Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Female Imessage Users Get In Here (no Homo)!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Female Imessage Users Get In Here (no Homo)!!!! (2857 Views)

Homo sexual Pussy Fact U should know before regret / Prostitution On Imessage, Tinder And Badoo / Prostitution On Imessage, Tinder And Badoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Imessage Users Get In Here (no Homo)!!!! by itsmeurLady(f): 7:31pm On Jul 09, 2018
hello NLanders, please feel free to drop your iMessage ID so that I can make new female friends *tears .... Boredom wants to kill me !! Guys just stay off, I don't want any drama king to come here and spew trash grin grin cs I know y'all like NLand ladies so much (ironically)

NB: This is a distress call, u might just save a soul from boredom, can't wait to meet you smiley we might just end up being BESTIES kiss kiss
Re: Female Imessage Users Get In Here (no Homo)!!!! by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 09, 2018
Hmm
Re: Female Imessage Users Get In Here (no Homo)!!!! by itsmeurLady(f): 7:35pm On Jul 09, 2018
lefulefu:
Hmm

*raised eyebrows
Re: Female Imessage Users Get In Here (no Homo)!!!! by izzou(m): 7:37pm On Jul 09, 2018
Do you accept Pms?

angry angry

1 Like

Re: Female Imessage Users Get In Here (no Homo)!!!! by itsmeurLady(f): 7:39pm On Jul 09, 2018
izzou:
Do you accept Pms?

angry angry

Y u dey vex?? grin grin

No I don't except we both follow each other on NL, I guess that's how it works here, ryt? So Nope
Re: Female Imessage Users Get In Here (no Homo)!!!! by izzou(m): 7:48pm On Jul 09, 2018
itsmeurLady:

Y u dey vex?? grin grin

No I don't except we both follow each other on NL, I guess that's how it works here, ryt? So Nope

You can actually receive Pms without being followed

So?

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Female Imessage Users Get In Here (no Homo)!!!! by samysmoothfresh: 7:52pm On Jul 09, 2018
this one is a lesbian

smh!!
Re: Female Imessage Users Get In Here (no Homo)!!!! by SirMichael1: 8:05pm On Jul 09, 2018
iMassage is an app used for hookups. Now for the single fact you specified your gender as a female while seeking to 'hookup' with one just shows you're not straight or you're a male.

Oh! Forget that 'no homo' shìt! A guy will tell a lady 'no string' attached when he just wants to fuçk and yet he tells her all nonetheless so as not to alarm her.

1 Like

Re: Female Imessage Users Get In Here (no Homo)!!!! by itsmeurLady(f): 10:34pm On Jul 09, 2018
izzou:

You can actually receive Pms without being followed

So?

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

We are not fighting Na, I never knew
Re: Female Imessage Users Get In Here (no Homo)!!!! by itsmeurLady(f): 10:40pm On Jul 09, 2018
SirMichael1:
iMassage is an app used for hookups. Now for the single fact you specified your gender as a female while seeking to 'hookup' with one just shows you're not straight or you're a male.

Oh! Forget that 'no homo' shìt! A guy will tell a lady 'no string' attached when he just wants to fuçk and yet he tells her all nonetheless so as not to alarm her.

No be only IMassage, Na iMassager....U just came here to display your ignorance, no offence but it's the obvious... iMessage is used by iPhone users only and it's like our whatsApp and please and please, it's never for hookups, it's a messaging app, u don't have to tell the whole world that your mindset is corrupt. I just needed friends of like minds with no strings attached as I am new in Lagos, I'm 100 percent female and ders absolutely nothing wrong in looking online for female friends. U can check my previous post, it should tell a lot about me, got nothing to hide. BTW, I knew your type was going to come here and spew trash, so thanks for the trash. People like you are the reason why people keep their problems to themselves for the fear of being misunderstood but I refuse to be moved by people like you. Have a great night!

3 Likes

Re: Female Imessage Users Get In Here (no Homo)!!!! by itsmeurLady(f): 10:46pm On Jul 09, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
this one is a lesbian

smh!!

I see u are just pained and delusional, please respect your age and ignore my threads. Because I am looking for a female friend, I am a lesbian? please abstain from your myopic mindset, it will do you a lot of good!

2 Likes

Re: Female Imessage Users Get In Here (no Homo)!!!! by samysmoothfresh: 3:56am On Jul 10, 2018
itsmeurLady:

I see u are just pained and delusional, please respect your age and ignore my threads. Because I am looking for a female friend, I am a lesbian? please abstain from your myopic mindset, it will do you a lot of good!

hmmmm.................SMH!!

i am very sure this one is a lesbian

tongue

1 Like

Re: Female Imessage Users Get In Here (no Homo)!!!! by izzou(m): 4:44am On Jul 10, 2018
itsmeurLady:

We are not fighting Na, I never knew

So?

Do you accept Pms now? angry
Re: Female Imessage Users Get In Here (no Homo)!!!! by izzou(m): 6:07pm On Jul 14, 2018
izzou:

So?

Do you accept Pms now? angry

This is the request

cc:itsmeurlady
Re: Female Imessage Users Get In Here (no Homo)!!!! by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 21, 2018
itsmeurLady:
hello NLanders, please feel free to drop your iMessage ID so that I can make new female friends *tears .... Boredom wants to kill me !! Guys just stay off, I don't want any drama king to come here and spew trash grin grin cs I know y'all like NLand ladies so much (ironically)

NB: This is a distress call, u might just save a soul from boredom, can't wait to meet you smiley we might just end up being BESTIES kiss kiss

Hey what sup, I actually have some question pertaining to your Masters process as regarding University of Manitoba. Thanks. I'm active on my Mac Messages, I don't know if its the same with iMessage sha.

Its not for boredom oh, Na serious talk be this. Your thread on Travel Section was closed indefinitely.
Re: Female Imessage Users Get In Here (no Homo)!!!! by itsmeurLady(f): 9:53pm On Sep 21, 2018
cruchenutii:

Hey what sup, I actually have some question pertaining to your Masters process as regarding University of Manitoba. Thanks. I'm active on my Mac Messages, I don't know if its the same with iMessage sha.

Its not for boredom oh, Na serious talk be this. Your thread on Travel Section was closed indefinitely.

Hi , cldnt continue with the process anymore... You could ask questions on the travel section on the Canadian thread and I believe someone will respond to you and yes Mac messages is the same as iMessage (lol)
Re: Female Imessage Users Get In Here (no Homo)!!!! by Geenosko: 11:44pm On Sep 21, 2018
itsmeurLady:

Hi , cldnt continue with the process anymore... You could ask questions on the travel section on the Canadian thread and I believe someone will respond to you and yes Mac messages is the same as iMessage (lol)

Awwwwwwww

(1) (Reply)

Dangers Of Taking Sex-Enhancing Drugs / Top 5 Sugar Mummy And Baby Countries In Europe You Must Know About / Why Will A Girl Always Say She Will Call You Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.