Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,358 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

My Girlfriend Is Far Too : - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Far Too : (818 Views)

How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You / My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is Far Too : by Cockyzy(m): 6:26pm On Jun 10, 2010
my girlfriend is turning me into a sissy of a guy oh! she is too sexy, romantic,sweet and charming.I feel hypnotize,intimidated and insecure as the guy.am the guy na,why would she take my role in the game.advise please,what do u think is d best way out of dis intimidation;divorce her and go searching or suicidal?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Far Too : by Scooby1(m): 6:35pm On Jun 10, 2010
Cockyzy:

[b]my girlfriend is turning me into a sissy of a guy oh! she is too sexy, romantic,sweet and charming.[/b]I feel hypnotize,intimidated and insecure as the guy.am the guy na,why would she take my role in the game.advise please,what do u think is d best way out of dis intimidation;divorce her and go searching or suicidal?

So ur gf been sexy, romantic, sweet and charming intimidates you. What kind of a man are you? You must be a clown grin grin grin grin grin.
I suggest you go for a sex change and while you are at it delete ur NL account tired of all these silly threads popping up angry angry angry angry angry
Re: My Girlfriend Is Far Too : by jenibayo(f): 7:00pm On Jun 10, 2010
Scooby1:

So your gf been sexy, romantic, sweet and charming intimidates you. What kind of a man are you? You must be a clown grin grin grin grin grin.
I suggest you go for a sex change and while you are at it delete your NL account tired of all these silly threads popping up angry angry angry angry angry

U dey kolo?

Baby u r too sweet, i love u more and more and more kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: My Girlfriend Is Far Too : by Enockia(m): 7:07pm On Jun 10, 2010
rubbish
Re: My Girlfriend Is Far Too : by jenibayo(f): 7:15pm On Jun 10, 2010
Enockia:

rubbish

Will u leave here b4 i send my dogs to eat u up, yeye mugu.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Far Too : by Osama10(m): 7:16pm On Jun 10, 2010
This guy your head dey shake oh.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Far Too : by lallafati(f): 7:20pm On Jun 10, 2010
Cockyzy:

my girlfriend is turning me into a sissy of a guy oh! she is too sexy, romantic,sweet and charming.I feel hypnotize,intimidated and insecure as the guy.am the guy na,why would she take my role in the game.advise please,what do u think is d best way out of dis intimidation;divorce her and go searching or suicidal?

??
Re: My Girlfriend Is Far Too : by jenibayo(f): 7:46pm On Jun 10, 2010
Some people dey JEALOUS ME AND MY LOVE ( Cockyzy)OOOOOOOO tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Is Far Too : by Scooby1(m): 7:51pm On Jun 10, 2010
bloody clowns!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Far Too : by boomii(f): 8:23pm On Jun 10, 2010
Na wa o!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Far Too : by 190: 10:52pm On Jun 10, 2010
jenny
how many people u de marry
have u forgotten ur kids @ home
im angry wit u~

u lied 2 me

(1) (Reply)

dd / A'm Confuse, Between My Lover And A Gf! / Pls Pls Help,i Dont Know If This Is Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.