Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,108 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Checkout Beautiful Photos From “lara And The Beat” Movie Premiere - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Checkout Beautiful Photos From “lara And The Beat” Movie Premiere (17002 Views)

Linda Ikeji With Cast Of Dark October At The Movie’s Premiere / Photos From "The Enemy I Know" Movie Premiere In Abuja / Photos From "The Confessor" Movie Premiere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout Beautiful Photos From “lara And The Beat” Movie Premiere by Yarnvibes(f): 4:31am On Jul 10, 2018
Most of our favourite Nigerian celebrities turned up yesterday for the premiere of “Lara and the Beat” yesterday. The movie which screened for the first time in Nigeria at Intercontinental Hotel, Lagos, had stars like Toyin Aimakhu, Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha, Seyi Shay, Vector, Somkele Idhalama, Chioma Akpotha, Biola Alabi, Lala Akindoju, Saidi Balogun, Folu Storms and Deyemi Okanlawon in attendance.

Others at the event were Joke Silva, Bisola Aiyeola, Wale Ojo, Tope Tedela, Beverly Naya, Bolanle Olukanni , Sound Sultan, Lagos State Commissioner for information, Steve Ayorinde, Ufuoma McDermott, Tosin Odunfa among others.

“Lara and the Beat” stars Seyi Shay, Vector, Somkele Idhlama, Chinedu Ikedieze, Bimbo Manuel, Chioma Akpotha, DJ Xclusive and Deyemi Okanlawon.

It also stars Ademola Adedoyin, Shaffi Bello, Lala Akindoju, Wale Ojo, Akah Nnani and Uche Jombo.

Directed by Tosin Coker, the movie is produced by Biola Alabi, who is popular for the 2017 romantic comedy, “Banana Island Ghost.”

“Lara and the Beat” will debut in cinemas on July 20, 2018.

See more photos from the premiere below:

http://kikiotolu.com/checkout-beautiful-photos-from-lara-and-the-beat-movie-premiere/

1 Share

Re: Checkout Beautiful Photos From “lara And The Beat” Movie Premiere by Yarnvibes(f): 4:31am On Jul 10, 2018

Re: Checkout Beautiful Photos From “lara And The Beat” Movie Premiere by Yarnvibes(f): 4:31am On Jul 10, 2018

Re: Checkout Beautiful Photos From “lara And The Beat” Movie Premiere by Yarnvibes(f): 4:33am On Jul 10, 2018
See more photos

1 Like

Re: Checkout Beautiful Photos From “lara And The Beat” Movie Premiere by Yarnvibes(f): 4:37am On Jul 10, 2018
Moreeee

Re: Checkout Beautiful Photos From “lara And The Beat” Movie Premiere by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:41am On Jul 10, 2018
Beaitiful and cute people

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Checkout Beautiful Photos From “lara And The Beat” Movie Premiere by itspzpics(m): 4:54am On Jul 10, 2018
wink wink

Romman Goddess Flaunt Banging Front And Backside In New Adorable Photo >>> http://www.praizenews.com/romman-goddess-flaunt-banging-front-and-backside-in-new-adorable-photo/

smiley
Re: Checkout Beautiful Photos From “lara And The Beat” Movie Premiere by madridguy(m): 5:25am On Jul 10, 2018
Our women cannot dress without revealing some part of their nunu shocked

8 Likes

Re: Checkout Beautiful Photos From “lara And The Beat” Movie Premiere by feodan: 5:28am On Jul 10, 2018
Wow !
Re: Checkout Beautiful Photos From “lara And The Beat” Movie Premiere by inoki247: 5:29am On Jul 10, 2018
d weather in dat Hall must b hot for d Ladies... but aw ar d guys coping with the weather putting on Agbada and suit....

4 Likes

Re: Checkout Beautiful Photos From “lara And The Beat” Movie Premiere by newguy1(m): 5:39am On Jul 10, 2018
Well we go see if the movie go sweet.
Re: Checkout Beautiful Photos From “lara And The Beat” Movie Premiere by anibi9674: 5:46am On Jul 10, 2018
ok.
Re: Checkout Beautiful Photos From “lara And The Beat” Movie Premiere by SoftP(m): 5:47am On Jul 10, 2018
Graphics design
Re: Checkout Beautiful Photos From “lara And The Beat” Movie Premiere by Kunleskey(m): 5:57am On Jul 10, 2018
Awesome
Re: Checkout Beautiful Photos From “lara And The Beat” Movie Premiere by Jakumo(m): 6:06am On Jul 10, 2018
Nigeria is home to some very beautiful women, but is also infested with hordes of extremely ugly women as well.

