Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT (68178 Views)

Kemi Adeosun Didn't Need NYSC Exemption Certificate - High Court / Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC / Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by edupedia: 1:51am On Jul 12, 2018
Esseite:
It is Finished...

...keep making fools of your looters and PDP....
Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by searchlight: 2:03am On Jul 12, 2018
FatherJP:

Anh anh, u get personal issue with Kemi ? She has stayed away from telling lies that is the hallmark of this government and her cabinet members. The lady doesn't deserve this at all. I would rather have Buhari, Garba,Lai and Adesina disgraced to high heavens.
you've seen it na. if the best in the govt is a fraudster then what shall we expect from other known rogues

1 Like

Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by edupedia: 2:05am On Jul 12, 2018
baysol:

She done block someone 's eguje be that. Seriously, this is far more than meet the eye. Her trouble is unconnected with the fulani killing wave sweeping the country. They want to put an hausa fulani to do their bidding in procurement of more ammunitions to arm the so called repentant boko haram for the final phase of overrunning of Nigeria. Southerners make una shine una eyes ooooo. They'll keep you unwary lot busy with politics while they scheme their usual evil plots. Kemi must not resign unless Buhari says so....but he must verify his wasc result too. Lobatan.

...please submit this comedy to Nollywood.... thank u
Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by searchlight: 2:06am On Jul 12, 2018
bixton:
Even premium times should check their uploaded real exemption certificate.
It's been long I saw such different strokes in calligraphy and you hardly see such occurring in nysc certificates.

Let all those whose exemption fall in that year kindly upload theirs instead of all these drama.

Or we leave all these distractions and face the real problems facing this country.

kemi in shot is the real problem facing the country. we are in recession while she man our economy with fake and forged education. she should be jailed asap

2 Likes

Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by Nobody: 2:08am On Jul 12, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
it is a good strategy?..if he sure for PT ..leet the take her to court.. tilll then let the media noise continue

I'm sorry but you're a fool.

Corruption fight is dead in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by searchlight: 2:14am On Jul 12, 2018
deomelo:
So, when it come to NYSC, PT is now the official government agency in the right capacity to tell us what is right, wrong, original and fake and not the NYSC.

PT is cruising for some serious lawsuits and damages and even if the minister forged the certificate and as a news media you thin you can prove it or have facts to prove it, you should abide by journalistic principles, ethics, best practices and professionalism and use words like allegedly instead of arresting, prosecuting, judging and sentencing the Minister with unprofessional, unguided and direct accusations and guilty charge before official investigations and outcomes.

Other news media in Nigeria are using the word allegedly, but not PT, they are so emboldened by the political friends and actors feeding them baseless, unverified and flawed info.

What if by tomorrow there are innocent reasons and excuses for the mix up with nothing to do with the minister? Apologize and pay damages..?
you just occupied lots of space writing rubbish. just wasted my time. just shut up like Kemi instead of opening your mouth to show your st*p*d*d*ty. you arent wiser than aunty kemi

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by Nobody: 2:17am On Jul 12, 2018
deomelo:
So, when it come to NYSC, PT is now the official government agency in the right capacity to tell us what is right, wrong, original and fake and not the NYSC.

PT is cruising for some serious lawsuits and damages and even if the minister forged the certificate and as a news media you thin you can prove it or have facts to prove it, you should abide by journalistic principles, ethics, best practices and professionalism and use words like allegedly instead of arresting, prosecuting, judging and sentencing the Minister with unprofessional, unguided and direct accusations and guilty charge before official investigations and outcomes.

Other news media in Nigeria are using the word allegedly, but not PT, they are so emboldened by the political friends and actors feeding them baseless, unverified and flawed info.

What if by tomorrow there are innocent reasons and excuses for the mix up with nothing to do with the minister? Apologize and pay damages..?

It saddens me that people like you are from Nigeria.

When did you turn into Kemi Adeosun? Did she ask you to defend her?

In your quest of defending a corrupt asshole ,you ended up appearing dumb and overly ridiculous.

It's such a shame.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by dfrost: 2:44am On Jul 12, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Why do I have a feeling Kemis troubles are emanating from high up the APC hierarchy

Same thing I told my colleagues in the office. It is the house rat that told the bush rat that there is cheese in the house. If you know, you know.

1 Like

Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by seguno2: 2:44am On Jul 12, 2018
FatherJP:
I really feel for Kemi, she doesn't deserve this. She has been among those who do not peddle lies left, right, front and back as known with this government. Why didn't this scandal locate Lai or Adesina or Shehu ?

