Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,569 members, 7,837,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Kemi Adeosun Silent Over NYSC Certificate Scandal, Meets IMF Officials - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Adeosun Silent Over NYSC Certificate Scandal, Meets IMF Officials (26259 Views)

Ali Baba Speaks On Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation Saga Over NYSC Certificate Scandal / Joe Igbokwe Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over NYSC Certificate Scandal / Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Adeosun Silent Over NYSC Certificate Scandal, Meets IMF Officials by Uglymugg: 10:33am On Jul 10, 2018
What has anyone ever gained from NYSC except for it's forced labor and low income? Why is NYSC certificate more important than all the degree and master's certificate she has? What do they teach you in NYSC if not Sex,Sex and Sex I will NEVER serve Nigeria.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Silent Over NYSC Certificate Scandal, Meets IMF Officials by Freethought(m): 10:34am On Jul 10, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

maybe you will educate me on the words i used.Bloody hypocrite

Enjoy your sad life... And just so you know, nobody cares about your opinion, not even the mosquitoes in your house
Re: Kemi Adeosun Silent Over NYSC Certificate Scandal, Meets IMF Officials by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 10, 2018
decatalyst:
They say "silence is golden" but too much of it is foolishness and an attempt to take people for a fool!

Enough is enough!

NYSC said she applied for an exemption, under the laws of NYSC there is no grounds for an exemption, sclearly she did not "serve" If she did not serve, why does she have a "certificate"?

It's either you have a certificate that you served or you have an exemtion. What she has is a certificate and yet we know she did not serve

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Silent Over NYSC Certificate Scandal, Meets IMF Officials by PaChukwudi44(m): 10:35am On Jul 10, 2018
Uglymugg:
What has anyone ever gained from NYSC except for it's forced labor and low income? Why is NYSC certificate more important than all the degree and master's certificate she has? What do they teach you in NYSC if not Sex,Sex and Sex I will NEVER serve Nigeria.

Forgery is a crime.It dosent matter if the criminal is a PHD holder

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Silent Over NYSC Certificate Scandal, Meets IMF Officials by PaChukwudi44(m): 10:36am On Jul 10, 2018
Freethought:

Enjoy your sad life... And just so you know, nobody cares about your opinion, not even the mosquitoes in your house

speak for your hypocritical self.A look at the nairaland fp over the last few days will show that so many Nigerians care for my opinion.The master forger Kemi will surely be brought to book

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Silent Over NYSC Certificate Scandal, Meets IMF Officials by PaChukwudi44(m): 10:37am On Jul 10, 2018
CSTR1005:

They are only for anti -corruption when it concerns the igbo people or PDP.

The way they were shouting their voice hoarse over Allison maduekwe, you would think these Yoruba scumbags on nairaland actually like this country more than everybody.

Tinubu worshippers.

we would screenshot their hypocritical comments for judgement day!!!

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Silent Over NYSC Certificate Scandal, Meets IMF Officials by Ugosample(m): 10:46am On Jul 10, 2018
midolian:
When the allegation is baseless and childish, silence is the answer.

Just go on with your good work and leave the pigs. They have always been against Nigeria

how does this concern "pigs?"
Re: Kemi Adeosun Silent Over NYSC Certificate Scandal, Meets IMF Officials by obowunmi(m): 10:48am On Jul 10, 2018
post=69236112:
Silence is Golden sometimes.....
NYSC should let us know what's up.
And let justice take its course.....not all these beer parlour Oluwole gist upandan!

I agree...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Silent Over NYSC Certificate Scandal, Meets IMF Officials by Ugosample(m): 10:52am On Jul 10, 2018
Saintp:

Lol. 99% of Nigerians support their own criminals but will become anti corruption Crusaders when it involves other people's criminals. THIS IS NIGERIA

You got that right

most of those defending this scam are Yoruba e-rats who see the need to "defend their own"

As if they will be paid for it

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Silent Over NYSC Certificate Scandal, Meets IMF Officials by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 10, 2018
Kemi no bleeps given Adeosun
Re: Kemi Adeosun Silent Over NYSC Certificate Scandal, Meets IMF Officials by lottomkyes200: 10:52am On Jul 10, 2018
who NYSC certificate help if she deliveres on the job to hell with certificate.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Silent Over NYSC Certificate Scandal, Meets IMF Officials by abes(m): 10:56am On Jul 10, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

