Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,026 members, 7,825,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Does The Killing Of Oluboyo's Daughter Justify Social Discrimination? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does The Killing Of Oluboyo's Daughter Justify Social Discrimination? (680 Views)

Don't Use Feminism To Justify Your Wickedness- Chimamanda Adiche To Nigerian Fem / Nigerian Slay Queen Twerker Does The Peace Sign With Her Smooth Legs / Does The Rich Always Marry The Rich? - Solomon Buchi Bartholomew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does The Killing Of Oluboyo's Daughter Justify Social Discrimination? by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 10, 2018
Following the killing of the Daughter of an Ex-Governor's by her ritualist boyfriend. Does this not justify the discrimination against the poor by the rich when it comes to marriage??
Assuming the guy is from a wealthy home will he have any reason to indulge is such terrible act? Even after he has been accepted with open arms into the Oluboyo family.

Your Opinion is needed

farano Rocktation Mynd44

Re: Does The Killing Of Oluboyo's Daughter Justify Social Discrimination? by kizzoh(m): 9:57am On Jul 10, 2018
kaluxy007:
Following the killing of the Daughter of an Ex-Governor's by her ritualist boyfriend. Does this not justify the discrimination against the poor by the rich when it comes to marriage??
Assuming the guy is from a wealthy home will he have any reason to indulge is such terrible act? Even after he has been accepted with open arms into the Oluboyo family.

Your Opinion is needed
I dont think there is anywhere it was mentioned that that boy isfeom poor home
Re: Does The Killing Of Oluboyo's Daughter Justify Social Discrimination? by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 10, 2018
kizzoh:

I dont think there is anywhere it was mentioned that that boy isfeom poor home

Should I give you their home address and how the house looks like including the occupation of his parents??
Re: Does The Killing Of Oluboyo's Daughter Justify Social Discrimination? by laborious(m): 6:29am On Jul 11, 2018
Please feed us with more details,i am very Intrested in this case

1 Like

Re: Does The Killing Of Oluboyo's Daughter Justify Social Discrimination? by Oluhills007: 6:48am On Jul 11, 2018
Although you made a valid point.. its not true in all cases..we have bad people amongst the rich and among the poor...only that their wickedness may take different dimensions...Rich people also kill themselves.. A ready case that comes to mind is the recent popular murder case of the ex PDP chairman son..Mohammed bello..he was killed by his wife..the wife was also from an influential family...they were all politicians.. Yet she killed him. What do you say about that one...so it depends on who you are dealing with bad people full everywhere.. Including rich and poor....
Re: Does The Killing Of Oluboyo's Daughter Justify Social Discrimination? by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 13, 2018
laborious:
Please feed us with more details,i am very Intrested in this case

I have reasons to believe this is a case of ritual killing, the house where the girl was buried has 6 rooms and just beside that house is his dad's flat. There's no way one would use digger on concrete and it won't alert neighbours.
From the explanation of people present when he was arrested, they said he asked his bro to bring him sack which he intend to use in packing the corpse. He was expecting that one to knock but instead his brother entered suddenly and when he saw the gory scene he ran out of the room, the guy ran after him and asked his to keep it secret else he would harm him.
The younger brother instead ran to his dad in the mosque to explain what he saw, the dad had to hurry home to the boys quarter where his son's room is. On getting there the son begged his dad to keep his secret, the dad allegedly agreed but went behind in pretence of going to lock the room, he had to send the boy who first saw the corpse to run to the police station to report the case. He was arrested that night.
They brought him back the next day where he was asked to carry the corpse which was already in bad state, he confessed he's into Yahoo. They brought him on Monday and he brought out syringe he said he used in killing her(I don't know how he did that) and some fetish items including clay pot and some things buried at the back of the house.
However yesterday he made another claim that it was two boys that killed her in his room and they asked him to bring digger, he wasn't remorseful when saying it sef. I'm surprised some Nairalanders believed that story cos if you've ever used digger you would know its not easy to dig the size we saw in the pix being circulated online.
I believe he's been Into the act for a while.
Re: Does The Killing Of Oluboyo's Daughter Justify Social Discrimination? by Cholls(m): 12:52pm On Jul 13, 2018
kaluxy007:

Should I give you their home address and how the house looks like including the occupation of his parents??
my brother yes pls do...we will be waiting

Re: Does The Killing Of Oluboyo's Daughter Justify Social Discrimination? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 13, 2018
Cholls:
my brother yes pls do...we will be waiting
Just visit Aso villa, if your mission is to carry out judgement pls kill anyone who's above 74

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Booty Of This Woman Twerking Going Viral Online (VIDEO) / Today Is Seun's Birthday / Must Read: Hard Work Pays - Story Of Gf. (photo Inside)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.