I wish there is a way she can come out of this with her confidence and reputation intact. Scandals of magnitude velocity should please locate Buhari, Adesina and Lai Mohammed and disgrace them for us.

Nigerians let us equally call for prosecution of senators who accepted the forged certificate just to blackmail her with it.

And leave out DSS etc that screened her for the president?
Are you kidding

1 Like

Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by seguno2: 2:53am On Jul 12, 2018
edupedia:

How is this about looters and PDP?
Are there not worse looters in your APC, starting with Buhari himself?
You better stop disgracing yourself in public.

3 Likes

Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by seguno2: 2:55am On Jul 12, 2018
searchlight:
kemi in shot is the real problem facing the country. we are in recession while she man our economy with fake and forged education. she should be jailed asap

Have you forgotten how she said that recession is just a word?
To her maybe forgery is also just a word. shocked

gohome:
Nigerians took to social media to express their displeasure and to some extent sacarsm on the finance minister for saying recession is just a word. She has since deleted the tweet

2 Likes

Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by Toplexy675(m): 3:00am On Jul 12, 2018
The saga continues but this is Nigeria nothing happens in the end, the thing day pain me gan law makers break law ask saraki.
Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by GeorgeTheCoder: 3:41am On Jul 12, 2018
FatherJP:
I really feel for Kemi, she doesn't deserve this. She has been among those who do not peddle lies left, right, front and back as known with this government. Why didn't this scandal locate Lai or Adesina or Shehu ?

I wish there is a way she can come out of this with her confidence and reputation intact. Scandals of magnitude velocity should please locate Buhari, Adesina and Lai Mohammed and disgrace them for us.

Nigerians let us equally call for prosecution of senators who accepted the forged certificate just to blackmail her with it.

Don't 'feel' for Kemi. There are thousands of qualified Nigerians roaming the streets armed with genuine credentials, but people like her make it impossible for them to get a shot at life because they take up the few slots with forged documents.

2 Likes

Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by Franking: 4:19am On Jul 12, 2018
Where is Ngeneukwuewu? Oya come and blame ur papa and ipob for this one..

1 Like

Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by Franking: 4:23am On Jul 12, 2018
edupedia:

Ode l'eleyi sha.
Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by Nobody: 4:27am On Jul 12, 2018
deomelo:

shut your mouth and stop supporting evil, evil is evil, stop trying to cover evil by covering it up with confusion.
If the government is 100 percent sure it is fighting corruption, this is a test it needs to pass, but of course, this government is a charade of pretending and eye service evil politicians such as you who covers evil that is pointing to you and your Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by One4me: 5:23am On Jul 12, 2018
FatherJP:

Nwanne, do you have personal scores with Kemi ? The embarrassment never do you ? Make she just resign, na wetin i go want make she do.

Noooo! She must go to jail for 30yrs. grin
She is a Yoruba woman and children concieved in ANGER and Hatred will love nothing more than to see a Yourba Minister jailed.
Such is their psyche.

But it is a pipe dream, last-last, na #5K go solve the problem.

Of all the criminality in the land where the sun does not rise, na exemption certificate na im be their main aggrow right now.
See as dem cary the matter for head like say it is the coffin of their forefathers. shocked grin grin

But then, Madam Kemi should just ignore all these online noise-makers, 95% of them did not even finish secondary school before starting their 'counterfieting business' so it is understandable that they are excited at th eopportunity to ridicule their betters.
Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by One4me: 5:26am On Jul 12, 2018
dfrost:

Same thing I told my colleagues in the office. It is the house rat that told the bush rat that there is cheese in the house. If you know, you know.

Short of mentioning the name Saraki! grin grin
Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by One4me: 5:33am On Jul 12, 2018
Dedetwo:
Sometimes, I tend to like Nigeria because certain folks are very good at what they do. Forgery has a home in certain section of the shithole called Nigeria.

True, just like KIDNAPPING, BABY FACTORY, DRUG SMUGGLING AND COUNTERFIETING are the natural pastimes of a certain section of the country where the soil is red and erosion is the order of the day.

I like you too much, very observant
Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by deomelo: 5:50am On Jul 12, 2018
One4me:

You people and very, very Low I.Q sha! angry angry angry

A D.G' signature is usually PRINTED on Ceritifcates when they are produced from the Printing Press.
He does not sign the certificates individually, one by one.
Names and Dates are just added, as at when needed (I am not saying Kemi's own is valid or not, that is the work of Police and NYSC investigation)

She could have been given one signed on eyear ago, by the same D.G.

You people of that place where the sun never rise, shiuld stop allowing hatred to becloud your sense of reasoning.

