Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Advice Highly Needed: Studying Nursing In A University Or A School Of Nursing - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Advice Highly Needed: Studying Nursing In A University Or A School Of Nursing (435 Views)

Nursing In An University Or School Of Nursing - Which Is Better? / Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? / Studying Nursing In The UK After Obtaining First Degree In Microbiology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Highly Needed: Studying Nursing In A University Or A School Of Nursing by Stephaustin(m): 9:55pm On Jul 09, 2018
A relation of mine has recorded success in the recently released WASSCE results. It is her dream to become a nurse. However, her mother is deliberating on the better way to acquire knowledge in nursing sciences, whether through a university or a School of nursing.

Please nurses in the house, I solicit your help for the best advice you would have given to this girl if she is your biological daughter.

The general public, especially educationists and those with knowledge about the study of nursing sciences are also humbly invited to make their sincere contributions.

Thank you very much in anticipation.
Re: Advice Highly Needed: Studying Nursing In A University Or A School Of Nursing by IbokPatrick(m): 6:24am On Jul 10, 2018
School of Nursing is way better.
Re: Advice Highly Needed: Studying Nursing In A University Or A School Of Nursing by Stephaustin(m): 7:24pm On Jul 10, 2018
IbokPatrick:
School of Nursing is way better.
Thanks, but why do you say so?
Re: Advice Highly Needed: Studying Nursing In A University Or A School Of Nursing by Stephaustin(m): 7:27pm On Jul 10, 2018
Please Nairaland Moderators should help me. Lalasticlala, olawalebabs, Richiez, and Fynestboi please help me get a good advice for my relation.

(1) (Reply)

Heriot Watt University Student / NABTEB Nov/dec GCE Registration 2018, In Processed / Students Perform Excellently In FUTO Postutme Test.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.