Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Hakeem Kae Kazim: I’m In Nigeria To Upgrade Nollywood To Hollywood - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hakeem Kae Kazim: I’m In Nigeria To Upgrade Nollywood To Hollywood (35234 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Reveals Kazim Adeoti, Her New Lover (Photos) / Why I Quit Nollywood To Become A Strip Dancer – Crystal Adeoye / Kim Kardashian Dress To Hollywood Beauty Awards That Caused Stir (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hakeem Kae Kazim: I’m In Nigeria To Upgrade Nollywood To Hollywood by anyicash(m): 6:07am On Jul 10, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
He should upgrade his dead and decayed career.
so you can't just say good of somebody atleast once...tufiakwa..

1 Like

Re: Hakeem Kae Kazim: I’m In Nigeria To Upgrade Nollywood To Hollywood by Killersarz20: 6:11am On Jul 10, 2018
ednut1:
ko ni da fun e
E no go better for you and your family

Re: Hakeem Kae Kazim: I’m In Nigeria To Upgrade Nollywood To Hollywood by Nobody: 6:14am On Jul 10, 2018
My namesake.. that name reeks of talent..
Re: Hakeem Kae Kazim: I’m In Nigeria To Upgrade Nollywood To Hollywood by blizzers(m): 6:24am On Jul 10, 2018
This guy could be mistaken for KLINT DA DRUNK
Re: Hakeem Kae Kazim: I’m In Nigeria To Upgrade Nollywood To Hollywood by drealzum(m): 6:32am On Jul 10, 2018
Hakeem a great actor.
I remember him in hotel Rwanda,pirate of the Caribbean, last flight to abuja and Chimamanda half of a yellow sun with chiwetel Ejiofor.
I was suprised to find out he is a Nigerian.
Some funny people here are writing silly stuffs about him because he is willing to act Nollywood movies.
Maybe if like Idris Elba he seats in Hollywood making mockery of our movies we will like him.
Maybe if like Chiwetel Ejiofor, he stays at Hollywood and comes to Nigeria only to act Half of a yellow sun because of Chimamanda influence we will respect him.
There are some Nigerian actors that don't even want to associate with Nollywood sef and we think of them as great. Look at the guy who acted as Elyan, brother to Gwen the queen who married Prince Arthur in the seasonal movie Merlin . Who knows he is a Nigerian?
He no send us but we send am. People way send us like Kazeem we no wan send dem.

9 Likes

Re: Hakeem Kae Kazim: I’m In Nigeria To Upgrade Nollywood To Hollywood by davidif: 6:35am On Jul 10, 2018
ybalogs:
He's actually from Kwara state.

Word?
Re: Hakeem Kae Kazim: I’m In Nigeria To Upgrade Nollywood To Hollywood by tiswell(m): 6:37am On Jul 10, 2018
FrostyButter:
Its sad that many people here probably do no know the guy. Great and very talented actor, and a lot of Nollywood actors , directors and producers can learn a lot from this guy. I loved his role in Black sail... Nigerians are just the most talented in Africa ... Argue with your self.
Sorry do you mean black sailor or sail?
Re: Hakeem Kae Kazim: I’m In Nigeria To Upgrade Nollywood To Hollywood by kanubiafra: 6:37am On Jul 10, 2018
We Have Been Trying To Make Nigeria A dubai We Never Do Am abeg Come Make Your Money Pass
Re: Hakeem Kae Kazim: I’m In Nigeria To Upgrade Nollywood To Hollywood by UbiPetrus: 6:43am On Jul 10, 2018
Kazeem! I love that guy.
Great Hollywood actor.

2 Likes

Re: Hakeem Kae Kazim: I’m In Nigeria To Upgrade Nollywood To Hollywood by ybalogs(m): 6:49am On Jul 10, 2018
davidif:

Word?
nah joke I dey ooo, he probably doesn't even know his town if at all he knows his state of origin.
Re: Hakeem Kae Kazim: I’m In Nigeria To Upgrade Nollywood To Hollywood by olasaad(f): 6:49am On Jul 10, 2018
Great actor I remember him and Sam Adegoke speaking Yoruba in the American movie Dynasty

1 Like

Re: Hakeem Kae Kazim: I’m In Nigeria To Upgrade Nollywood To Hollywood by systemz(m): 6:52am On Jul 10, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
Bad blood spotted
Re: Hakeem Kae Kazim: I’m In Nigeria To Upgrade Nollywood To Hollywood by FrostyButter: 6:56am On Jul 10, 2018
tiswell:
Sorry do you mean black sailor or sail?