NYSC are obviously not doing their job.Premium Times has been writing to them since April to confirm the oluwole ceertificate

t

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/275568-breaking-nysc-disowns-kemi-adeosuns-exemption-certificate.html

Does that make her certificate forged?
Re: Kemi Adeosun Silent Over NYSC Certificate Scandal, Meets IMF Officials by Pauladex(m): 11:00am On Jul 10, 2018
Dear Aunty Kemi, if possible forge a document and sell Nigeria to whoever care to buy. This nation is of no use to us. I give up on Nigeria.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Silent Over NYSC Certificate Scandal, Meets IMF Officials by Oblang(m): 11:00am On Jul 10, 2018
Ytea:
Your joke is peculiar to a set of people Mr, I didn't get it. Justice should prevail, that's mine.

Funny some ppl who were defending the likes of saraki and Dino when they had issues nw coming here to talk abt justice. Beer parlour gist by a media organization does not prove anything. PT should make an official report to the police and let them take it on from there...
Re: Kemi Adeosun Silent Over NYSC Certificate Scandal, Meets IMF Officials by Throwback: 11:16am On Jul 10, 2018
izzou:
grin

grin grin grin grin

This goes to show how the integrity of Buhari and his band.
I have this belief that this country won't last long together. The impunity, corruption, insecurity, killings religious and tribal hatred and lawlessness will all explode at once

Buhari is a hypocrite without any integrity.

If he has achieved anything with his presidency, it is the demystification of his claimed integrity.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Silent Over NYSC Certificate Scandal, Meets IMF Officials by Throwback: 11:19am On Jul 10, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

speak for your hypocritical self.A look at the nairaland fp over the last few days will show that so many Nigerians care for my opinion.The master forger Kemi will surely be brought to book

What was your opinion during the Dino Melaye Harvard/Abu scandal?

We deserve this disaster called Nigeria because we created it.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Silent Over NYSC Certificate Scandal, Meets IMF Officials by felix10(m): 11:36am On Jul 10, 2018
Let her tell d whole country her own side of d story,keeping quiet amount to accepting d allegation.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Silent Over NYSC Certificate Scandal, Meets IMF Officials by diegwu02: 11:39am On Jul 10, 2018
abes:

Is this your evidence her certificate is forged?
grin grin grin grin
Re: Kemi Adeosun Silent Over NYSC Certificate Scandal, Meets IMF Officials by dfrost: 11:42am On Jul 10, 2018
post=69236112:
Silence is Golden sometimes.....
NYSC should let us know what's up.
And let justice take its course.....not all these beer parlour Oluwole gist upandan!

I agree totally with you, albeit silence can also mean finding a better defence to impunity.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Silent Over NYSC Certificate Scandal, Meets IMF Officials by dfrost: 11:46am On Jul 10, 2018
decatalyst:
They say "silence is golden" but too much of it is foolishness and an attempt to take people for a fool!

Enough is enough!

Word! Speak on brother.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Silent Over NYSC Certificate Scandal, Meets IMF Officials by sweetrace(f): 11:47am On Jul 10, 2018
Madam Minister kindly continue to focus on the job and ignore the distractions.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Silent Over NYSC Certificate Scandal, Meets IMF Officials by Ara99: 11:47am On Jul 10, 2018
id911:

During my NYSC days, I saw a 47 year old man on camp. Out of curiosity, I asked him why he didn't go for an Exemption Certificate instead of wasting his time on camp. He told me he graduated before 30 but didn't want to do NYSC then but now, he's about giving a government job. So, he applied to NYSC for an exemption but he was told he can't be given since he graduated before he was 30 years old except he wants to go to jail anytime they discover it. NYSC management therefore advised him to go and serve

I've discovered that Nigerians claimed to be religious but most of us are hypocrites and support evil esp when it concerns 'our own' everytime this sort of things come up.

I'm from the Niger Delta but God will forever punish those who put us together as one country
Well said. You have said it all. Hardly anyone wants to go for nysc. But in a situation where a person is suspected of forging the exemption certificate, it is required that the case is properly investigated and justice is done.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Silent Over NYSC Certificate Scandal, Meets IMF Officials by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:04pm On Jul 10, 2018
Didn't I read on this same Nairaland that NYSC responded with claims that they could not have issued an exemption for her under 30yrs especially if she hadn't met some criteria back in 88 abi 89?
I guess she just expects the news to die a slow and quiet death.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Silent Over NYSC Certificate Scandal, Meets IMF Officials by Ytea(f): 12:07pm On Jul 10, 2018
VULCAN:
The point is not whether she applied for exemption or not.

