Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,569 members, 7,816,397 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Kemi Adeosun's Name Not On NYSC 2009 Exemption Register - Premium Times - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Adeosun's Name Not On NYSC 2009 Exemption Register - Premium Times (31979 Views)

Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos) / Kemi Adeosun Wearing NYSC Uniform - By Joe Igbokwe (Real Or Photoshopped?) / Kemi Adeosun NYSC Certificate Scandal: Bigger Picture Of NYSC & Nigerians Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Name Not On NYSC 2009 Exemption Register - Premium Times by Lomprico2: 5:37pm On Jul 10, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

Kemi is a goner

For which contri?

Ogeni, this is Nigeria!!
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Name Not On NYSC 2009 Exemption Register - Premium Times by Lomprico2: 5:39pm On Jul 10, 2018
SenorFax:
Abeg, who certificate help sef?!

Its not about the certificate, its about the forgery involved!!

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Name Not On NYSC 2009 Exemption Register - Premium Times by ProfDumbledor(m): 5:42pm On Jul 10, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
The woman's purported certificate is clearly a forged one.
Could this be NgeneUkwenu or her sister Onochie L? I'm still in shock at your admission of guilt. APC is changing. Buhari be praised!!.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Name Not On NYSC 2009 Exemption Register - Premium Times by Iamgrey5(m): 5:44pm On Jul 10, 2018
cruchenutii:

Resign because of Forged certificate?, Its like you don't know the level of Corruption in this Country. I can bet my life on it that this case will be closed before this month ends. And everyone will be settled financially.

Both the Newspaper journalist, the Radio stations & the NYSC top officials.
You might be right .
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Name Not On NYSC 2009 Exemption Register - Premium Times by dyydxx: 5:44pm On Jul 10, 2018
Lomprico2:

For which contri?

Ogeni, this is Nigeria!!

But at least this dispels the myth of Buhari as Mr integrity. If nothing happens to her I expect this to become a potent weapon in the hands of the opposition.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Name Not On NYSC 2009 Exemption Register - Premium Times by Alva2018: 5:45pm On Jul 10, 2018
Interesting film, I will watch it till the end.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Name Not On NYSC 2009 Exemption Register - Premium Times by yinnyme(m): 5:46pm On Jul 10, 2018
Don't mind some mumu, I collected exemption in July 2009 with signature of Brig Gen Maharazu Tsiga how come someone in September has the signature of Brig Gen Yusuf Bomoi? If you know you know.

12 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Name Not On NYSC 2009 Exemption Register - Premium Times by CohenJane: 5:46pm On Jul 10, 2018
PaChukwudi44:
From this report it is 100% certain that the exemption certificate was forged since her name was not in the register for those granted exemption in 2009!!! Lets see how they try to cover up this one.I am very sure Premium times still has other cards to throw as the day progresses

On May 31 what appeared as a breakthrough came.

The register for UK graduates who were given exemptions was brought in the presence of our reporter and the officials diligently looked through the 2009 entries. It was confirmed that “Folakemi Adeosun” was not in the register.

The reporter was therefore asked to return the next day to pick up the NYSC’s response. He was given account details for payment of the verification fee of N2,000. The payment was made the same day.

How can you expect Folakemi ADEOSUN to be on the list when she was not married to Mr Adeosun then

Olodo!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Name Not On NYSC 2009 Exemption Register - Premium Times by Lomprico2: 5:47pm On Jul 10, 2018
dyydxx:

But at least this dispels the myth of Buhari as Mr integrity. If nothing happens to her I expect this to become a potent weapon in the hands of the opposition.

Who called that vulture mr integrity in d first place?

I knew he had no iota of integrity in him.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Name Not On NYSC 2009 Exemption Register - Premium Times by anigold(m): 5:47pm On Jul 10, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/275663-exclusive-pressure-mounts-on-nysc-to-cover-up-adeosungate.html
in a sane society she could have resigned with Shame but Nigeria is a jungle it just a matter of time the news will die a natural death.... How you be exempted from nysc at age 22 ,what is wrong with this country. It seems theres no hope at all..

