Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,290 members, 7,839,430 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

SEX On A PLATTER Of Gold - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SEX On A PLATTER Of Gold (833 Views)

Chinese Boss Caught Having Sex On Boardroom Table With A Junior Employee / Owner Warns Those Who Have Sex On His Car In Iju, Lagos (Photo) / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SEX On A PLATTER Of Gold by Augustineblack(m): 1:44am On Jul 10, 2018
Man and Woman’s Perspective on Sex on a first date
Finally I decided to write this on sex all over again after I lost the other one. . Anyway just read.

When i said I was going to write something on sex, I didn’t mean like the way most people would have thought.

I am only talking about giving it to him on the first date, on a platter of gold. I know some hollies will say don’t give it to him at all. But that one no concern me sha.

All I’m saying is don’t throw yourself at a man. In fact as far as I’m concerned if you succumb to the pressure of sex at the early stage of your relationship especially on the first date, you are throwing yourself at him because he is going to start thinking that you couldn’t resist him but then after a while he will begin to wonder how many other men you also couldn’t resist.

Most men would want sex first; whether he wants a girlfriend is something he thinks about later. By not giving him what he wants upfront, you become his girlfriend without him realizing it. http://eplanetnews.com/sex-on-a-platter-of-gold

Before sex, a man isn’t thinking clearly and a woman is thinking clearly. After sex, it reverses. The man is thinking clearly and the woman isn’t.
http://eplanetnews.com/sex-on-a-platter-of-gold
When sex happens so quickly, the man has achieved what he wanted. The reason he thinks more clearly after sex is that he’s relieved and has already attained his goal. Meanwhile, the woman is just starting to pursue her goals. She has unfinished business. Then she chase him….and he runs. http://eplanetnews.com/sex-on-a-platter-of-gold

Like it or not, whatever you do in the beginning of a relationship, you are subtly negotiating the terms of your relationship. And if you are quick to strike a deal, you give up all your bargaining power.

When going out for a date, don’t just concentrate on your

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Off point / 5 Erogenous Zones You Need To Pay More Attention To During Sex / Confession: How Sales Man Fu+cked Me Hard In Our House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.