Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Ekiti Drivers Camp In Government House Ahead Of APC/Fayemi Mega Rally (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Drivers Camp In Government House Ahead Of APC/Fayemi Mega Rally (Video) (34438 Views)

Moment Peter Obi Was Saved From Man Who Rushed At Him At Edo Mega Rally (Video) / The Moment Police Dispersed Yoruba Nation Protesters At Ojota Rally (Video) / Gunmen Storm Tsav Stephen's House Ahead Of Elections. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Drivers Camp In Government House Ahead Of APC/Fayemi Mega Rally (Video) by romenna: 9:14am On Jul 10, 2018
This shudnt come as a surprise to anyone.
A leader loved by his people will always have the heart of his people and it may come as a surprise to onlookers.
Go to the north and see how hungry and poverty stricken hausas follow buhari up n down wit empty stomach

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti Drivers Camp In Government House Ahead Of APC/Fayemi Mega Rally (Video) by nairalandfreak(m): 9:14am On Jul 10, 2018
heard Fayose promise them 10k each?

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Drivers Camp In Government House Ahead Of APC/Fayemi Mega Rally (Video) by modupe2: 9:15am On Jul 10, 2018
Says who

Esseite:
One thing is no driver was forced, he is only loved by his people..

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Drivers Camp In Government House Ahead Of APC/Fayemi Mega Rally (Video) by xcolanto(m): 9:15am On Jul 10, 2018
maestroferddi:
Oga respect yourself...

As a moderator in this forum it will be wise if you remain non-partisan or else leave the role so that other people can discharge the responsibility.

That guy is a major BMC zombie!!

Very biased and I am sure he has a black spot on his forehead.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Drivers Camp In Government House Ahead Of APC/Fayemi Mega Rally (Video) by resurgent2019: 9:16am On Jul 10, 2018
maestroferddi:
Oga respect yourself...

As a moderator in this forum it will be wise if you remain non-partisan or else leave the role so that other people can discharge the responsibility.

Don’t mind him. There are so many wrong things done on NL that can be highlighted but for the threat of lengthy bans.

Seun has achieved something great with this site but there needs to be freedom of expression. We can’t have mods that are partisan or religiously bias. It erodes every atom of objectivity and credibility NL has managed to garner over the years.

I hope they get it right soon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Drivers Camp In Government House Ahead Of APC/Fayemi Mega Rally (Video) by GavelSlam: 9:16am On Jul 10, 2018
maestroferddi:
Oga respect yourself...

Why?

Why can't he air his views?

But you can create multiple monikers, tell lies and insult with reckless abandon but another Nigerian cannot tell the truth because he's a moderator.

If you don't like Nairaland go create your own forum.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Drivers Camp In Government House Ahead Of APC/Fayemi Mega Rally (Video) by FieryJustice(m): 9:17am On Jul 10, 2018
What is this country turning to? angry

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Drivers Camp In Government House Ahead Of APC/Fayemi Mega Rally (Video) by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 10, 2018
modupe2:
Says who

Did you see any towing van bringing in the buses?
He only gave an alternative parking to the protest of the Nurtw members as alleged.
Re: Ekiti Drivers Camp In Government House Ahead Of APC/Fayemi Mega Rally (Video) by sparko1(m): 9:18am On Jul 10, 2018
frankwyte:
The man is simply not giving APC any chance! He nows they will come with different tactics money to share, lies and all kinds of stuff but he is sending the message to his opponent he is prepared for them. Nigerians and the rest of the world are also watching with keen interest.

The only compensation is for him to win after the election, if after all this gragra, he loses!, his case will be something to write about!

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Drivers Camp In Government House Ahead Of APC/Fayemi Mega Rally (Video) by Gecoz: 9:18am On Jul 10, 2018
Busy searching Google... Ahahaaha. I pray pdp win that st u pid fayemi

SenorFax:
Genius

Oya where are you from in Ekiti?
Re: Ekiti Drivers Camp In Government House Ahead Of APC/Fayemi Mega Rally (Video) by resurgent2019: 9:19am On Jul 10, 2018
GavelSlam:

Why?