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Name Not On NYSC 2009 Exemption Register - Premium Times by Redhot111(m): 5:47pm On Jul 10, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
The woman's purported certificate is clearly a forged one.

NgeneUkwenu, you? This is the very 1st time you are saying the truth on any matter that affects Buhari and his cohorts. Thank God ooo. This is a clear indicator that before 2019 even you will find it totally impossible to defend that party built on lists and deceit.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Name Not On NYSC 2009 Exemption Register - Premium Times by Lomprico2: 5:48pm On Jul 10, 2018
CohenJane:

How can you expect Folakemi ADEOSUN to be on the list when she was not married to Mr Adeosun then

Olodo!

Is this sarcasm or u are just a plain asshole? cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Name Not On NYSC 2009 Exemption Register - Premium Times by homebase(m): 5:53pm On Jul 10, 2018
Yinmu

Just like Dino Melaye, Kemi Adeosun will be cleared of any
wrong doing at the end of the day.

Ahmadu Bello University saved Dino ass to protect the image of her alumina and other stakeholders.

NYSC will clear Kemi due to pressure from executive with some tokens.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Name Not On NYSC 2009 Exemption Register - Premium Times by Afonja007: 5:59pm On Jul 10, 2018
Our sohpiscated brothers from southwest pls if is not okonjo iweala it can never be ngozi okonjo if tinubu like let him go to madagasca and bring another basirat

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Name Not On NYSC 2009 Exemption Register - Premium Times by stroller9795: 6:00pm On Jul 10, 2018
No wonder our great country is in a recession. This bisssh did not undergo our compulsory 1yr NYSC programme then how can she understand how our economy works?

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Name Not On NYSC 2009 Exemption Register - Premium Times by cjrane: 6:01pm On Jul 10, 2018
Hi,

Go and check again.

He name has been added lol.... grin grin grin

THIS IS NIGERIA grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Name Not On NYSC 2009 Exemption Register - Premium Times by homesteady(m): 6:04pm On Jul 10, 2018
yinnyme:
Don't mind some mumu, I collected exemption in July 2009 with signature of Brig Gen Maharazu Tsiga how come someone in September has the signature of Brig Gen Yusuf Bomoi? If you know you know.

If you can upload a picture of your certificate, blur out your name, then this matter would be concluded immediately.

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Name Not On NYSC 2009 Exemption Register - Premium Times by Yankee101: 6:11pm On Jul 10, 2018
Trying to bride is another offence. If it's opposition now EFCC and DSS for don swoop on am. Nonsense and ingredients.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Name Not On NYSC 2009 Exemption Register - Premium Times by aristosoft(m): 6:14pm On Jul 10, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

IF YOU FOLLOWED THE SARAKI TRIAL YOU WOULD HAVE KNOWN HE WOULD WIN THE CASE.THE PROSECUTION WITNESS MR WETKAS WAS A COMPLETE ODE DURING THE CROSS EXAMINATIONS

How you talk that one? Do you know how many Ilorin & Offa Alfas dey ring kewu on his head?
The police protests in Maiduguri wey even Newspapers carry, dem say no protest. This attemptee cover-up shows how gullible they think we are.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Name Not On NYSC 2009 Exemption Register - Premium Times by Akpacha(m): 6:15pm On Jul 10, 2018
Don4eva:
She should humble her self and join my younger sister in the next batch of NYSC cry

Is it a big deal to correct her mistake cry

BTW

Why is this government dealing with people in the land of the dead, Can't somebody rest in peace in this country undecided
lol funny.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Name Not On NYSC 2009 Exemption Register - Premium Times by Yankee101: 6:16pm On Jul 10, 2018
dyydxx:

Removing Diezani and shutting his wife, Patience, up would have saved Goodluck. History always repeats itself
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Name Not On NYSC 2009 Exemption Register - Premium Times by otokx(m): 6:16pm On Jul 10, 2018
Built2last:
Gradually but steadily. Premium times has taken over investigative journalism in Nigeria from Sahara reporters.