Black sail... A series spin off of the famous book treasure island.
Re: Hakeem Kae Kazim: I’m In Nigeria To Upgrade Nollywood To Hollywood by kunmiiii: 7:05am On Jul 10, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:

Bros bitterleaf you're a very bitter person oo!! Haba, must u hate...you should probably hate yourself before hating someone with monumental achievements in the industry.

1 Like

Re: Hakeem Kae Kazim: I’m In Nigeria To Upgrade Nollywood To Hollywood by 21savages: 7:05am On Jul 10, 2018
If he wnt to upgrade he shld mek sure he has strong software if not oga actor i pity u.
Re: Hakeem Kae Kazim: I’m In Nigeria To Upgrade Nollywood To Hollywood by petsam11(m): 7:05am On Jul 10, 2018
Why are people so bitter about this guy? I only got to know that he is a Nigerian when he came for the first Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards, AMVCA (2013). Pls let's appreciate good things...
What even makes some role thick that his career is dead? For the fact that the likes of Genevieve Nnaji, Nse Ekpe Etim, Stephanie Linus, Rita Dominic, Ramsey Noah, Jim Iyke, etc are not always on the TV as before... does it mean that their careers are dead Better check well and properly... Cos I tell you that these actors are working and cooking big things underground that when they come out you will marvel...
The same is applicable to this Hakeem. He is here to help Nollywood (which most of you will say produce rubbish even without seeing good and wonderful nollywood cinema movies). Instead of some of you guys to hail him for taking such bold step you are just talking trash... pull him Down Syndrome, a.k.a PhD's which is typical of Nigerians. You will hardly see them support their own instead they would want ro drag everybody down your below their own level.pls it's really bad stop it!
Let's encourage this guy for this bold step... Cos one of the reasons why oder Nigerian Hollywood stars don't want to come down here and help Nollywood is cos of this same PhD's!
Thanks!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hakeem Kae Kazim: I’m In Nigeria To Upgrade Nollywood To Hollywood by tiswell(m): 7:07am On Jul 10, 2018
FrostyButter:

Black sail... A series spin off of the famous book treasure island.
Ok thanks i will look for it
Re: Hakeem Kae Kazim: I’m In Nigeria To Upgrade Nollywood To Hollywood by Sanchez01: 7:08am On Jul 10, 2018
Odey1997:
What a joke has he upgraded himself in Hollywood standards?
Hakeem is not just a brilliant and a successful Hollywood actor, but one of the very few black actors who has carved a niche for himself.

You should have on Google, the movies he has featured before dropping this pointless rant.

3 Likes

Re: Hakeem Kae Kazim: I’m In Nigeria To Upgrade Nollywood To Hollywood by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 7:11am On Jul 10, 2018
drealzum:
Hakeem a great actor.
I remember him in hotel Rwanda,pirate of the Caribbean, last flight to abuja and Chimamanda half of a yellow sun with chiwetel Ejiofor.
I was suprised to find out he is a Nigerian.
Some funny people here are writing silly stuffs about him because he is willing to act Nollywood movies.
Maybe if like Idris Elba he seats in Hollywood making mockery of our movies we will like him.
Maybe if like Chiwetel Ejiofor, he stays at Hollywood and comes to Nigeria only to act Half of a yellow sun because of Chimamanda influence we will respect him.
There are some Nigerian actors that don't even want to associate with Nollywood sef and we think of them as great. Look at the guy who acted as Elyan, brother to Gwen the queen who married Prince Arthur in the seasonal movie Merlin . Who knows he is a Nigerian?
He no send us but we send am. People way send us like Kazeem we no wan send dem.
That is Tomiwa Edun, the black guy that acted in Merlin. The guy no send Nigeria. Hakeem Kae-Kazim is a fantastic actor.

