Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Ekiti Drivers Camp In Government House Ahead Of APC/Fayemi Mega Rally (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Drivers Camp In Government House Ahead Of APC/Fayemi Mega Rally (Video) (34473 Views)

Moment Peter Obi Was Saved From Man Who Rushed At Him At Edo Mega Rally (Video) / The Moment Police Dispersed Yoruba Nation Protesters At Ojota Rally (Video) / Gunmen Storm Tsav Stephen's House Ahead Of Elections. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Drivers Camp In Government House Ahead Of APC/Fayemi Mega Rally (Video) by resurgent2019: 11:47am On Jul 10, 2018
cooldave234:
be like say you don smoke something. Can you back your claims?, what has he done for christians Dont be an unfortunate being...... Leave religion out of politics.

OMG, I can’t believe you are saying this.

It is on record that Fayose, FFK, and Oyedepo have all been vociferous in their condemnation of the persecution of Christians under Buhari. Fayose is the only Governor in Nigeria that fully responded to the threat of herdsmen to his state. He is someone who can be described as brave, courageous, fearless. He occupies a lofty position in the sight of Christians like me. He can tackle the problems of Christians in an increasing islamosfascist Nigeria.

I respect FFK, Fayose and Oyedepo. They are the real soldiers for Christ.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Drivers Camp In Government House Ahead Of APC/Fayemi Mega Rally (Video) by abescom: 11:51am On Jul 10, 2018
correctyourself:

I don't think he has done wrong; to The governor it's a strategy towards the election just as the President is coming to Ekiti using his Appearance, financial and as number man in Nigeria support as a strategy, while for the driver it's a matter of choice, there were not force to be there.
Can you just think deeply? If you were a rider would you go out with what Fayose has said? You think they want to risk getting aressted by police? He has technically played on their intelligence.
Re: Ekiti Drivers Camp In Government House Ahead Of APC/Fayemi Mega Rally (Video) by Butterflyleo: 12:05pm On Jul 10, 2018
Fayose instructed all markets to be shut and everybody to stay indoors so as to avoid fayemi bullets but guess what, The iyalojas In ekiti ignored him and as we speak, the markets are wide open and fully running in ekiti with masses trouping in to do their business

The people are saying no to fayose and call him a tyrant

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Drivers Camp In Government House Ahead Of APC/Fayemi Mega Rally (Video) by Butterflyleo: 12:07pm On Jul 10, 2018
Also these are comments from his people in ekiti all against him on Facebook.

I am sure their comments speak for themselves

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Drivers Camp In Government House Ahead Of APC/Fayemi Mega Rally (Video) by Butterflyleo: 12:08pm On Jul 10, 2018
More

Re: Ekiti Drivers Camp In Government House Ahead Of APC/Fayemi Mega Rally (Video) by Butterflyleo: 12:09pm On Jul 10, 2018
Even more

Re: Ekiti Drivers Camp In Government House Ahead Of APC/Fayemi Mega Rally (Video) by Butterflyleo: 12:10pm On Jul 10, 2018
And

Re: Ekiti Drivers Camp In Government House Ahead Of APC/Fayemi Mega Rally (Video) by naijateddy: 12:12pm On Jul 10, 2018
famology:
This is very childish! I've never seen or heard of this kind of pettinness in any part of Nigeria before. I think fayose is worse than buhari in every ramification.Just imagine a fayose as president of the federal republic of Nigeria.

See brain. Na so people like you dey reason.
Re: Ekiti Drivers Camp In Government House Ahead Of APC/Fayemi Mega Rally (Video) by Butterflyleo: 12:19pm On Jul 10, 2018
Fayose is a gonner
Re: Ekiti Drivers Camp In Government House Ahead Of APC/Fayemi Mega Rally (Video) by kapelvej: 12:22pm On Jul 10, 2018
id911:

Do you need some handkerchiefs? I have a lot here I can give them to you for free to wipe away your tears
Why pay for his pains, leave let him cry blood. He calls mobilization of the common masses childish. He is a nice goat
Re: Ekiti Drivers Camp In Government House Ahead Of APC/Fayemi Mega Rally (Video) by Jsucre(m): 12:25pm On Jul 10, 2018
aye di jagbanrudu, RIP Ogunde
Re: Ekiti Drivers Camp In Government House Ahead Of APC/Fayemi Mega Rally (Video) by tboy2233: 12:31pm On Jul 10, 2018
resurgent2019:
God bless Peter Ayodele Fayose.....the Donald J Trump for Nigerian Christians!!!!