Sowore has joined badt gang.

Premium times should keep it clean if they want to last

Premium times are just errand boys doing the bidding of some political master somewhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Name Not On NYSC 2009 Exemption Register - Premium Times by akanbiaa(m): 6:20pm On Jul 10, 2018
Built2last:
Gradually but steadily. Premium times has taken over investigative journalism in Nigeria from Sahara reporters.

Sowore has joined badt gang.

Premium times should keep it clean if they want to last
The owner of premium times will seek political relevance in the nearest future just like Sahara. Blackmailing is profitable business to those who have facts
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Name Not On NYSC 2009 Exemption Register - Premium Times by deomelo: 6:25pm On Jul 10, 2018
otokx:

Premium times are just errand boys doing the bidding of some political master somewhere.

I don't even see the point in doing a disservice to justify another disservice or perceived disservice.
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Name Not On NYSC 2009 Exemption Register - Premium Times by Reference(m): 6:28pm On Jul 10, 2018
yinnyme:

Hmmm.....
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Name Not On NYSC 2009 Exemption Register - Premium Times by baby124: 6:29pm On Jul 10, 2018
She just needs to claim that she paid someone to handle it for her, and this was the certificate she got. If it’s fake, she didn’t know... then she can go ahead and apply for a real exemption. Case closed cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Name Not On NYSC 2009 Exemption Register - Premium Times by aribisala0(m): 6:33pm On Jul 10, 2018
Even if her name was on the register the exemption would still be unlawful as I suspect is the case for those so called UK graduates

There are no ifs or buts. Not even the president has the power to grant an exemption

All criteria for exemption must be fulfilled at the date of graduation

and she does not fulfil any of the critera

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Name Not On NYSC 2009 Exemption Register - Premium Times by aribisala0(m): 6:34pm On Jul 10, 2018
baby124:
She just needs to claim that she paid someone to handle it for her, and this was the certificate she got. If it’s fake, she didn’t know... then she can go ahead and apply for a real exemption. Case closed cheesy
She is not qualified for an exemption period.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Name Not On NYSC 2009 Exemption Register - Premium Times by 41lady(m): 6:36pm On Jul 10, 2018
The person who forged the certificate for her is a dummy.....I served in 2006 and the certificate issued by NYSC was in landscape, subsequent one, usually is in Landscape also not portrait, how manage her certificate is in portrait paper format because my siblings received Landscape paper certificate in 2009 2010, 2012 and 2014. Is it that NYSC issues portrait paper certificate to those who study abroad?

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Name Not On NYSC 2009 Exemption Register - Premium Times by aribisala0(m): 6:39pm On Jul 10, 2018
akanbiaa:
The owner of premium times will seek political relevance in the nearest future just like Sahara. Blackmailing is profitable business to those who have facts

Kemi is expendable and not very relevant personally.
The way I see the story panning out is she would claim ignorance. They will go through the list of NYSC staff thaat have died and she will claim she was misled by one of them .
She should resign but we also need to seriously consider scrapping the NYSC because it does not capture the rich and powerful

From their CVs Tinubu was eligible to serve and did not
Ditto for Okonjo-Iweala and Saraki

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Name Not On NYSC 2009 Exemption Register - Premium Times by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 10, 2018
cruchenutii:

Asin ehn, the bribe will come na. Atleast the reporters family will eat well. cheesy
grin grin grin grin
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Name Not On NYSC 2009 Exemption Register - Premium Times by baby124: 6:51pm On Jul 10, 2018
aribisala0:
She is not qualified for an exemption period.
If she relocated to the country after 30, she is not required to do NYSC is she? The exemption certificate was not even necessary. She could say she had the wrong information at the time so she applied for exemption and got the certificate. Which she did not realize was fraudulent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Know Politicians Who Have Suddenly Turned Billionaires – Amaechi / APC Appoints Presidential Election Petition Legal Team / Thugs Thumb-Printing Ballot Papers For Aregbesola (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.