The point is she was not qualified for it by reason of her not meeting the age requirement which is clearly written on the exemption she tendered.

She finished her first degree at 22 not 30+

So it's either she bribed her way through or she presented a fake exemption.

That is the real matter. Nothing more or less. Don't let them distract you

I'm not distracted, I just think the benefit of the doubt isn't a bad idea on this case.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Silent Over NYSC Certificate Scandal, Meets IMF Officials by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 10, 2018
The more I think about this, the more I realise we are focusing on the wrong things:

1. NYSC has acknowledged that she indeed applied for an excemption certificate.
2. The certificate on display is indeed an excemption certificate. As for the dates and the dead Director, somebody here who actually served has said the dates on his certificate show the same anomallyi.e signed by the director who had already left office on the date of his discharge, so it seems the practice at the NYSC is to sign them in bulk before hand.
3. If I applied for an excemption certificate, why would I then go ahead and forge one when we know that worst case scenario there are many ways to serve without actually serving? it looks to me that she was indeed granted an excemption.
4. The real question is why did NYSC grant her an exemption if she wasnt entitled to an exemption? (ofcourse we know)

5. if I applied to the body that grants excemption and they give me one that's not my headache, question the person who gave me the excemption that I wasnt entitled to!!!

For me this is another example of a collapse of our institutions.

I suspect the certificate is real though it should never have been issued. For me Kemi Adeosuns crime is that according to evidence tendered herself,she worked in Nigeria as managing director of Chapel Hill between 2000 and 2008 without a valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.

I suspect she only bothered to regularise her NYSC status because she was appointed commissioner in Ogun state in 2009...which is when the certificate was issued.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Silent Over NYSC Certificate Scandal, Meets IMF Officials by AyeMoJuba: 12:13pm On Jul 10, 2018
decatalyst:

Enough is enough!

But how do you determine when it has become too much? Silence is ALWAYS golden
Re: Kemi Adeosun Silent Over NYSC Certificate Scandal, Meets IMF Officials by Chuksonyeike: 12:17pm On Jul 10, 2018
abes:

Does that make her certificate forged?

YES OF COURSE.IF THERE ARE UNAVLE TO AUTHENTICATE IT THEN ITS IS FORGED.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Silent Over NYSC Certificate Scandal, Meets IMF Officials by dyydxx: 12:22pm On Jul 10, 2018
geometricaxis:
The more I think about this, the more I realise this is a non story and more a collapse of our institutions.

1. NYSC has acknowledged that she indeed applied for an excemption certificate.
2. The certificate on display is indeed an excemption certificate. As for the dates and the dead Director, somebody here who actually served has said the dates on his certificate show the same anomallyi.e signed by the director who had already left office on the date of his discharge, so it seems the practice at the NYSC is to sign them in bulk before hand.
3. If I applied for an excemption certificate, why would I then go ahead and forge one when we know that worst case scenario there are many ways to serve without actually serving? it looks to me that she was indeed granted an excemption.
4. The real question is why did NYSC grant her an exemption if she wasnt entitled to an exemption? (ofcourse we know)

5. if I applied to the body that grants excemption and they give me one that's not my headache, question the person who gave me the excemption that I wasnt entitled to!!!

For me this is another example of a collapse of our institutions.

The fact she applied for an exemption certificate when she's not qualified already means she is guilty. There is no other way to look at it. Ignorance of the Law is no excuse. If she truly applied for an exemption?... on what basis? she doesn't qualifiy... that means she was trying to game the system

If some criminal elements in NYSC gave her a genuine exemption certificate albeit illegally, It means the Agency is stained and the exemption certificate should be withdraw forthwith. Eitherway, it still doesn't look good on her credibility....parading an illegal certificate around.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Silent Over NYSC Certificate Scandal, Meets IMF Officials by skales67(m): 12:23pm On Jul 10, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
This kemi's NYSC hasn't stopped me from crushing on her

Forget her face and bogus grammar! That woman puna dey smell like rotten fish!

If you know...you know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lawan Suggests Amendment Of Land Use Act, See What He Said / APC Presidential Primaries: VP Slot Divides Northern Governors / Makinde Sacks SSG, Commissioners, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.