Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,107 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

How To Locate A Stolen Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Locate A Stolen Phone (1176 Views)

How Can I Track Or Block A Stolen Phone? / How Can I Track A Stolen Phone.. HELP!! / How To Disable A Stolen Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Locate A Stolen Phone by bamson94(m): 8:21am On Jul 10, 2018
My Techno spark K7 was stolen yesterday evening, please is there a way I can locate it using the IMEI number?
Re: How To Locate A Stolen Phone by MarkWayne89: 9:43am On Jul 10, 2018
bamson94:
My Techno spark K7 was stolen yesterday evening, please is there a way I can locate it using the IMEI number?

You can look up this tutorial to find your phone https://www.unlockunit.com/blog/how-to-find-a-lost-phone-instantly/
Re: How To Locate A Stolen Phone by onward4life(m): 9:52am On Jul 10, 2018
bamson94:

I hope you bought it brand new.

Take the carton and head to police dey wide yu to tsax

Guu luck
Re: How To Locate A Stolen Phone by CecicliaGarcia: 8:00am On Jul 16, 2018
If you can't turn it on after charging or you can't charge it, it's probably a hardware failure.
Re: How To Locate A Stolen Phone by EmilyBaker12345(m): 8:01am On Jul 16, 2018
When you cannot find your Android phone, you need to make sure whether your phone is lost.
If you cannot find your mobile phone, the first thing you need to do is to ensure whether the device is really lost or just misplaced. You can simply confirm that by calling the device. Or you can use Android Device Manager to track the device. If you make sure that the device is truly gone, you need to take action right away.

(1) (Reply)

Tecno K9 Is For Sale. / I Can't Find The 9mobile Pin On My Tecno Spark2 Pack / I Want to Sue Infinix Phone Company I Need Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.