Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,967 members, 7,814,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Wizkid Has Sold His Soul - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Has Sold His Soul (1093 Views)

Davido Praises Mercy Chinwo, Says Her Songs Uplift His Soul; She Responds / BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys / Wizkid Has Found Basit, The Boy Mechanic He Wants To Sponsor His Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Has Sold His Soul by deolurexy1(m): 12:10pm On Jul 10, 2018
Its not news anymore that the young entertainer Ayo Balogun(wizkid) has become a worldwide sensation. We all know how he started, how his raw street talent was spotted by Banky w. A man who helped wiz refine that talent to something commerciable.

Even after years of going solo he still managed to hold his own, perhaps even more successfully. My issue now is that why would someone who is already at the peak, all to his own merit and definitely that of almighty God now decide to bow to the devil(mamon).

I strongly want to believe wiz doesnt really know the flipside of some major endorsements especially from hollywood. Most of them come as almost outrageous gifts, in return for him almost doing nothing! But then there is nothing free even in freetown. This flipside is what he may not really be conscious of his self.... But they know why they need him, these people have being using influencers for years. They code hidden messages via music videos, audios and post etc...
They suggest he dresses in certain ways(most of which come at no cost to him) all for a huge ward of cash and more fame.

Wizkids recent twitter dp's is an example of what i mean. I am sure he was instructed to do so by a sponsor aswell. It should be noted that these guys dont give a shit about him, its all about reaching you and i...he is just a vessel to reach us. Lets be guided, God help us all.

Re: Wizkid Has Sold His Soul by MichealCephas: 12:18pm On Jul 10, 2018
Re: Wizkid Has Sold His Soul by deolurexy1(m): 12:20pm On Jul 10, 2018
Re: Wizkid Has Sold His Soul by mrtomola(m): 12:24pm On Jul 10, 2018
Why are people booking space instead of them to comment ? Make me sef kuku book space abeg....

^
^
^
^
^
Waiting for the first person to comment lipsrsealed
Re: Wizkid Has Sold His Soul by Franzee(m): 12:29pm On Jul 10, 2018
Re: Wizkid Has Sold His Soul by cheddahboy(m): 12:29pm On Jul 10, 2018
Re: Wizkid Has Sold His Soul by horlahwaley(m): 12:36pm On Jul 10, 2018
Re: Wizkid Has Sold His Soul by flames007(m): 12:46pm On Jul 10, 2018
Re: Wizkid Has Sold His Soul by Seanmike(m): 12:50pm On Jul 10, 2018
HMM
Re: Wizkid Has Sold His Soul by xtravanganza: 12:51pm On Jul 10, 2018
Re: Wizkid Has Sold His Soul by Abdul3391(m): 2:14pm On Jul 10, 2018
u make too cash dy say its '19, or its drugs or it's fraud or dat kind thing..

(1) (Reply)

See Massive Derriere Destiny Etiko Puts On Display / Davido Finally Breaks-up With Chioma See Reasons / See Nigerian Santa Caught Doing The Leg Work Dance In RCGG Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.