Why can't he air his views?

But you can create multiple monikers, tell lies and insult with reckless abandon but another Nigerian cannot tell the truth because he's a moderator.

If you don't like Nairaland go create your own forum.

Lol. I don’t reckon with you. I saw what you did last week.

I am back and better. The battle to save the soul of Nigeria continues.
Re: Ekiti Drivers Camp In Government House Ahead Of APC/Fayemi Mega Rally (Video) by wingmanII: 9:21am On Jul 10, 2018
xcolanto:

That guy is a major BMC zombie!!

Very biased and I am sure he has a black spot on his forehead.
Black spot! Fear those ones. Very wicked and overzealous grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Drivers Camp In Government House Ahead Of APC/Fayemi Mega Rally (Video) by Don4eva(m): 9:21am On Jul 10, 2018
Mynd44:
You mean members of NURTW.

I doubt members of RTEAN will be there with what Fayose did with Mentilo.

Oya, ban yourself now, this is hate speech grin

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Drivers Camp In Government House Ahead Of APC/Fayemi Mega Rally (Video) by frankwyte: 9:21am On Jul 10, 2018
sparko1:

The only compensation is for him to win after the election, if after all this gragra, he loses!, his case will be something to write about!
Yea, let the people have their say!
Re: Ekiti Drivers Camp In Government House Ahead Of APC/Fayemi Mega Rally (Video) by SenorFax(m): 9:21am On Jul 10, 2018
Gecoz:

Busy searching Google... Ahahaaha. I pray pdp win that st u pid fayemi

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Drivers Camp In Government House Ahead Of APC/Fayemi Mega Rally (Video) by johnkeni(m): 9:22am On Jul 10, 2018
dhardline:
I am more worried on why it's taking Buhari so long to pick a replacement for the minister of solid minerals since the former (Fayemi) has resigned.

cos he knows deep down that Fayemi won't win, so he is keeping the position after the election so that Fayemi won't loss on both sides

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Drivers Camp In Government House Ahead Of APC/Fayemi Mega Rally (Video) by Oblang(m): 9:22am On Jul 10, 2018
id911:

Do you need some handkerchiefs? I have a lot here I can give them to you for free to wipe away your tears

Keep ur handkerchiefs. U will need them on Saturday...

5 Likes

Re: Ekiti Drivers Camp In Government House Ahead Of APC/Fayemi Mega Rally (Video) by GavelSlam: 9:24am On Jul 10, 2018
resurgent2019:

Lol. I don’t reckon with you. I saw what you did last week.

I am back and better. The battle to save the soul of Nigeria continues.

Your ban?

I see it has humbled you.

Try it again and be in hibernation till 2020.

grin

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Drivers Camp In Government House Ahead Of APC/Fayemi Mega Rally (Video) by Butterflyleo: 9:24am On Jul 10, 2018
Fayose afraid of opposition since 1889. grin

The guy would be majorly disappointed today when he sees the teeming crowd at the mega rally despite his childish attempts to frustrate it.

The die is cast

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti Drivers Camp In Government House Ahead Of APC/Fayemi Mega Rally (Video) by BreakupNigeria: 9:24am On Jul 10, 2018
maestroferddi:
Oga respect yourself...

The guy tire me, imagine a supposed umpire taking sides!? Seun needs to relieve him of his role as a moderator ASAP, he is obviously not fit for that job.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti Drivers Camp In Government House Ahead Of APC/Fayemi Mega Rally (Video) by 912(m): 9:24am On Jul 10, 2018
famology:
This is very childish! I've never seen or heard of this kind of pettinness in any part of Nigeria before. I think fayose is worse than buhari in every ramification.Just imagine a fayose as president of the federal republic of Nigeria.

