Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,486 members, 7,830,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos (45071 Views)

Woman & Lawyer Dad Recreate Childhood Picture With Dad After She's Called To Bar / Zubaida Mahmoud Admitted To New York Bar In Hijab (Photos) / Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by OsuMustGo: 7:02pm On Jul 10, 2018
osuofia2:
Ugly afonja slave
Lol even
Ugly frustrated poor OSU person too go talk cheesy
Funnystatus:
Fear muslims. The next thing you'll start seeing is unnecessary killing all in the effort of enforcing their opinion. It's good anyway at least no one is dying
paulchineduN:
So long we have cow elevated beyond the value placed on human being by a cow worshipper, everything is possible in a shithole country called Nigeria. A country where religious fanaticism has taken over legality and morality.

Juliusmalema:
foolish and senseless girl......

she is lucky she found herself in a country where there is no rule of law and governed by a terrorist......

The more reason u will agree with me that law as a profession in Nigeria is equal to be a political thug....coz we have no law in the first instance.
ednut1:
Religion has caused more harm than good for this world

tempest01:
She for kukuma go study sharia law...

Why study Nigerian Law, and don't want to be bound by the very rules of your study?

It is a good thing the policy makers saw reason and decided to twist the rules to accommodate her.

Let us see reason and take Arabic off our currency and Military emblem shall we?

OneCorner:
Mumu girl.
Pack hijab for head wit dirty mind

TarOrfeek:

When you lose this secularist society.

Even you, yes you, will cry tears of blood.

CodeTemplar:
No be Nigeria again? . . . Very soon cows will have voters card and land owners will pay taxes to cow owners.
One day one day they will ask the NBA to change the dressing entirely to kaftan.
Lol
E pain the hypocrites grin

3 Likes

Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 10, 2018
AirstarKane:

Hero you say. oh my goodness. you guys dumb. what did she Fight for. truly you are all bunch of terrorist. I am livid.Yes!cos some people's lives are wasted on this same religion which has caused chaos,murder, name it. I spit on your dumb heads.

You that your religion teaches peace,love and tolerance . Spewing trash like the rest of your kind. I can only see the hipocrisy,bigotry, Hatred and Intolerance and I don't think anyone would like to belong to such religion either.

1 Like

Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by abuabdrahman(m): 7:26pm On Jul 10, 2018
Alhamdulillah, Baarokallahu feehi. ... as for Haters, u can keep ranting

1 Like

Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by Oxtertee(m): 7:26pm On Jul 10, 2018
Radarada of the highest order, bending the law of the land to suite one useless believe. Tufiakwa.
Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by abuabdrahman(m): 7:36pm On Jul 10, 2018
1StopRudeness:

Oga stop telling lies....Muslims don't even have official holiday in the UK, u are now here talking about hijab wearing...abeg park well...u pple are just too violent...this is a democratic government not Sharia, nuns don't force their relegious dressing on any organizations or body neither do Idol worshippers...but u pple just force everything, next thing u bring out knives and start killing playing the victim..later u will be shouting relegion of peace..

You and ur religiius kind are the ones thats pained killing ur fellow human
perhaps I need to educate your illiteracy, even in the American Army ,it is officially stated that a female soldier can wear her hijab tucked in her uniform and it was a Nigerian female Army that facilitated that development,.
it is the same democracy that gives the right to practice one's religion.
Amasa have won her case without a fight or protest or fight , she just declined to disobey her Lord and at the end ,without a kiose , she won the battle against millions of people against her.
Islam have not preached killings of human, it come with peace as there are verses in our book that even prohibits such.

3 Likes

Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by nextstep(m): 7:53pm On Jul 10, 2018
I think it's actually a good thing for her to insist and be given the opportunity to serve in Hijab. We need to acknowledge and support diversity in all facets of society, being sensitive to individual beliefs so far as they do not conflict with other's fundamental rights. It's actually very congruous that a law student argued successfully to be called, while wearing Hijab.

1 Like

Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by OneCorner: 8:04pm On Jul 10, 2018
Didcot:

Hate will bury you and your family there, you bloody vacuous troglodyte!
Intolerant bastar...ds and raving mad bigots like you should be banned from this forum forever!

Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by AirstarKane(f): 8:20pm On Jul 10, 2018
Deen4all:

Be livid o for something that is not your problem. Have you been forced to wear it or what's causing your heartache ? It's called hatred actually. It's a serious disease of the heart and it will eat you up and nothing good comes out of it if you don't know. Will pray for you to be cured .

