Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT (68131 Views)

Kemi Adeosun Didn't Need NYSC Exemption Certificate - High Court / Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC / Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by Blue3k(m): 3:40am On Jul 11, 2018
Both guys got documents signed by a person who left office in january. Splitting hairs about 2 months or 8 months is pointless. Annother person show theirs around same period. I remember seeing one but cant remember what thread.

d33types:

The other guy posted a discharge certificate 2 months after the DG left office.

We are talking about an exemption certificate 8 months after
Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by MaziOmenuko: 3:40am On Jul 11, 2018
Blue3k:

Are you having trouble understanding reading or understanding post? I'm aware premium times submission I want to see other individuals from nairaland thread for comparison. Another thread showed a old DG signature on their certificate.

It is understandable if the old DG was signatory to certificates issued 2 months after he left office; not 8 months down the line. You should know better than this. There's a reason Kemi has kept quite all these while. This is fool-proof evidence. Nysc knows the truth, I guess they are just trying to be diplomatic so as not to embarrass the presidency.

13 Likes

Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by eagleeye3: 3:43am On Jul 11, 2018
Paperwhite:
I give it to Premium Times.This is really what is called investigative journalism.

Yet Kemi Adeosun or Buhari her associated certificate forger that took 6 whooping mnths to appointed are yet to resign over this scandal What a shame of a nation. angry
And where is the loud-mouthed Sagay, Joe Igbokwe, Adam Oshiomole, Garba Shehu, Lai Muhammed, Femi Adeshina, Laurretta Onuochie as well as the fanatic APC zombies?

Guess this one is too hot for them to handle? What a fraudulent government ever seen that lies so shamelessly without conscience. angry
Commot Joe Igbokwe's name from that list. He has done his bit, but because he didn't understand the issues he ended up compounding to Madam Kemi's woes.
On a second thought are you sure Joe Igbokwe is not the one that was contracted for this forgery.

10 Likes

Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by eagleeye3: 3:48am On Jul 11, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Why do I have a feeling Kemis troubles are emanating from high up the APC hierarchy
I really don't care about the politics surrounding her woes. But her silence in the face of monumental evidence racked up in this case is a slap on the faces of millions of Nigerians.
And the annoying thing is that Buhari and his APC think we are all fools who can't do nothing. And i guess they are right.

12 Likes

Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by Blue3k(m): 3:49am On Jul 11, 2018
Cool story dude. If you're satisfied with all reports good for you. I just want to see others nothing others to compare besides premium times. I already think she's has one foot out door but this is Nigeria.

MaziOmenuko:

It is understandable if the old DG was signatory to certificates issued 2 months after he left office; not 8 months down the line. You should know better than this. There's a reason Kemi has kept quite all these while. This is fool-proof evidence. Nysc knows the truth, I guess they are just trying to be diplomatic so as not to embarrass the presidency.
Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by eagleeye3: 3:50am On Jul 11, 2018
Blue3k:
Both guys got documents signed by a person who left office in january. Splitting hairs about 2 months or 8 months is pointless. Annother person show theirs around same period. I remember seeing one but cant remember what thread.

The one you saw was signed August 2009, but not by Bomoi.

5 Likes

Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by d33types: 4:19am On Jul 11, 2018
Blue3k:

You seem bent on overlooking other inconsistencies in this matter. Well , what do I know!!

Enjoy your day. You won

4 Likes

Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by Blue3k(m): 4:37am On Jul 11, 2018
Who said Im overlooking issue lol all i ask for was other documents to compare before you jumping in mentions whining. I dont see why it bothered u so much. You dont know my opinion on matter since you never asked you just made assumptions. Thanks I will day you do same.

d33types:

You seem bent on overlooking other inconsistencies in this matter. Well , what do I know!!

Enjoy your day. You won

Cool thanks for info.

eagleeye3:

The one you saw was signed August 2009, but not by Bomoi.
Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by TundeBricklayer: 5:47am On Jul 11, 2018
Blue3k:

Are you having trouble understanding reading or understanding post? I'm aware premium times submission I want to see other individuals from nairaland thread for comparison. Another thread showed a old DG signature on their certificate.
How are we sure the person that submitted what you are using as reference is not the real Oluwale defending his job PT has a great points, Kemi's own is September 2009, while the original is July 2009 and the July was signed by DG NYSC Maharazu Ismaila Tsiga , I served 2009/2010, same DG Taiga signed mine, same signature with the original premium times displayed.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by Blue3k(m): 5:51am On Jul 11, 2018
That's the point of getting more comparisons. Ok interesting.

