Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,965 members, 7,810,675 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

One Of The Christian Leaders Knelt Down To Buhari Praising Him: Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Of The Christian Leaders Knelt Down To Buhari Praising Him: Pics (1824 Views)

Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) / Obasanjo Knelt Down For Emiko, Olu Of Warri (Photo) / A Follower Who Tried To Insult Reno Omokri Ended Up Praising Him, He Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Of The Christian Leaders Knelt Down To Buhari Praising Him: Pics by sarrki(m): 7:37pm On Jul 09, 2018
This is double standard

Religious body should not be so ridiculed in the name of politics

We are hypocrites as a nation

We only serve God in the mouth

This event happened when Christian association paid a visit to state house earlier this month

1 Share

Re: One Of The Christian Leaders Knelt Down To Buhari Praising Him: Pics by sarrki(m): 7:42pm On Jul 09, 2018
God please allow my enemies to kneel and bow before me

God to every one facing one problem or the other

God Almighty show forth to them
Re: One Of The Christian Leaders Knelt Down To Buhari Praising Him: Pics by onward4life(m): 7:45pm On Jul 09, 2018
First, Confirm her tribe please

Then I will concrude

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Of The Christian Leaders Knelt Down To Buhari Praising Him: Pics by sarrki(m): 7:46pm On Jul 09, 2018
onward4life:
tgt

Target or targee ?
Re: One Of The Christian Leaders Knelt Down To Buhari Praising Him: Pics by sarrki(m): 7:48pm On Jul 09, 2018
onward4life:
Confirm her tribe

Then I will concrude

Nah Igbos I think
Re: One Of The Christian Leaders Knelt Down To Buhari Praising Him: Pics by onward4life(m): 7:51pm On Jul 09, 2018
sarrki:

Nah Igbos I think

Salicky abi nah saliva

Yu want beef or what!!!!
Re: One Of The Christian Leaders Knelt Down To Buhari Praising Him: Pics by Uniquewhyte99(m): 7:55pm On Jul 09, 2018
I just don't understand Nigerians...this our suffering and smiling (especially in times when we should be pouring out our grievances to the very person who can effect the needed changes) attitude pisses me off.

A quick question...

Why are people always smiling when they meet with the President and behind him they rain all manner of causes on him? Does the president's presence carry
Nitrous oxide (laughing gas)?

1 Like

Re: One Of The Christian Leaders Knelt Down To Buhari Praising Him: Pics by mekaw(m): 7:58pm On Jul 09, 2018
is she married, cos if she is then the husband needs to divorce her for kneeling before another Man while she is still married to him, that is unfaithfulness. cos I can't imaging my wife kneeling before uncircumcised Aboki for any reason

Re: One Of The Christian Leaders Knelt Down To Buhari Praising Him: Pics by thesolutions(m): 7:58pm On Jul 09, 2018
sarrki:
God please allow my enemies to kneel and bow before me

God to every one facing one problem or the other

God Almighty show forth to them

As in Christians are buharis enemy.

1 Like

Re: One Of The Christian Leaders Knelt Down To Buhari Praising Him: Pics by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 09, 2018
Firstly kneeing down has nothing to do with religion....Bubu is quite older than her do no biggi

Secondly Man are know to always lobby for better things...why don't u call Ur Boss at Office by His full name but call all ur other colleagues by names

Thirdly Its Life...
Re: One Of The Christian Leaders Knelt Down To Buhari Praising Him: Pics by SalamRushdie: 8:07pm On Jul 09, 2018
She knelt down to beg the king to spare her people from further needless death in the hands of the world's current most dangerous terrorist group

1 Like

Re: One Of The Christian Leaders Knelt Down To Buhari Praising Him: Pics by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 09, 2018
grin
In the first picture.. Buhari is looking at the woman like : "God this one go make sense for the oda room"
Re: One Of The Christian Leaders Knelt Down To Buhari Praising Him: Pics by Paperwhite(m): 8:12pm On Jul 09, 2018
Sarrki was there audio recording she was worshipping him? The woman is desperately asking the president to do the needful about the senseless but jihad killings going on.

2 Likes

Re: One Of The Christian Leaders Knelt Down To Buhari Praising Him: Pics by sarrki(m): 8:26pm On Jul 09, 2018
Paperwhite:
Sarrki was there audio recording she was worshipping him? The woman is desperately asking the president to do the needful about the senseless but jihad killings going on.

Keep quiet

Even laughing with him is also begging for the needful?

Where you there

I am reporting

If you have the information why haven’t you shared it before now
Re: One Of The Christian Leaders Knelt Down To Buhari Praising Him: Pics by sarrki(m): 8:27pm On Jul 09, 2018
SalamRushdie:
She knelt down to beg the cow king to spare her people from further needless death in the hands of the world's current most dangerous terrorist group

I so much respect you

But calling a being created by God Almighty A cow �

You crossed the line bro

1 Like

Re: One Of The Christian Leaders Knelt Down To Buhari Praising Him: Pics by SalamRushdie: 8:32pm On Jul 09, 2018
sarrki:

I so much respect you

But calling a being created by God Almighty A cow �

You crossed the line bro

I didn't call him a cow bro ..will never do that ...By Cow King I mean the king of cow herders in Nigeria ...

1 Like

Re: One Of The Christian Leaders Knelt Down To Buhari Praising Him: Pics by sarrki(m): 8:58pm On Jul 09, 2018
SalamRushdie:

I didn't call him a cow bro ..will never do that ...By Cow King I mean the king of cow herders in Nigeria ...

Ok bro

I know you love the country and respect that office

We both love the country

I mean you and I

Only that am on the progressives sides

1 Like

Re: One Of The Christian Leaders Knelt Down To Buhari Praising Him: Pics by Omeokachie: 9:17pm On Jul 09, 2018
I have said it over and again that nobody should ever take this almajiri BMC serious.

He is infected with the Lai Mohammed disease.

Here is the story and picture that he has twisted to launder the image of his Lord and master Buhari.

There is a rule against posting falsehood on NL.

https://www.herald.ng/herdsmen-killings-heartbroken-woman-kneels-down-before-president-buhari-begs-for-audience-photo/

1 Like

Re: One Of The Christian Leaders Knelt Down To Buhari Praising Him: Pics by sarrki(m): 9:32pm On Jul 09, 2018
Omeokachie:
I have said it over and again that nobody should ever take this almajiri BMC serious.

He is infected with the Lai Mohammed disease.

Here is the story and picture that he has twisted to launder the image of his Lord and master Buhari.

There is a rule against posting falsehood on NL.

https://www.herald.ng/herdsmen-killings-heartbroken-woman-kneels-down-before-president-buhari-begs-for-audience-photo/

Why did you guys hide the one she was laughing

Hypocrisy is the name of the enemies of the state

(1) (Reply)

Atiku's Site Is Now Online: Download His Full Plan For Analysis! / Dino Melaye Rejects DSS Hospital Admission, Sleeps Outside (pic) / 9th Assembly: Northern Senators Back Zoning Of Senate Presidency To South East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.