Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,380 members, 7,850,372 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:52 PM

Which Would You Go For, The One You Love Or The One That Loves You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Would You Go For, The One You Love Or The One That Loves You (1511 Views)

Reasons Why You May Not Date Or Marry The One You Love That Loves You / Northern Wedding Of Groom That Loves To Dance & His Shy Bride That Can't Dance / Love Or Madness? Man Takes Picture With His Wife's Corpse & Post It On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Would You Go For, The One You Love Or The One That Loves You by gbenyi: 3:55pm On Jul 10, 2018
Yes, love must be reciprocated if it must grow into a healthy and sustainable relationship. The only way to be happy in a relationship is to be with someone who loves us and whom we deeply love in return. For love to make any sense, it must be mutual.

"One-sided love is not love. It’s torture. It’s waiting for something that might never happen. It’s looking at someone who doesn’t see you. It’s thinking about someone day and night while you probably never cross their mind. It’s looking at your phone hoping they’d text you or call you as they call someone else. It’s reaching out to them with so much fervor as they respond with indifference"
Rania Naim

It's good and natural to be in love with someone. But it amounts to nothingness if that one person we so much adore doesn't feel the same way about us. We are all aware of that. So why is it then that we never give up the chase. When we love someone, it is never so easy to quit. As much as it hurts to see who we love love someone else, something inadvertently keeps pushing us towards them. We keep praying, hoping that just maybe they will have a change of heart. Maybe their relationship is on a brink of failing.

https://chofam.com/2018/05/ever-had-to-choose-between-the-one-you-love-and-the-one-that-loves-you/
Re: Which Would You Go For, The One You Love Or The One That Loves You by horlahwaley(m): 4:01pm On Jul 10, 2018
The one i love. I have tried the opposite couple of times, it just wont work. I discovered i tend to take advantage of them which made it seem like they were a burden to me.

1 Like

Re: Which Would You Go For, The One You Love Or The One That Loves You by MISEDUCATIONS: 4:07pm On Jul 10, 2018
the one who loves me is the one i choose.

2 Likes

Re: Which Would You Go For, The One You Love Or The One That Loves You by MISEDUCATIONS: 4:08pm On Jul 10, 2018
horlahwaley:
continue Space Booker. you'll even book your own burial space.
Re: Which Would You Go For, The One You Love Or The One That Loves You by vanida6: 4:09pm On Jul 10, 2018
I dont know
Re: Which Would You Go For, The One You Love Or The One That Loves You by gbenyi: 4:10pm On Jul 10, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
the one who loves me is the one i choose.

Why? Even if he's old, broke or doesn't meet up to your standard?
Re: Which Would You Go For, The One You Love Or The One That Loves You by MISEDUCATIONS: 4:17pm On Jul 10, 2018
gbenyi:

Why? Even if he's old, broke or doesn't meet up to your standard?
why do people keep thinking im a woman angry
Re: Which Would You Go For, The One You Love Or The One That Loves You by horlahwaley(m): 4:24pm On Jul 10, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
is it ur space see head tongue
Re: Which Would You Go For, The One You Love Or The One That Loves You by folake4u(f): 4:25pm On Jul 10, 2018
horlahwaley:
The one i love. I have tried the opposite couple of times, it just wont work. I discovered i tend to take advantage of them which made it seem like they were a burden to me.

Seconded!

1 Like

Re: Which Would You Go For, The One You Love Or The One That Loves You by MISEDUCATIONS: 4:26pm On Jul 10, 2018
horlahwaley:
is it ur space see head tongue
yes. when i started typing i was FTC. it pissed me off.
Re: Which Would You Go For, The One You Love Or The One That Loves You by Cholls(m): 4:30pm On Jul 10, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
my brother easy on him

1 Like

Re: Which Would You Go For, The One You Love Or The One That Loves You by horlahwaley(m): 4:32pm On Jul 10, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
no vex ehn, it happens... wink
Re: Which Would You Go For, The One You Love Or The One That Loves You by MISEDUCATIONS: 4:34pm On Jul 10, 2018
horlahwaley:
no vex ehn, it happens... wink
smiley it does
Re: Which Would You Go For, The One You Love Or The One That Loves You by donstan18: 4:47pm On Jul 10, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:

Your siggi is as funny as fvck
Re: Which Would You Go For, The One You Love Or The One That Loves You by MISEDUCATIONS: 4:51pm On Jul 10, 2018
donstan18:

the way the girls here insult is out of this world. never met females so angry
Re: Which Would You Go For, The One You Love Or The One That Loves You by MISEDUCATIONS: 4:53pm On Jul 10, 2018
donstan18:

lol here is the full message:
highqueen:

you are simply a nuisance, condemned and rejected by his kinsmen, who wants to test what being stupid and foolish is by vomiting nonsense on NL, you are a dummy ubunja,idiotic one at that.keep hating your fellow guys that are way better than your gayass.
Re: Which Would You Go For, The One You Love Or The One That Loves You by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 10, 2018
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

The love must be mutual and not one sided... It doesn't make any sense if it is.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Re: Which Would You Go For, The One You Love Or The One That Loves You by donstan18: 5:06pm On Jul 10, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
lol here is the full message:

D'fvq!! grin You are frustrating themgrin

She's now parading with the moniker Highpriestess.

