Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos (45079 Views)

Woman & Lawyer Dad Recreate Childhood Picture With Dad After She's Called To Bar / Zubaida Mahmoud Admitted To New York Bar In Hijab (Photos) / Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by manci(m): 4:42pm On Jul 10, 2018
CodeTemplar:
No be Nigeria again? . . . Very soon cows will have voters card and land owners will pay taxes to cow owners.
One day one day they will ask the NBA to change the dressing entirely to kaftan.
paining bigot Huck the nearest transformer because someone allow to practice her religion freely

2 Likes

Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by lawrence35(m): 4:43pm On Jul 10, 2018
Lol
Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by MarijuanaLORD: 4:43pm On Jul 10, 2018
1StopRudeness:
Islamic country loading..

Christain fold ur hand and be forming prayer and spiritual fight....prayer that u don't pray well, alter that u are inviting comedians, continue........

As an atheist it pains me seeing how gullible Nigerian christians are

I have stayed in the north for about 10years and i saw the madness of muslims

I witnessed sharia in the north and saw how much muslims attacked many christians and how christians were scared for their safety.

Both christians atheists non muslims etc were all scared

We need to rise up against islamisation by all means

I will rather side with christians than blood thirsty muslims

This people wants to dominate and shut down everybody by all means

Why should a muslim wear hijab in court when a traditional worshipper cant be allowed to dress in his own attires

Fear islam and islamisation angry

2 Likes

Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:43pm On Jul 10, 2018
victory for God at last

1 Like

Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by IhfazConsult: 4:43pm On Jul 10, 2018
Victory for Islam.

1 Like

Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by Tboymessiah(m): 4:44pm On Jul 10, 2018
The problem of this world is Islam, to further it, the problems of Nigeria is Islam.. Everywhere you go they create problems. Right from school mssn (Muslims student society of Nigeria ) we incocate hates memories on their brains through magazine and publication.....they are evil of the universe.

2 Likes

Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by CodeTemplar: 4:44pm On Jul 10, 2018
manci:
paining bigot Huck the nearest transformer because someone allow to practice her religion freely
Ignorant dude. why don't army wear kaftan to face adversary? Keep interpreting your cult religion there.

2 Likes

Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 10, 2018
Mynd44, oya post the correct article tongue
This is another fabrication
Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by olaoreawofele: 4:44pm On Jul 10, 2018
Allah will increase your understanding. Ma Sha Allah.

SheikhMuniru:
SOME PEOPLE MOSTLY MUSLIM GIRLS TAKE ISLAM AS DO OR DIE RELIGION, PROPHET MUHAMMAD SAW NEVER THOUGHT ALL THESE IN HIS SUNNAH, FIRST OF ALL THE GOWN SHE WEAR BELONGS TO WESTERN PEOPLE, PUTTING HIJAB ON TOP OF WHAT BELONGS TO WHITE PEOPLE IS TOTALLY CRAZY AND AS A MATTER OF FACT SHE SHOULD HAVE GO FOR SHARIA COURT INSTEAD OF THIS HARAM COURT BELONGING TO WESTERNERS
Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by PearlStreet(m): 4:44pm On Jul 10, 2018
You know that hypocrisy of everything?
Women aren't allowed to practice in Sharia Courts.

The irony is that the same MURIC fighting for this lady would stop her from appearing as a lawyer before the Sharia Courts.

Do you know why she won't be allowed to practice in Sharia Courts?
Because Islam says she can't. Not because she's unqualified, evil or unjust.