How would you say people should imagine that kind of thing. Do you want people to start having nightmares?
Re: Ekiti Drivers Camp In Government House Ahead Of APC/Fayemi Mega Rally (Video) by HomeOfMe(f): 9:25am On Jul 10, 2018
Ekiti360:
Video of drivers in Ekiti State in the Govt House enjoying themselves. Okada riders will join in the morning.

They don't won't to be hit by bullets from APC/Fayemi thugs and fake policemen in APC MEGA RALLY today(Tuesday), they withdrew their services.

Watch Video HERE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMfS5wxVGmA

http://kikiotolu.com/ekiti-2018-drivers-union-camped-in-government-house-till-after-apc-rally-today-video/

hmm..Nigerians! Nigerians!! Nigerians!!! Have we not had enough of these foolery of the two major parties? It's high time we stopped being tossed around like vegetable salad and send a strong message to both apc and pdp that we've had enough. Must it always be about them.Can't we just shock these two parties to their bones and make a strong statement in 2019?...

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Drivers Camp In Government House Ahead Of APC/Fayemi Mega Rally (Video) by olas24u(f): 9:25am On Jul 10, 2018
famology:
This is very childish! I've never seen or heard of this kind of pettinness in any part of Nigeria before. I think fayose is worse than buhari in every ramification.Just imagine a fayose as president of the federal republic of Nigeria.
wg
Great man,good thinking good outcomes
Re: Ekiti Drivers Camp In Government House Ahead Of APC/Fayemi Mega Rally (Video) by resurgent2019: 9:25am On Jul 10, 2018
GavelSlam:

Your ban?

I see it has humbled you.

Try it again and be in hibernation till 2020.

grin

We shall see who laughs last. I

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Drivers Camp In Government House Ahead Of APC/Fayemi Mega Rally (Video) by engineerboat(m): 9:25am On Jul 10, 2018
buharitill2023:
Fayose promise to give the drivers 10,000 naira each.
Is that not bribery and corruption.

This and many of his crime will be use against him in the day of reckoning.

The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra should not cry for him on that day of reckoning

And you hear that from fayose.

Stop running evey thread with 10,000 noise

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Drivers Camp In Government House Ahead Of APC/Fayemi Mega Rally (Video) by alenwup(m): 9:26am On Jul 10, 2018
Camping for #2000. Then, till another four years So sad

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Drivers Camp In Government House Ahead Of APC/Fayemi Mega Rally (Video) by alenwup(m): 9:26am On Jul 10, 2018
Camping for #2000. Then, till another four years So sad

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Drivers Camp In Government House Ahead Of APC/Fayemi Mega Rally (Video) by Butterflyleo: 9:27am On Jul 10, 2018
BreakupNigeria:
The guy tire me, imagine a supposed umpire taking sides!? Seun needs to relieve him of his role as a moderator ASAP, he is obviously not fit for that job.

So a moderator should hold no views? Why not jail him instead or cut of his fingers while you lobotomize him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Drivers Camp In Government House Ahead Of APC/Fayemi Mega Rally (Video) by GavelSlam: 9:27am On Jul 10, 2018
resurgent2019:

We shall see who laughs last. I

I would always laugh last.

Bigots always cry.

grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Drivers Camp In Government House Ahead Of APC/Fayemi Mega Rally (Video) by resurgent2019: 9:27am On Jul 10, 2018
912:

How would you say people should imagine that kind of thing. Do you want people to start having nightmares?

He’s coming in as your VP. He has the overwhelming support of Christian evangelicals in Nigeria.

Just the way evangelicals support Donald Trump in the US.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Drivers Camp In Government House Ahead Of APC/Fayemi Mega Rally (Video) by remigiusizunna(m): 9:27am On Jul 10, 2018
maestroferddi:
Oga respect yourself...

Don't mind the ass licker

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

24 Points Of President Buhari At Ekiti APC Mega Rally Today / Reno Omokri Reacts To Punch Story That Jonathan Will Submit APC Forms Today / Farmers And Forest Guards In Ondo Protest Against Unregistered Herdsmen (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.