Pray for yourself for being blind to defend humanity. Fool like you ready to attack d next religion did I mention any religion,obviously you are the one filled with hates. Every society/ profession has a rule why should it be bent for religious sake. Don't you think something is wrong. And for you to term it as heroic oh that's sad!
Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by AirstarKane(f): 8:23pm On Jul 10, 2018
OsuMustGo:

Lol even
Ugly frustrated poor OSU person too go talk cheesy

Lol
E pain the hypocrites grin
You have no idea what pain is. Have you lost any family member? I don't think so. remove tribalism and religion from this country and see if we wont have peace. Any small thing you shouting hate. who is hating who. It beats my imagination to think such.
Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 10, 2018
abuabdrahman:

perhaps I need to educate your illiteracy, even in the American Army ,it is officially stated that a female soldier can wear her hijab tucked in her uniform and it was a Nigerian female Army that facilitated that development,.
it is the same democracy that gives the right to practice one's religion.
Amasa have won her case without a fight or protest or fight , she just declined to disobey her Lord and at the end ,without a kiose , she won the battle against millions of people against her.
Islam have not preached killings of human, it come with peace as there are verses in our book that even prohibits such.

Oga go and read ur Qur'an well, ur relegion support killing of people that don't accept ur Islam, it even supports killing of people that convert from Islam...supports taking women as sex slaves...u tag ur fellow human as infidels and kill them...the last Messiah ur God sent, Jesus who u claim to beleive but refused to accept him....preach the true peace and love, told u to stop stoning women cos of adultery but u rejected him...go and read ur quaran and stop claiming message of peace here...its the small democracy and civilization that's preventing u from killing pple anyhow in this part of the world..
mutalab that carries bomb in his pant on a plane years ago ..was he practicing a different Muslim...abegiii
Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:34pm On Jul 10, 2018
1StopRudeness:

Oga stop telling lies....Muslims don't even have official holiday in the UK, u are now here talking about hijab wearing...abeg park well...u pple are just too violent...this is a democratic government not Sharia, nuns don't force their relegious dressing on any organizations or body neither do Idol worshippers...but u pple just force everything, next thing u bring out knives and start killing playing the victim..later u will be shouting relegion of peace..

You and ur religious kind are the ones thats pained killing ur fellow human
We will be violent when you fanatics remain bigotedly intolerant.

Nobody said muslims have official holidays in UK. The point here is, u falsely claimed that an 'Islamic country is loading' as a result of Firdaus being allowed to put on the hijab. And I said that in the USA and UK Muslim girls are allowed to put on the hijab during such ceremonies,yet those countries haven't been islamised.

The truth is, u Christians are fanatics who can't even tolerate the sight of a devoted Muslim.
You guys can cry from now till eternity, we don't care. what matters to us is that our sisters must wear the hijab if they so chose.

3 Likes

Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by Brightgem(f): 8:40pm On Jul 10, 2018
Obagreatdatoye:
your believe in hijab without Jesus Christ will still land u in hell..... your championship ends here on earth .. it will even be better if u had fought for something much better than useless hijab that makes u look like masquerade....
Suffice to say Holy Mary mother of Jesus, is a masquerade and was spotted wearing wigs and jeans and being a slay Queen right. Ignorance is a terrible thing, tell me which Christian movies has women who don't look exactly like her. Muslims follow Jesus way than Christians themselves, ur ways are foreign to Him. Stop hating unecessarily and go and learn.

1 Like

Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by DjAduba(m): 8:44pm On Jul 10, 2018
olasaad:
Ma shaa Allah smileyBaraka Allah fiqi sis
Alhamdulillah! I tot they wouldn't respect her right to religion and personal liberty ...... Shame on CAN....
CAN my foot - OBJ.

2 Likes

Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by TAO11(f): 8:54pm On Jul 10, 2018
Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by jibs4lv(m): 9:04pm On Jul 10, 2018
OneCorner:
Mumu girl.
idiot omo ale jatijati
Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by menshowng(m): 9:53pm On Jul 10, 2018
Rubbish n madness
Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by Bimpe29: 10:08pm On Jul 10, 2018
Alihamdulillah.Barakallahu fihi sister.

1 Like

Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by 99miles(m): 10:22pm On Jul 10, 2018
if u check, she might be one of the dullest in her set, this one wey prioritize hijab so......... being successfull in ur career is not by hijab wearing.
Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by Heybeedee(m): 10:37pm On Jul 10, 2018
tempest01:
She for kukuma go study sharia law...

Why study Nigerian Law, and don't want to be bound by the very rules of your study?

It is a good thing the policy makers saw reason and decided to twist the rules to accommodate her.