1 Like

Re: Checkout Beautiful Photos From “lara And The Beat” Movie Premiere by soberdrunk(m): 6:07am On Jul 10, 2018
See how that aunty in the first picture compress Bobby like meatpie just to make am look bigger....... angry #bobbyabuse

5 Likes

Re: Checkout Beautiful Photos From “lara And The Beat” Movie Premiere by Tundeobama(m): 6:17am On Jul 10, 2018
see has bisola fresh where is efe anytime i see her on island she dey ball like say she win BBN cashing out on movies.Am proud of all artist above this film will surely break box office record,that has been the trend when you have more western stars and excellent eastern artist.we embrace cinema here.
Re: Checkout Beautiful Photos From “lara And The Beat” Movie Premiere by hismerhill(m): 6:17am On Jul 10, 2018

I hope to see dis movie wen it finally hits d cinema, it promises to be interesting judging from d crop of cast and d director.

My pick is d first lady on d pix, she epitomise d beauty I fanaticize and I will do Beverly Naya any day anytime.
Re: Checkout Beautiful Photos From “lara And The Beat” Movie Premiere by DarkMagic(m): 6:19am On Jul 10, 2018
I hope some these women don't wear dresses that makes them uncomfortable.
Look at the first one gan,see how the dress pressed the whole thing undecided
Just saying o
They are nice btw grin

3 Likes

Re: Checkout Beautiful Photos From “lara And The Beat” Movie Premiere by sparog(m): 6:20am On Jul 10, 2018
Sound sultan

How far with dis dressing na

5 Likes

Re: Checkout Beautiful Photos From “lara And The Beat” Movie Premiere by ybalogs(m): 6:26am On Jul 10, 2018
Sound Sultan my man...hafa nah?

3 Likes

Re: Checkout Beautiful Photos From “lara And The Beat” Movie Premiere by ybalogs(m): 6:27am On Jul 10, 2018
Egbon Saheed Balogun e gbayi.. Chop knuckle sir.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Beautiful Photos From “lara And The Beat” Movie Premiere by ybalogs(m): 6:29am On Jul 10, 2018
Our female celebs and revealing clothes sha. Oshisko.
Re: Checkout Beautiful Photos From “lara And The Beat” Movie Premiere by Julia345(f): 6:46am On Jul 10, 2018
Wetin Toke dey alws rub for body bfor stepping out... Na Vaseline she dey use Just kidding though grin

1 Like

Re: Checkout Beautiful Photos From “lara And The Beat” Movie Premiere by cvibe2: 6:47am On Jul 10, 2018
Would those dressing scantily be served on the menu?

They all seem to have one thing in common...only fashion rings are on their fingers.
Re: Checkout Beautiful Photos From “lara And The Beat” Movie Premiere by calliope(f): 6:48am On Jul 10, 2018
I'd love to see this movie because of folustorms.. Nothing else, Beautiful lady with an enchanting personality.. smiley
Re: Checkout Beautiful Photos From “lara And The Beat” Movie Premiere by MufasaRebirth: 7:11am On Jul 10, 2018
I see you vector, I can also sight the veteran Sound sultan smiley

1 Like

Re: Checkout Beautiful Photos From “lara And The Beat” Movie Premiere by akdjr(m): 8:10am On Jul 10, 2018
Is it Lara and the beast? no wao o
Osh Baba don suffer for Nollycain hand

1 Like

Re: Checkout Beautiful Photos From “lara And The Beat” Movie Premiere by badinfluence: 8:44am On Jul 10, 2018
Imagine how many of them would have stretched their finances just to fit in.. Celebrities and fake lifestyle...

1 Like

Re: Checkout Beautiful Photos From “lara And The Beat” Movie Premiere by Memphis357(m): 9:35am On Jul 10, 2018
Mission Impossible 6:Fallout will also be premiered on the 20th of July too....
I definitely know the movie I'll be seeing on that day shaaaaaa!
Re: Checkout Beautiful Photos From “lara And The Beat” Movie Premiere by fynlola: 12:10pm On Jul 10, 2018
beautiful
Re: Checkout Beautiful Photos From “lara And The Beat” Movie Premiere by BanevsJoker(m): 1:41pm On Jul 10, 2018
Shey una don finally see say dem take dress sense swear for Sound Sultan.

(1) (Reply)

How To Download & Watch Seasonal Movies And Youtube Videos / Nollywood’s Chronic Bachelors And Spinsters / Meet Maurice Tillet, The Real World Shrek!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.