Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Paypal And Amazon Gift Codes Available - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Paypal And Amazon Gift Codes Available (793 Views)

Mtn Night Plan Codes 2023: How To Subscribe / I Need Number Codes To Reset Memmcol Prepaid Meter / BUYING ITUNES AND AMAZON GIFT CARDS AT AWESOME RATES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paypal And Amazon Gift Codes Available by Ajeigbehot: 11:16pm On Jul 09, 2018
This is a personal thread for me to sell my earn cash and buy as well..

Paypal 145$ available

75$ Skrill available

100$ amazon gift code available
Friendly rate applied

(serious and legit buyers only, direct buyer, direct loader,. No middleman)
Re: Paypal And Amazon Gift Codes Available by Ajeigbehot: 11:11pm On Jul 11, 2018
Available
Re: Paypal And Amazon Gift Codes Available by Ajeigbehot: 3:41pm On Jul 15, 2018
O ya come grin
Re: Paypal And Amazon Gift Codes Available by Ajeigbehot: 3:42pm On Jul 15, 2018
Clean Amazon gift cards available
100$,100$,150$ and 70$ ecode
Hotly available
Re: Paypal And Amazon Gift Codes Available by ametu166(m): 3:45pm On Jul 15, 2018
Ajeigbehot:
Hotly available

Price
Re: Paypal And Amazon Gift Codes Available by Ajeigbehot: 3:48pm On Jul 15, 2018
On my whatsapp pls
Re: Paypal And Amazon Gift Codes Available by Ajeigbehot: 9:05am On Jul 16, 2018
Ajeigbehot:
Hotly available

Come
Re: Paypal And Amazon Gift Codes Available by Scholarsticchai: 9:30am On Jul 16, 2018
Ajeigbehot:

Come

Hy bro
Re: Paypal And Amazon Gift Codes Available by Ajeigbehot: 9:33am On Jul 16, 2018
Scholarsticchai:

Hy bro

Seen
Re: Paypal And Amazon Gift Codes Available by Scholarsticchai: 9:40am On Jul 16, 2018
Don't waste your time contacting this guy he will keep telling you to send money first ..

Video call he no go pick up he will just block you off .

Who does that ��
Re: Paypal And Amazon Gift Codes Available by Ajeigbehot: 12:42pm On Jul 16, 2018
Scholarsticchai:
Don't waste your time contacting this guy he will keep telling you to send money first ..

Who does that ��

You are a stupid scammer,not even thinking of using escrow ,he asked me to send first and drop my account details alongside and I never ask him to send first.
Re: Paypal And Amazon Gift Codes Available by euwajeh(m): 8:46pm On Jul 16, 2018
Please don't do any business with him . Stay clear from him . To before warn is to be for arm.

Tabbaz take note add to the list
Re: Paypal And Amazon Gift Codes Available by Lipscomb(m): 8:54pm On Jul 16, 2018
Scholarsticchai:

Who does that ��
you're all a scammer.
Re: Paypal And Amazon Gift Codes Available by Tabbaz(m): 9:11pm On Jul 16, 2018
SCAMMERS EVERYWHERE grin
Re: Paypal And Amazon Gift Codes Available by Tabbaz(m): 9:30pm On Jul 16, 2018
Ajeigbehot:
This is a personal thread for me to sell my earn cash and buy as well..

Paypal 145$ available

75$ Skrill available

100$ amazon gift code available
Friendly rate applied

(serious and legit buyers only, direct buyer, direct loader,. No middleman)

This guy is a thief. I have evidence of who he scammed
Re: Paypal And Amazon Gift Codes Available by Ajeigbehot: 6:55am On Jul 17, 2018
Tabbaz:

This guy is a thief. I have evidence of who he scammed

This tabbaz self, read all the guy screenshots he's the one who caused it and I never scam him I keep to my words
Re: Paypal And Amazon Gift Codes Available by Tabbaz(m): 7:49am On Jul 17, 2018
Ajeigbehot:

This tabbaz self, read all the guy screenshots he's the one who caused it and I never scam him I keep to my words

You still have the gut to argue shocked

Why didn't you reply the guy that paid you 5k on WhatsApp

Useless thief. Common 5k grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Paypal And Amazon Gift Codes Available by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 17, 2018
euwajeh:
Please don't do any business with him . Stay clear from him . To before warn is to be for arm.

Tabbaz take note add to the list

Lol
Re: Paypal And Amazon Gift Codes Available by Rhaspody(m): 9:01am On Jul 17, 2018
if you are in Lagos, let's deal
Re: Paypal And Amazon Gift Codes Available by Scholarsticchai: 12:16pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ajeigbehot:

You are a stupid scammer,not even thinking of using escrow ,he asked me to send first and drop my account details alongside and I never ask him to send first.

Lmao angry grin grin grin tongue tongue
Re: Paypal And Amazon Gift Codes Available by Scholarsticchai: 12:18pm On Jul 17, 2018
Lipscomb:
you're all a scammer.

why quoting me are you the op pls don't let me curse you did I scam you ..

(1) (Reply)

Buy Iptv Subcreption | secure.geniusiptv.com / Unlocked Spectranet Mifi For Sale (SOLD) / Asus X553M for sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.