1 Like

Re: Hakeem Kae Kazim: I’m In Nigeria To Upgrade Nollywood To Hollywood by petsam11(m): 7:16am On Jul 10, 2018
Why are people so bitter about this guy? I only got to know that he is a Nigerian when he came for the first Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards, AMVCA (2013). Pls let's appreciate good things...
What even makes some of you think that his career is dead? For the fact that the likes of Genevieve Nnaji, Nse Ekpe Etim, Stephanie Linus, Rita Dominic (some how), Omotola, Ramsey Noah, Jim Iyke, etc are not always on the TV as they used to be before... does it mean that their careers are dead Better check well and properly... Cos I tell you that these actors are working and cooking big things underground,and round the clock that when they come out you will marvel...
The same is applicable to this Hakeem. He is here to help Nollywood (which most of you will say produce rubbish even without seeing good and wonderful nollywood cinema movies). Instead of some of you guys to hail him for taking such bold step you are just talking trash... Pull him Down Syndrome, a.k.a PhD's which is typical of Nigerians. You will hardly see them support their own instead they would want ro drag everybody down to their own level or even below their level. It is really bad please stop it!
Let's encourage this guy for this bold step... Cos one of the reasons why other Nigerian Hollywood stars don't want to come down here and help Nollywood is cos of this same PhD's!
Thanks!
Re: Hakeem Kae Kazim: I’m In Nigeria To Upgrade Nollywood To Hollywood by FrostyButter: 7:16am On Jul 10, 2018
tiswell:
Ok thanks i will look for it

Good luck... Its an awsome series... Many R rated scenes though, I should warn you. But all in all its one great series.
Re: Hakeem Kae Kazim: I’m In Nigeria To Upgrade Nollywood To Hollywood by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 7:19am On Jul 10, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
I feel like giving you and the yeye people that liked your comment dirty slaps. Hakeem Kae-Kazim is a great actor. His role in Hotel Rwanda alone says it all, let alone 24.
Re: Hakeem Kae Kazim: I’m In Nigeria To Upgrade Nollywood To Hollywood by Jokerman(m): 7:21am On Jul 10, 2018
Sanchase:
The $5000 you carry come go soon finish then you will run back to the states and upgrade Nollywood by Tweeting on Twitter grin

Lmao.... grin
Re: Hakeem Kae Kazim: I’m In Nigeria To Upgrade Nollywood To Hollywood by Nukilia: 7:34am On Jul 10, 2018
ednut1:
ko ni da fun e

You've done a good job by attacking that Sarkin. What a crook!
Re: Hakeem Kae Kazim: I’m In Nigeria To Upgrade Nollywood To Hollywood by tiswell(m): 7:35am On Jul 10, 2018
FrostyButter:

Good luck... Its an awsome series... Many R rated scenes though, I should warn you. But all in all its one great series.
Oh!...good to know bro,thanks.
Re: Hakeem Kae Kazim: I’m In Nigeria To Upgrade Nollywood To Hollywood by kingthreat(m): 7:45am On Jul 10, 2018
One of the best actors of African origin
Re: Hakeem Kae Kazim: I’m In Nigeria To Upgrade Nollywood To Hollywood by bammo: 7:51am On Jul 10, 2018
most nairalanders are pessimists, and pessimists never succeed in life. ... if you have nothing to say just keep quiet so that your foolishness will not become public knowledge...
well done Mr Kazeem
Re: Hakeem Kae Kazim: I’m In Nigeria To Upgrade Nollywood To Hollywood by adetes: 7:53am On Jul 10, 2018
Piracy at large remember
Re: Hakeem Kae Kazim: I’m In Nigeria To Upgrade Nollywood To Hollywood by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 10, 2018
rxmusa:
I like his way of acting, Colonel Ike Dubaku of 24 Series

Please give that credit to Kiefer Sutherland (Jack Bauer). Apart from being a legendary actor, he is also an outstanding producer of 24 Series.

Sutherland can transform an ordinary actor to a Super Actor. Somehow, he's got the magic! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Hakeem Kae Kazim: I’m In Nigeria To Upgrade Nollywood To Hollywood by tasteofcash: 7:57am On Jul 10, 2018
post=69233503:
Thanks for deleting that above us.
Do u hv a job bro? the way u comment in all threads only lazy people can do so. oh i forgot, ur 30k npower stipend awaits u every month, nice. 30k from which u will build a house, marry a wife, build a home, buy cars and live comfortably. Ride on bro
Re: Hakeem Kae Kazim: I’m In Nigeria To Upgrade Nollywood To Hollywood by Larryslim(m): 7:59am On Jul 10, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
Lol,I'm sure you don't know him..
He has featured in several Hollywood movies, pirates of the Caribbean is one,24 also..
He was also a character in the series move "Strike back",which also featured Sulivan Stapleton..
Stop saying jargons,if you don't know what to say,just shut up!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yul Edochie: "My Mother Predicted My Future" (Photos) / "I Will Sue 2face Soon" - Blackface Vows / Toolz And Her Bridesmaids At Her Wedding Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.