Fight others for elevated rights but subjugate your women practicing the same religion with you.
Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by Mccullum: 4:46pm On Jul 10, 2018
osuofia2:
Ugly afonja slave

A slave that fought for her right.... And you're what? You're nonegalitarian....
Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 10, 2018
The taste of bigot tears

Delicious. Cry and wail a river.
Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by Elfaris(m): 4:47pm On Jul 10, 2018
Masha Allah. congrats sis.
Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by Nokio1: 4:48pm On Jul 10, 2018
The girl name sef..b like zak zakky sermon
Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by Biggybambam2: 4:48pm On Jul 10, 2018
Future wife of a Terrorist
Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 10, 2018
shithole re-loaded!
Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by osuofia2(m): 4:50pm On Jul 10, 2018
Mccullum:

A slave that fought for her right.... And you're what? You're nonegalitarian....
what right? didn't her religion which is islam prohibit women from practicing Law? why the double standard. Instead of her to Chanel her energy in compelling islam to give women rights to practice law she is busy creating unnecessary tension
Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by jbbalarabe(m): 4:50pm On Jul 10, 2018
safarigirl:
When you practise a religion that has zero value for women, na so your life go just dey be.

Even my Muslim lecturer said he sees no reason why a woman should practise law.

I hope she can now use the useless law degree to do something in a lawless society.
why are you so so pained by her achievement? You know you can never make history as she did

4 Likes

Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by Holocene(m): 4:51pm On Jul 10, 2018
The name tells you she is a conc Muslim....sounds like something from Egypt or Saudi
Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by BanevsJoker(m): 4:51pm On Jul 10, 2018
TarOrfeek:

When you lose this secularist society.

Even you, yes you, will cry tears of blood.

Ask Iran, they are now being arrested for dancing.
Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by bewla(m): 4:51pm On Jul 10, 2018
CodeTemplar:
No be Nigeria again? . . . Very soon cows will have voters card and land owners will pay taxes to cow owners.
One day one day they will ask the NBA to change the dressing entirely to kaftan.
sai baba always any day any time
Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by resurgent2019: 4:52pm On Jul 10, 2018
Well, what can I say? Congrats to her and her fellow Muslims.

We Christians just have to guard our rights more jealously and vote in serious Christian politicians and law makers. undecided
Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by ngwababe(f): 4:53pm On Jul 10, 2018
When we wear head tie come, make them accept us oooo
Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by Queenbalikees(f): 4:53pm On Jul 10, 2018
Al-jannah Indeed....Alhamdullilah....May Allah SWT reward you Abundantly for the Jihad.

1 Like

Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by Aimshigh(m): 4:55pm On Jul 10, 2018
Masha Allah
Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by RexTramadol1: 4:55pm On Jul 10, 2018
What shall we call this

Good riddance or double standards?
Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by alfonso36(m): 4:56pm On Jul 10, 2018
u want to tell me this girl has never been bleeped before ?
Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by Aimshigh(m): 4:57pm On Jul 10, 2018
MarijuanaLORD:

As an atheist it pains me seeing how gullible Nigerian christians are

I have stayed in the north for about 10years and i saw the madness of muslims

I witnessed sharia in the north and saw how much muslims attacked many christians and how christians were scared for their safety.

Both christians atheists non muslims etc were all scared

We need to rise up against islamisation by all means

I will rather side with christians than blood thirsty muslims

This people wants to dominate and shut down everybody by all means

Why should a muslim wear hijab in court when a traditional worshipper cant be allowed to dress in his own attires

Fear islam and islamisation angry
Mr Atheist, take it easy ok.
Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by safarigirl(f): 4:58pm On Jul 10, 2018
jbbalarabe:
why are you so so pained by her achievement? You know you can never make history as she did
which History? The one that has been scrapped in Nigeria?

This is called a one-off. Nigeria is not the kind of place that celebrates 'history'.

Tomorrow, another girl with hijab will be stopped from being called to bar, that is when you will know this aunty has not done anything grand

2 Likes

Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by Sterope(f): 5:00pm On Jul 10, 2018
I can't believe we made it.....hates haters hate tongue

This is what we are thankful....yeah yeah yeah smiley

Alhamdullilahi! Congratulations to every female Muslim lawyer out there!!!

5 Likes

Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by lastempero: 5:00pm On Jul 10, 2018
Don't Forget to wear ur hijab when giving it to oga at the other room angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Regret Being A Medical Doctor / Young Female Nigerian Police Officer. PICS / Family Of Whistleblower Who Exposed Corruption In Yabatech Cries For Help. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.