Most embittered Nland lady, she's the only Nland lady I detest grin too empty for my liking.

Imagine the insult she gave you, grin
Re: Which Would You Go For, The One You Love Or The One That Loves You by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 10, 2018
The one that loves me more
Re: Which Would You Go For, The One You Love Or The One That Loves You by gbenyi: 5:50pm On Jul 10, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:

Lol, sorry, ok let's use 'she'. Even if she isn't up to your standard?
Re: Which Would You Go For, The One You Love Or The One That Loves You by MISEDUCATIONS: 5:54pm On Jul 10, 2018
gbenyi:

Lol, sorry, ok let's use 'she'. Even if she isn't up to your standard?
but that was not the question.

anyways, once you "love" someone you're the one not up to the other's standard. i mean, whoever loves is the more desperate one and the weaker one in the relationship. the one who loves less has more power coz they can walk away anytime.
so loving someone is really putting yourself in a weak position.

1 Like

Re: Which Would You Go For, The One You Love Or The One That Loves You by gbenyi: 6:01pm On Jul 10, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:

but that was not the question.

anyways, once you "love" someone you're the one not up to the other's standard. i mean, whoever loves is the more desperate one and the weaker one in the relationship. the one who loves less has more power coz they can walk away anytime.
so loving someone is really putting yourself in a weak position.

You have two girlfriends, one loves you more than the other. But you love the other more than the one that loves you. If you were to choose your favorite, who among the two would you pick?

That's the question
Re: Which Would You Go For, The One You Love Or The One That Loves You by MISEDUCATIONS: 6:15pm On Jul 10, 2018
gbenyi:

You have two girlfriends, one loves you more than the other. But you love the other more than the one that loves you. If you were to choose your favorite, who among the two would you pick?

That's the question
the one who loves me more than the other. even if i dont love her more. coz i believe in loving who i marry and not marrying who i love.

1 Like

Re: Which Would You Go For, The One You Love Or The One That Loves You by rainmaker12(m): 9:11pm On Jul 10, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
Put your gender na...simple!
Re: Which Would You Go For, The One You Love Or The One That Loves You by DonroxyII: 3:17am On Jul 11, 2018
It must be mutual .... Na MUST .....
Re: Which Would You Go For, The One You Love Or The One That Loves You by MISEDUCATIONS: 4:20am On Jul 11, 2018
rainmaker12:

Put your gender na...simple!
i wont. its not my fault you vagina worshippers are always looking for a vagina to worship.

2 Likes

Re: Which Would You Go For, The One You Love Or The One That Loves You by rainmaker12(m): 1:53pm On Jul 11, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
i wont. its not my fault you vagina worshippers are always looking for a vagina to worship.
Then don't make a reaction when people toss your gender. How are they suppose to know? It is common sense... Mr/Mrs vagina
Re: Which Would You Go For, The One You Love Or The One That Loves You by MISEDUCATIONS: 1:57pm On Jul 11, 2018
rainmaker12:

Then don't make a reaction when people toss your gender. How are they suppose to know? It is common sense... Mr/Mrs vagina
M means Male, F means Female.
if there is none dont assume.
Re: Which Would You Go For, The One You Love Or The One That Loves You by akprosperblog(m): 2:56pm On Jul 11, 2018
I'll go for the one i love.
. . .

Get a professional website for 25k. contact in my signature.
Re: Which Would You Go For, The One You Love Or The One That Loves You by Barzinime(m): 3:50pm On Jul 11, 2018
The thing pain you gan o grin grin grin grin
MISEDUCATIONS:
Re: Which Would You Go For, The One You Love Or The One That Loves You by MISEDUCATIONS: 3:51pm On Jul 11, 2018
Barzinime:
The thing pain you gan o grin grin grin grin
what?
Re: Which Would You Go For, The One You Love Or The One That Loves You by rainmaker12(m): 4:16pm On Jul 11, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:

M means Male, F means Female.
if there is none dont assume.
OK. Mr/Mrs

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Advise Me: My Security Man Is Very Good On Bed Than My Husband, I Can’t S / To The Guys Only,what Lies Do Ladies Tell Us Mostly, When In A Relationship? / Advice To Broke Guys!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.