credibility of this government, can someone who doesn't have person in NYSC or government get exemption without meeting up with the age requirement.

Olodo...did she return to Nigerian to work immediately after graduating in London..... Abi u no get sense, is there NY law tht says wen u finish schln n London u must return to Nigeria to do nysc, if she worked n London till she became 30 n den came to nigeria, no b exemption she go apply for.....Olodo

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by obonujoker(m): 8:11pm On Jul 09, 2018
We Yoruba Muslims denounce Adeosun for disgracing us by practising forgery

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by eagleeye3: 8:12pm On Jul 09, 2018
chiefolododo:
She applied for it and was given . So she has no problem
She was even qualified to apply for exemption in the first place, so how could she have been given?
Moreover the person who signed the exemption letter was already out of office for 9 months, so how could he have signed that exemption letter?
Premium Times did a number on this one.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by darqly(m): 8:12pm On Jul 09, 2018
deomelo:

You cannot receive an exemption if you're less than 30.
She finished at 22. Can they fill in the blanks?

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by Ugosample(m): 8:12pm On Jul 09, 2018
mvem:
...u can graduate at 22 overseas and stay there to work...maybe on returning to Nigeria to work after ur 30th birthday, then u need to apply for exemption...u understand?

stop lying.

You do not qualify for exemption if you graduated under 30 or you did part time

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by Fourwinds: 8:12pm On Jul 09, 2018
donk552:
Her record shown that she graduate at age of 22 and become member of ICAEW at age of 24, why exemption certificate that's meant for people of above 30years
exactly my question

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu / Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years / Ambode Dumped By Idiat Adebule, Deputy Governor Of Lagos, For Sanwo-olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.