Igbos and ignorant and unintelligent villagers are not known for basic common sense and intelligence.
Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by talk2percy(m): 6:07am On Jul 12, 2018
Buhari's certificate get k-leg now one of his ministers is at the centre of fake certificate brouhaha. Government of forged certificates...that's why they care about the lives if animals more than they do for the citizens.
Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by deomelo: 6:29am On Jul 12, 2018
talk2percy:
Buhari's certificate get k-leg now one of his ministers is at the centre of fake certificate brouhaha. Government of forged certificates...that's why they care about the lives if animals more than they do for the citizens.

Poor ipob..

grin grin

Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by litaninja(m): 6:31am On Jul 12, 2018
She did not peddle lies? What is a fake certificate na? Truth?

FatherJP:

1 Like

Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by ogborikoko: 7:43am On Jul 12, 2018
Premium times n cohort...good job. Bad belle pipu have win, but sha
It is very possible that she paid someone to get the exemption certificate since she was over 30 when she needed it( i know its against law). The person applied, but 'story 2 much for the matter'. In other not to disappoint Madam, he decieded to 'Oluyole it'.....and madam paid him handsomely. So everybody when home happily until Premium times.

Moral: Do your personal things yourself, so u can take responsibility of the good n the fall...

The matter is still subjected to police investigation sha.

NB: Its not a tribal warfare. Anybody can let his or her guard down n shit happen. Your ability to get your shit 2geda n raise ur guard up will define how history will remember you.

God bless Nairaland
God bless Nigeria n
God bless Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by Reference(m): 7:43am On Jul 12, 2018
Movingcoil:
shut your mouth and stop supporting evil, evil is evil, stop trying to cover evil by covering it up with confusion.
If the government is 100 percent sure it is fighting corruption, this is a test it needs to pass, but of course, this government is a charade of pretending and eye service evil politicians such as you who covers evil that is pointing to you and your Buhari.

Indeed. They chose to fly the drone of anti-corruption. No one forced them. We warned them then that Nigeria had far bigger challenges as we can see today of structure. They said no. Now the government has more or less closed the aunty Kemi's case (says Lai Mohd), the Executive order is dead in the water, change no longer begins with them, the anti-corruption war is dead, killed by lack of example and leadership
Now who will agree to be prosecuted after this saga and not say witchunt. That is why we warned it was not possible.

And the things that were important to us that were never attended to are the things bedevilling us today. Double loss. Total tragedy. Summary of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by Raylight2(m): 7:45am On Jul 12, 2018
Oluwole no try o.
Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by Reference(m): 7:48am On Jul 12, 2018
ogborikoko:
Premium times n cohort...good job. Bad belle pipu have win, but sha
It is very possible that she paid someone to get the exemption certificate since she was over 30 when she needed it( i know its against law). The person applied, but 'story 2 much for the matter'. In other not to disappoint Madam, he decieded to 'Oluyole it'.....and madam paid him handsomely. So everybody when homely happily until Premium times.

Moral: Do your personal things yourself, so u can take responsibility of the good n the fall...

So your anti-corruption advice is steal....but don't get caught.... okay I can live with that grin

1 Like

Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by Goddex: 7:49am On Jul 12, 2018
Amitez:
Madam minister should just own up and resign.This is totally unbecoming of a whole Finance Minister.
Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by bixton(m): 7:58am On Jul 12, 2018
searchlight:

She is not the problem.
Nigerians entirely are the problems.
Nigeria cannot experience recession.
The so called recession is completely artificial caused by politicians.
All you need to run Nigeria is a vast knowledge of things and not necessarily a certification.
Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by ogborikoko: 8:11am On Jul 12, 2018
Reference:

So your anti-corruption advice is steal....but don't get caught.... okay I can live with that grin

GEJ said stealing is not corruption n Nigerians where arguing with potholes. It is actual a part of it and not a synomy
Corruption is basically defering from the right values as judged by a society. Our system support corruption at all levels including family. The first instinct of every creature is survival. Some people will claim perfect, but search your heart at some point you must have shunned,by pass, etc a system. Anyway, na person wey dem catch b thief...

This is not a justification but a perspective to help us understand wot we are fighting.
Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by uuzba(m): 8:47am On Jul 12, 2018
FatherJP:

Chill, at least her lies or whatever do not insult our sensibilities like that of Lai, Adesina and Shehu. These people together with Buhari deserve this embarrassment in ten folds than her.

I'm hiding your money sha. Show us a picture...with her mouth closed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures / The Jail Cell Where Femi Fani-kayode Will Be Spending Time At Kuje Prison / American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.