Let us see reason and take Arabic off our currency and Military emblem shall we?
eeyah... maybe ignorance or u chose to be dull all through...4 ur info law na law therefore she must be call to bar like others
Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by hikmojj(m): 10:51pm On Jul 10, 2018
Alhamdulillah
Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by ofwest47(m): 11:12pm On Jul 10, 2018
C A N can of worms and their haters and wailers, I ask you what is the big deal in a well mannered lady who having being a legal practitioner decided to wear a scarf under her professional wig. What would these CAN can of worms and their haters and wailers have said of a Catholic Nuns who happened to be a lawyer decided to wear their scarf under her wigs.
Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by Solorrman(m): 11:19pm On Jul 10, 2018
paulchineduN:
So long we have cow elevated beyond the value placed on human being by a cow worshipper, everything is possible in a shithole country called Nigeria. A country where religious fanaticism has taken over legality and morality.
whoever hate modesty and religious respect is even lesser in value than a dog. I better pamper a dog than befriend stupidity going along with immorality of idea that mini skirt is prefered against a modest cloths in d name of being educated advance human beings,why dnt u leave her alone ? Was she sitting on u or are u her sponsor ? Let our women choose modest way of clothing and we also let u wear mini skirt as an educated way of life full of wiseness.
Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by Adexadex: 11:21pm On Jul 10, 2018
why insulting here n there, if America which is well-known as Christian country can allowed a Muslim woman be their judge with her hijab while using it here Nigeria be problem. Anyway, I can't blame some because they can't see things in their own perspective
Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by Solorrman(m): 11:22pm On Jul 10, 2018
teebaxy:
Idiotic girl, perhaps she studied Islamic Law... it’s right time we separate this law
we also want it seperated frm mini skirt wearing dogs in d name of being educated. We want to separate frm u nt only through law school,we hate being together with mini skirt prostitute.
Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by Solorrman(m): 11:29pm On Jul 10, 2018
osuofia2:
Ugly afonja slave
i dnt knw ur mother bt am sure she beta pass ur ugly donkey mother,atleast she never wear mini skirt as ur mother does in d name of educated,no wonder 95 percent of pastors claimed jesus told them to access ur women during deliverance bkos pastor is also human beings,they cant b seeing available bush pubic hair frm d church patronizers much especially d ones that sits at the first raw.

1 Like

Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by olystic: 11:31pm On Jul 10, 2018
she go even wear am when she wan take picture for Nigerian international passport. It is allowed in the United State embassy too. Nigerian my country.

1 Like

Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by Solorrman(m): 11:37pm On Jul 10, 2018
Gratefulheart1:
Long live the Zoo. Spit. Fûck this modafùcking pretending bitch. I know she has a wide pûssy from many penetrations from the paedophile sòdomite male cowslims.
she is atleast a human bittch more valuable than u a donkey in disguise among human,u better go ask ur mother where ur real father is bkos most of u ar the children of the northeners that usd to visits ur region for business,perhaps ur father was even a muslim frm north. And as u talk of pusssy,what abt ur mother did she gave birth to u through anus or mouth ? Or do u mean u have seen d pusssy of ur mum thats why u compare it wid this lady's own.

1 Like

Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by SexytorresE(f): 11:37pm On Jul 10, 2018
Taking us backward since B.C. At night u see 4 legs in their hijab. Foolish people
Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by Azam101: 11:43pm On Jul 10, 2018
CodeTemplar:
No be Nigeria again? . . . Very soon cows will have voters card and land owners will pay taxes to cow owners.
One day one day they will ask the NBA to change the dressing entirely to kaftan.
Go n sit down ! if you are not proud of your religion she is proud of her own religion.
Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by Azam101: 11:45pm On Jul 10, 2018
OneCorner:
Mumu girl. Pack hijab for head wit dirty mind
Rat poison is just 20naira!
Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by Abdulhakeem7(m): 11:45pm On Jul 10, 2018
OneCorner:
Mumu girl.
How has she become a mumu for standing by her faith?u can't appreciate her because you've got no dream or goal. Therefore u're d biggest mumu.......ode oponu

1 Like

Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by Solorrman(m): 11:45pm On Jul 10, 2018
safarigirl:
When you practise a religion that has zero value for women, na so your life go just dey be.

Even my Muslim lecturer said he sees no reason why a woman should practise law.

I hope she can now use the useless law degree to do something in a lawless society.
so wearing jeans and mini skirt is good in ur religion dnt u realize that bkos of this said freedom thats why u dnt knw ur real father yet ? Yes,how ur mum dressed and jam wid guys in d name of being educated can b d way that she must have being xposed to multiple unseazed penetration ? Most of u guyz ar sons to northeners truck drivers and business men that visits ur region 4 business thereby dumping u if ur ashawo mother refused to abort the extra-marital pregnancy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Regret Being A Medical Doctor / Young Female Nigerian Police Officer. PICS / Family Of Whistleblower Who Exposed Corruption In Yabatech Cries For Help. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.