Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,102 members, 7,835,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Tonto Dikeh Gives Cake To Teachers In Her Son's School (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Gives Cake To Teachers In Her Son's School (Photo) (26907 Views)

Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Receives “Number 1 Dad” Badge From Son’s School (Pix) / Jason Okocha Graduation Party: Basketmouth And Wife Spotted At Son's School / Tonto Dikeh Rocks Mini Skirt To Her Son's School Event (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Gives Cake To Teachers In Her Son's School (Photo) by Girlsavage(f): 11:45am On Jul 10, 2018
Actress Tonto Dike is currently at her Son's School To Share Cake for his Teachers, For giving him the best education, and teaching him how to read and write..

The Divorcee shared photos of herself all happy as she arrived the School, with the cake and names of the Teachers Written on it,.
See More Photos below!

Gossip From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/tonto-dike-storms-her-sons-school-to.html

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gives Cake To Teachers In Her Son's School (Photo) by fineness2000(f): 11:52am On Jul 10, 2018
babe, this thing wey you post make sence?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gives Cake To Teachers In Her Son's School (Photo) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 10, 2018
Irrelevancies

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gives Cake To Teachers In Her Son's School (Photo) by CANDYDADDY(m): 1:57pm On Jul 10, 2018
shocked

i take a look at your post tonto dikeh and I saw

am so prpud of my sons intelligence and you all contribited

then i pray he won't copy any DNA from you

[img]https://media1./images/6f9470da8530cb295df12a361fa1f493/tenor.gif?itemid=5335234[/img]

33 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gives Cake To Teachers In Her Son's School (Photo) by Abdul3391(m): 2:01pm On Jul 10, 2018
wow!!
some teachers really deserve that, unlike some sadist lecturers that won't want to see ur progress

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gives Cake To Teachers In Her Son's School (Photo) by safarigirl(f): 2:03pm On Jul 10, 2018
She should enroll herself in her son's school, maybe she can also benefit from this intelligence.

PS- The word is PATIENCE not patient. I will assume spelling PROUD as prpud is a typo

32 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gives Cake To Teachers In Her Son's School (Photo) by Cholls(m): 2:13pm On Jul 10, 2018
my sister no comment

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gives Cake To Teachers In Her Son's School (Photo) by Olujoe1(m): 2:13pm On Jul 10, 2018
I need cake too, today is my birthday, peeps show me love

7 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gives Cake To Teachers In Her Son's School (Photo) by joenor(m): 2:13pm On Jul 10, 2018
What do we call this?... show off!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gives Cake To Teachers In Her Son's School (Photo) by Tolbanks(f): 2:13pm On Jul 10, 2018
fineness2000:
babe, this thing wey you post make sence?

How will it make sence?

radarada
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gives Cake To Teachers In Her Son's School (Photo) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 10, 2018
She is trying to be a good mother.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gives Cake To Teachers In Her Son's School (Photo) by Cholls(m): 2:13pm On Jul 10, 2018
safarigirl:
She should enroll herself in her son's school, maybe she can also benefit from this intelligence.

PS- The word is PATIENCE not patient. I will assume spelling PROUD as prpud is a typo

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gives Cake To Teachers In Her Son's School (Photo) by Lorechino(m): 2:14pm On Jul 10, 2018
social media relevance.

we would have forgotten many if not for social media, even though they abuse it to remain relevant.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gives Cake To Teachers In Her Son's School (Photo) by Stancutee: 2:14pm On Jul 10, 2018
OSINBAJO MEETS GOOGLE CEO ABOUT OPPORTUNITIES FOR NIGERIA’S DIGITAL ECONOMY – NIGERIANS

https://candytv.com.ng/2018/07/10/vp-osinbajo-meets-with-google-ceo-to-discuss-opportunities-for-nigerias-digital-economy/
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gives Cake To Teachers In Her Son's School (Photo) by lielbree: 2:14pm On Jul 10, 2018
Well done. It's important we appreciate our kids teachers
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gives Cake To Teachers In Her Son's School (Photo) by bellooyin(f): 2:15pm On Jul 10, 2018
Ok
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gives Cake To Teachers In Her Son's School (Photo) by Olalan(m): 2:17pm On Jul 10, 2018
Good gesture
BTW seems Tonto and nairaland are in partnership

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gives Cake To Teachers In Her Son's School (Photo) by justseyi(m): 2:17pm On Jul 10, 2018
Teachers deserve to be appreciated. Great thinking Tonto.

Don't sit this year out waiting for admission through jamb. Try other guaranteed options like IJMB and Jupeb. These programs will give you the opportunity to gain secure admission into the University of your choice ( 200level)

What makes it better than Jamb.
*Result doesn't expire

*Can be used for more than 2 institutions

*Result is Equivalent to ND

* Competition for Admission isn't as much as Jamb

*Students would be lectured intensively on 3 subjects relating to their university course

* Admission is into 200level

For more info visit www.sva.com.ng

Call - 08023201628

Whatsapp - 08094214558
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gives Cake To Teachers In Her Son's School (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 2:20pm On Jul 10, 2018
safarigirl:

The appearance of nurse uche made her think about patient.....
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gives Cake To Teachers In Her Son's School (Photo) by Biggybambam2: 2:23pm On Jul 10, 2018
I'm so baffled at the comments of some children here on Nairaland.

Hmmmmmm....
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gives Cake To Teachers In Her Son's School (Photo) by KinzyeWriter(m): 2:26pm On Jul 10, 2018
[b]Wait oo, Miss for these thick black Women?[/b]Ok
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gives Cake To Teachers In Her Son's School (Photo) by dexterautonomy(m): 2:27pm On Jul 10, 2018
checking
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gives Cake To Teachers In Her Son's School (Photo) by abike12(f): 2:27pm On Jul 10, 2018
what is all this?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gives Cake To Teachers In Her Son's School (Photo) by Babiod: 2:28pm On Jul 10, 2018
I still don't know why she would take pics and kinda show off on almost everything she does.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gives Cake To Teachers In Her Son's School (Photo) by Ytea(f): 2:31pm On Jul 10, 2018
Thoughtful of her I must say, I like the idea and concept. God bless teachers.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gives Cake To Teachers In Her Son's School (Photo) by iamnavy1: 2:33pm On Jul 10, 2018
[url]kk[/url]
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gives Cake To Teachers In Her Son's School (Photo) by SAMBARRY: 2:33pm On Jul 10, 2018
Nice

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have Logged Out From Anything That Will Lead To Wedding - Actor Alexx Ekubo / President Jonathan Hosts Nollywood Stars And Entertainers(Pics) / Hilda Dokubo Celebrates Her Son, Tuvy's 17th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.