Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,646 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

7 Cute Things To Tell Your Boyfriend And Make Him Feel More Loved - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Cute Things To Tell Your Boyfriend And Make Him Feel More Loved (726 Views)

The Little Actions That Makes Girls Feel More Loved. Men This Is For You. / Small Penis: 3 Positions That Make Him Feel Bigger / Why Does A Woman Feel More Pleasure Than A Man During Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Cute Things To Tell Your Boyfriend And Make Him Feel More Loved by Jumkye: 1:54pm On Jul 10, 2018
We often believe that men don’t have a need to be loved and cared for, that those things are only meant for women. Having a one or two romantic compliments to tell your boyfriend can go a long way in your relationship. Aside from the fact that it will help lift his mood at that moment, he will love you more.

Affirmation is one of the five love languages, it helps to increase your feelings for your partner and also increase your appreciation of him.

By telling your boyfriend cute things, he will know you love him. Here are eleven things cute things you can tell your boyfriend and make him feel loved.

Appreciate him for saying cute things to you

Ladies, it is not his right to tell you how beautiful you are, how how lovely your hair looks, appreciate him everytime he gives you a compliment, he will know that you love him and only his compliments mean something to you.

Extend compliments to his friends and family

Let him know that your appreciate his friends and family. How do you feel when he compliments members of your family? You feel elated right, that is the same way he feels when you tell him sweet things about his inner circle. “Dele is so funny, your mum’s hairstyle is lovely,” are just a few examples.

Always remind him about how lucky you are to have him

As often as you can, remind him about how lucky you are to have him. This will make him swell with pride and affection towards you. He will translate this happiness to every other aspect of his life. At the end of the day, this will boost his confidence.

Admit when you are wrong

As the case maybe, don’t always prove Mrs Right, admit you are wrong and tell him he is right. As young women, we always believe that we are right in all situations, but give him a break once in a while.

Apologize

It’s hard, believe me but it is worth it, in the long run your relationship will be good for it. Don’t hesitate to say I am sorry for your wrongdoing. As hard as men pretent to be, once you say I am sorry, all is forgiven. Just let him know that you are sober and that won’t happen again.

Don’t forget to always remind him why you love him

Don’t wait for his birthday before you remind about why you love him. “I love you” is one of the most powerful words on planet earth. These three words have cause kingdoms to be built and kingdoms to collapse. Don’t be hesitatant to express these words for the one you love.

Share your favourite moments

Your favourite moments are delightful, so don’t forget to share the memories with him, randomly send him pictures and reminders, this will make him happy and feel loved. He will know that these moments mean a lot to you and you will never take it for granted.

https://araba.com.ng/2018/07/7-cute-things-to-tell-your-boyfriend-and-make-him-feel-more-loved/
Re: 7 Cute Things To Tell Your Boyfriend And Make Him Feel More Loved by donstan18: 2:22pm On Jul 10, 2018
Don't be lazy and a liability.
Re: 7 Cute Things To Tell Your Boyfriend And Make Him Feel More Loved by Cholls(m): 2:31pm On Jul 10, 2018
donstan18:
Don't be lazy and a liability.
My sister what did you just say?

donstan18 : Come here am just kidding

Re: 7 Cute Things To Tell Your Boyfriend And Make Him Feel More Loved by CAPSLOCKED: 3:58pm On Jul 10, 2018
WE CAN'T GET A CALL NOR A TEXT BACK.
THERE'S NO WAY WE'RE EVER GETTING ANYTHING FROM THIS LIST.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Should I Let Her Go Of Her? / Check This Ou Guys Rock Make Ups Better / Being A Slay Queen Is Stupid: I Put My Engagement At Risk!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.