Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,041 members, 7,818,086 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Pre-wedding Photos Of Cute Couple That Are Journalist - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Photos Of Cute Couple That Are Journalist (867 Views)

Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland / The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking / Kung Fu Wedding Photoshoot Of Kenyan Couple That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Cute Couple That Are Journalist by gistblogger: 9:03am On Jul 10, 2018
GistMore.com

When two Journalists Fell in Love, It is Highly Professional, when you fall in love, you're suddenly, powerfully attracted to someone. You might dream that you'll travel to Paris someday and fall in love with a beautiful French woman.

The moment when you pass from a state of being friends with a person to loving him in a romantic way is when you fall in love.

Congratulations Evelyn EvaGreen Affia and Edidiong Udobia as you both are set to seal your friendship for lIfe.

BY GISTMORE http://www.gistmore.com/pre-wedding-photos-cute-couple-journalist

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Cute Couple That Are Journalist by gistblogger: 9:03am On Jul 10, 2018

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Cute Couple That Are Journalist by delugajackson: 9:08am On Jul 10, 2018
The beauty of Akwa Ibom women is second to none. They are precious and pure, as beautiful as the light of the stars. Endowed with greatest agreeable features you can ever find. But I can't help but admire her smiles.

That Edidiong Udobia is a very bad guy, eyén ownóg inór for that matter. How he got this celestial beauty still amazes me. Even now, her smiles still penetrate my soul.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Cute Couple That Are Journalist by pocohantas(f): 9:10am On Jul 10, 2018
HML to them. They look mature and simple.

I like her glasses, I really need to get new frames.
Thinking of getting that kinda Buhari's own grin
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Cute Couple That Are Journalist by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 10, 2018
pocohantas:
HML to them.

I like her glasses, I really need to get new frames.
Thinking of getting that kinda Buhari's own grin

Wow. Segzy geek chick.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Cute Couple That Are Journalist by pocohantas(f): 9:46am On Jul 10, 2018
oyb:

Wow. Segzy geek chick.

LOL, I won't call myself a geek, but yea...I use glasses cheesy
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Cute Couple That Are Journalist by blues343(m): 9:53am On Jul 10, 2018
SIMPLICITY= 100% HML To Them
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Cute Couple That Are Journalist by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 10, 2018
pocohantas:

LOL, I won't call myself a geek, but yea...I use glasses cheesy

Segzy nko ? wink
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Cute Couple That Are Journalist by pocohantas(f): 5:22pm On Jul 10, 2018
oyb:

Segzy nko ? wink

Depends on the beholder... cheesy
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Cute Couple That Are Journalist by vanida6: 5:32pm On Jul 10, 2018
HML

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Buy My Boyfriend A New Phone After He Intentionally Smashed His Phone. / 7 Advantages Of Using Different Sex Positions / Hubby Loves Cooking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.