Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,762 members, 7,955,902 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:11 PM

Obedience To God’s Word And His Instructions (8) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Obedience To God’s Word And His Instructions (8) (491 Views)

His Instructions Are His Calling / Obedience To God’s Word And His Instructions (3) / Obedience To God’s Word And His Instructions (2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obedience To God’s Word And His Instructions (8) by Revadebola: 7:22am On Jul 10, 2018
OBEDIENCE TO GOD’S WORD AND HIS INSTRUCTIONS. (cool

Disobedience or partial obedience displeases God.

1 Samuel 15:9-11 (KJV)
"But Saul and the people spared Agag, and the best of the sheep, and of the oxen, and of the fatlings, and the lambs, and all that was good, and would not utterly destroy them: but every thing that was vile and refuse, that they destroyed utterly. Then came the word of the Lord unto Samuel, saying, It repenteth me that I have set up Saul to be king: for he is turned back from following me, and hath not performed my commandments. And it grieved Samuel; and he cried unto the Lord all night".

King Saul partially obeyed God, that made God to have regret over him, his partial obedience cost him his lost of destiny and kingship.
Your disobedience can make you lose the fulfillment of your destiny and brings the judgement of God.

John 2:5 (KJV)
"His mother saith unto the servants, Whatsoever he saith unto you, do it".

Promptly obey whatever instructions the Lord give you, your obedience will produce your desired miracles.

PRAYER POINTS :
1. Lord help me to promptly obey You from now.
2. I will not lose my destiny because of my disobedience.
3. Holy Spirit fulfil my destiny.
4. Holy Spirit speak to me instructions to fulfill my destiny.

SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE, ON YOUR WHATSAPP WITH +2349059270030, TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY AUDIO PRAYER .

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.

FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP, +2349059270030.

SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.

"LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries".

(1) (Reply)

SATANIC INFLUENCE: 6 Type Of Devils Operating In This World You Will Never Know / Africans Need To Stop Asking God To Solve Their Problems! / See Where The Deciever Is Holding The Whole World Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.