Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Hakeem Kae Kazim: I’m In Nigeria To Upgrade Nollywood To Hollywood - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hakeem Kae Kazim: I’m In Nigeria To Upgrade Nollywood To Hollywood (35233 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Reveals Kazim Adeoti, Her New Lover (Photos) / Why I Quit Nollywood To Become A Strip Dancer – Crystal Adeoye / Kim Kardashian Dress To Hollywood Beauty Awards That Caused Stir (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hakeem Kae Kazim: I’m In Nigeria To Upgrade Nollywood To Hollywood by osai007: 8:23am On Jul 10, 2018
Senselin:
I saw his feature on CNN. But I never knew he is a Nigerian. Maybe I am not a movie buff after all.
watch dynasty, he spoke nice yoruba language
Re: Hakeem Kae Kazim: I’m In Nigeria To Upgrade Nollywood To Hollywood by Ak2fyn(m): 8:26am On Jul 10, 2018
Ike Dubaku, hope the Jack Bauer Ogas at the Top will allow u
Re: Hakeem Kae Kazim: I’m In Nigeria To Upgrade Nollywood To Hollywood by Sarkin: 8:29am On Jul 10, 2018
Nukilia:

You've done a good job by attacking that Sarkin. What a crook!
nonsense!!
Re: Hakeem Kae Kazim: I’m In Nigeria To Upgrade Nollywood To Hollywood by oodua1stson: 8:44am On Jul 10, 2018
ednut1:
ko ni da fun e
amin ashe grin
Re: Hakeem Kae Kazim: I’m In Nigeria To Upgrade Nollywood To Hollywood by Skmoda360(m): 8:59am On Jul 10, 2018
I would love to join this guy....their movies are too dry in this country except ones thats not up to 5%....all of them shouting actresses and actors upandan are not good at all....you can easily predict the outcome of most of their films..crappy and shitty things. undecided lipsrsealed undecided undecided
Re: Hakeem Kae Kazim: I’m In Nigeria To Upgrade Nollywood To Hollywood by kabillionaire(m): 9:01am On Jul 10, 2018
This's nice, I wish him the best.
Re: Hakeem Kae Kazim: I’m In Nigeria To Upgrade Nollywood To Hollywood by udemzyudex(m): 9:01am On Jul 10, 2018
maxtop:
Stop deceiving yourself ...most of our actors are not professional enough to be upgraded. Please leave them alone jare

Says who? The only problem i think we have is financing.

No big sponsors like what we have in Hollywood, you can't compare a movie of $250 million to the one with #15 million.

Impossible, they don't have the right tools to execute their job well.
Re: Hakeem Kae Kazim: I’m In Nigeria To Upgrade Nollywood To Hollywood by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 10, 2018
dz man pieces yoruba in the dynasty tv series along wit one of d lead act whom i suspect he is related to him or sometin, sir. You are one of d reasons i love black sail tv series; so many entertaining characters.
Re: Hakeem Kae Kazim: I’m In Nigeria To Upgrade Nollywood To Hollywood by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 10, 2018
Talk is cheap
Re: Hakeem Kae Kazim: I’m In Nigeria To Upgrade Nollywood To Hollywood by BluntBoy(m): 9:56am On Jul 10, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
He should upgrade his dead and decayed career.

Hakeem has a vibrant career in Hollywood. He was still cast in 2017 and he has done a lot of voiceover jobs.

I will never forget him in Darfur. The man is a bunch of talent. Very natural acting. It is one reason why Darfur is my favorite movie on African terrorism. His acting and the acting the Arab guy who led the Janjaw.eed was extremely remarkable.
Re: Hakeem Kae Kazim: I’m In Nigeria To Upgrade Nollywood To Hollywood by babony1: 10:34am On Jul 10, 2018
Kazim dey America dey do drama to make money for himself and no b today de guy dey do acting and de acting dey giv am money! Some people now come here and starts rubbishing the guy just for him intentions to help promote or upgrade the movie industry in his native country, well I don't blame those people mocking him. This guy is making his cool money through acting in some Hollywood movies and you bad belle people that don't even know what you're going to do to make headway in life, siddon dia, continue running your mouth bad Belle people.
Re: Hakeem Kae Kazim: I’m In Nigeria To Upgrade Nollywood To Hollywood by novaman: 10:52am On Jul 10, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:

