Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,678 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Should You Backup Your Website Data? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Should You Backup Your Website Data? (265 Views)

Card Ban: My Website Data Will Be Deleted If I Don't Renew My Hosting Plan / How To Backup Your Website Using Wpvivid Backup Plugin / Let Me Scrape Any Website Data For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should You Backup Your Website Data? by maxconnect(m): 3:31pm On Jul 10, 2018
Lessen Workload, Backup Your Website Data

If someone took away your main workstation tomorrow, how much would this cripple your online business? If you are like most individuals who run their business online without any backup, you’d probably say that number is close to 100%. This is exactly what may happen if you don’t backup your data. Why not lessen workload, backup your website data.

It’s incredibly easy and cheap to perform backups these days. You can even do it online using cloud-based services. They can even be done automatically, too. Many businesses ignore doing it, often with dire consequences.

If you transact most of your business online, it means that you are using your computer for a good portion of your business tasks. You probably rely on emails for your contact database, and you save a fair amount of information on your local drive. Maybe you have some of your information stored on some cloud-based service, but you still keep a fair amount locally.

Why You Need A Backup Service
Even if a large portion of your data is stored on the cloud, you should not rely on the service you are using completely. There have been plenty of instances of failures with those cloud services which can leave your business vulnerable. You hope they are backing things up, and you hope they are storing those backups offsite, ...continue reading https://www.maxdiba.com/lessen-workload-backup-your-website-data/

(1) (Reply)

Own A New Website Today Almost Free / Updated List Of The Best Education Websites And Blogs In Nigeria / How To Get Free Mtn 500mb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.