May God almighty continue to protect and bless you sir.

I really hold the man in high esteem.
ode! it's the like of u that make Nigeria to be stagnant
Re: Ekiti Drivers Camp In Government House Ahead Of APC/Fayemi Mega Rally (Video) by Akpuoru: 12:33pm On Jul 10, 2018
Fayose is using state might
Re: Ekiti Drivers Camp In Government House Ahead Of APC/Fayemi Mega Rally (Video) by resurgent2019: 12:54pm On Jul 10, 2018
tboy2233:

ode! it's the like of u that make Nigeria to be stagnant

Oya, tell me, what is Fayose’s offense apart from perceived corruption?

I am listening.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Drivers Camp In Government House Ahead Of APC/Fayemi Mega Rally (Video) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 10, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Here are drivers in Ekiti State in the Govt House enjoying themselves. Okada riders will join tomorrow morning.

They don't won't to be hit by bullets from APC/Fayemi thugs and fake policemen tomorrow (Tuesday), they withdrew their services for tomorrow.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMfS5wxVGmA
You are a fool
Re: Ekiti Drivers Camp In Government House Ahead Of APC/Fayemi Mega Rally (Video) by frank41(m): 2:10pm On Jul 10, 2018
TheGuyNextDoor:
Fayose Vs FG on Saturday..... let see who wins. But I believe in a clear field, Fayose will beat FG in Ekiti.

PETER FAYOSE WILL BEAT FG WITHOUT RESERVATION.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Drivers Camp In Government House Ahead Of APC/Fayemi Mega Rally (Video) by sparog(m): 2:29pm On Jul 10, 2018
SenorFax:
Genius

Oya where are you from in Ekiti?

I'm from Ilupeju in Oye local govt area. Are you also from Ekiti?
Re: Ekiti Drivers Camp In Government House Ahead Of APC/Fayemi Mega Rally (Video) by SenorFax(m): 2:34pm On Jul 10, 2018
sparog:

I'm from Ilupeju in Oye local govt area. Are you also from Ekiti?
Okun awe, bimi lubeere kee gbadun kerun re pakuta.

Since morning. Just look at the time. grin
I bet you can translate that if you are really from Ekiti
Re: Ekiti Drivers Camp In Government House Ahead Of APC/Fayemi Mega Rally (Video) by tboy2233: 4:01pm On Jul 10, 2018
[quote author=resurgent2019 post=69244917]

Oya, tell me, what is Fayose’s offense apart from perceived corruption?

I am listening.[/quote
He failed in every area pertaining to governance, forget about d lies and propaganda, he was collecting 500 from each pupils in both private and public school but there's nothing to show for it when it comes to educational development, the same fayoseincrease all tertiary institutions fees and also scrapped the payment of both waec and neco fees for students of secondary school,he failed to pay workers salary of about 8months now despite collecting money from the Fed govt to clear all outstanding salary, thesame money that he's now giving to people in the name of mobilization for Eleka candidacy,this man make big noise over little things,just this evening, his lie about ikere -Akure road dualization was exposed through pmb speech at the olukayode stadium, he constructed d road but he never allow d Glory to go to d fed govt who has refund in full for this project...he failed in the area of Heath sectors, rural development etc
Re: Ekiti Drivers Camp In Government House Ahead Of APC/Fayemi Mega Rally (Video) by Obason22(m): 4:18pm On Jul 10, 2018
id911:

Do you need some handkerchiefs? I have a lot here I can give them to you for free to wipe away your tears
supported

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Arochukwu Customary Court Bears Imo 29 Years After Creation Of Abia (photos) / 2023: Low Turnout As Yoruba Summit Pushes For Tinubu Presidency / Boko Haram Militants Overrun Prestigious Mobile Police Training College In Gwoza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.