You should upgrade your dead brain too, because you make no sense, it is not compulsory to say anything if your brain is not working
Re: Hakeem Kae Kazim: I’m In Nigeria To Upgrade Nollywood To Hollywood by JuanDeDios: 11:00am On Jul 10, 2018
Colonel Ike Dubaku!
Re: Hakeem Kae Kazim: I’m In Nigeria To Upgrade Nollywood To Hollywood by kunletexs: 3:06pm On Jul 10, 2018
help me tell him say shey na bello, ogogo etc he want upgrade or na ....give me names of the others.... ore go sit down, move to another chapter please
Re: Hakeem Kae Kazim: I’m In Nigeria To Upgrade Nollywood To Hollywood by gudtime: 3:17pm On Jul 10, 2018
interesting role e played in strike bike
Re: Hakeem Kae Kazim: I’m In Nigeria To Upgrade Nollywood To Hollywood by Observer007(m): 8:41am On Jul 11, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:

I wonder which nut heads gave you 20 likes for such ignorant and uninformed statement.
If you don't know about the guy, Google is your friend.
But then again, maybe you decided to go controversial just to get some likes.
If that's the case, you've achieved your goal.
Re: Hakeem Kae Kazim: I’m In Nigeria To Upgrade Nollywood To Hollywood by Bitterleafsoup: 7:47pm On Jul 11, 2018
Observer007:

I wonder which nut heads gave you 20 likes for such ignorant and uninformed statement.
If you don't know about the guy, Google is your friend.
But then again, maybe you decided to go controversial just to get some likes.
If that's the case, you've achieved your goal.
How many awards has he won?
He is a great B List Actor but he needs to focus on building his career. Nollywood is an industry that needs plenty help especially in animation and opening up a school that teaches the tech side of Nollywod we need him to invest in the infrastructure or bring investors, him acting in Nollywood movies and teaching others skills should be a fun not a help.
Re: Hakeem Kae Kazim: I’m In Nigeria To Upgrade Nollywood To Hollywood by Bitterleafsoup: 7:51pm On Jul 11, 2018
novaman:

You should upgrade your dead brain too, because you make no sense, it is not compulsory to say anything if your brain is not working
Takes one to know one.
Re: Hakeem Kae Kazim: I’m In Nigeria To Upgrade Nollywood To Hollywood by Bitterleafsoup: 8:02pm On Jul 11, 2018
BluntBoy:

Hakeem has a vibrant career in Hollywood. He was still cast in 2017 and he has done a lot of voiceover jobs.

I will never forget him in Darfur. The man is a bunch of talent. Very natural acting. It is one reason why Darfur is my favorite movie on African terrorism. His acting and the acting the Arab guy who led the Janjaw.eed was extremely remarkable.
American movies are so boring to me but I know the A listers and the movies they are in.
You should know that voiceover jobs would not be his main bread if his career was on a high note. We need his co-stars to invest in a Art and Cinema Academy to teach us the technology. Telling people how to act while he is staring in the movie na be help my friend.
Re: Hakeem Kae Kazim: I’m In Nigeria To Upgrade Nollywood To Hollywood by marwanafrica: 9:24pm On Jul 11, 2018
Odey1997:
What a joke has he upgraded himself in Hollywood standards?

Oga d guy try for 24hrs
Re: Hakeem Kae Kazim: I’m In Nigeria To Upgrade Nollywood To Hollywood by BluntBoy(m): 1:16am On Jul 12, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
American movies are so boring to me but I know the A listers and the movies they are in.
You should know that voiceover jobs would not be his main bread if his career was on a high note. We need his co-stars to invest in a Art and Cinema Academy to teach us the technology. Telling people how to act while he is staring in the movie na be help my friend.

Who are the A-listers and how many jobs do they do in a year?

Voiceover is no easy job. Hakeem is getting them because of his voice. You think it is for nothing that he is called "The Man with the Golden Voice"?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vivian Okpala Reminisces Lekki Massacre With Artistic Photos / Yul Edochie: "My Mother Predicted My Future" (Photos) / "I Will Sue 2face Soon" - Blackface Vows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.