TundeBricklayer:

How are we sure the person that submitted what you are using as reference is not the real Oluwale defending his job PT has a great point, Kemi's own is September 2009, while the original is July 2009 and the July was signed by DG NYSC Maharazu Ismaila Tsiga , I served 2009/2010, same DG Taiga signed my, same signature with the original premium times displayed.
Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by Hisduchess(f): 6:41am On Jul 11, 2018
[quote author=FatherJP post=69254475] Scandals of magnitude velocity should please locate Buhari, Adesina and Lai Mohammed and disgrace them for us.

Amii oooo.I pray so too cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by FatherJP(m): 7:03am On Jul 11, 2018
eagleeye3:

Hope you are not trying to start the blame game?

No, they were charged with the duty to scrutinize these appointees and their credentials in order to avoid embarrassments as this. They didn't just fail in that aspect but intentionally allowed fraud in order to benefit from it. If they had rejected her from onset, we wouldn't be here now.
Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by eagleeye3: 7:26am On Jul 11, 2018
FatherJP:

No, they were charged with the duty to scrutinize these appointees and their credentials in order to avoid embarrassments as this. They didn't just fail in that aspect but intentionally allowed fraud in order to benefit from it. If they had rejected her from onset, we wouldn't be here now.
The State Security Service has already scrutinized her, remember. Moreover, the NASS ,, do not have the capacity to find out such an oversight even though they did according to Premium times.
So SSS, first before the senators.

1 Like

Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by Nobody: 7:31am On Jul 11, 2018
MaziOmenuko:

And you are sure?
Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by Realist2: 10:31am On Jul 11, 2018
Aunti Kemi forged her exemption letter period.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by TundeBricklayer: 10:54am On Jul 11, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by id911(m): 11:35am On Jul 11, 2018
TundeBricklayer:
Lalasticlala

You go call tire
Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by id911(m): 11:40am On Jul 11, 2018
FatherJP:

You're wrong! It is the State Security Service (SSS) that does that. It is their responsibility. I'm 100% certain they discovered it during vetting but they kept quiet to use it as a bargaining chip or something when the need arises.

You can see as obvious and serious this case is, some people are still supporting fraud. This country is something else

5 Likes

Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by FatherJP(m): 1:00pm On Jul 11, 2018
id911:

You're wrong! It is the State Security Service (SSS) that does that. It is their responsibility. I'm 100% certain they discovered it during vetting but they kept quiet to use it as a bargaining chip or something when the need arises.

You can see as obvious and serious this case is, some people are still supporting fraud. This country is something else

Ok but the first report from Premium Times said Senators knew about it and decided to use it to blackmail her into doing their biddings. The report didn't mention SSS being aware of it.
Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by id911(m): 1:23pm On Jul 11, 2018
FatherJP:

Ok but the first report from Premium Times said Senators knew about it and decided to use it to blackmail her into doing their biddings. The report didn't mention SSS being aware of it.

I don't even understand your point at all. If SSS doesn't screen and vet your documents and give you a clean bill of health, can you appear before Senate?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by FatherJP(m): 2:42pm On Jul 11, 2018
id911:

I don't even understand your point at all. If SSS doesn't screen and vet your documents and give you a clean bill of health, can you appear before Senate?

I understand your point bro

It is possible the SSS failed to detect the forged cert during their screening and vetting. It is equally possible that NASS detected it during their statutory screening of the appointees. I am only taking this path of reasoning based on report from PT that some Senators detected it and decided to blackmail her with it.
Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by id911(m): 2:47pm On Jul 11, 2018
FatherJP:

It is possible the SSS failed to detect the forged cert during their screening and vetting. It is equally possible that NASS detected it during their statutory screening of the appointees. I am only taking this path of reasoning based on report from PT that some Senators detected it and decided to blackmail her with it.

Forget what PT said, SSS are highly trained and can never ever fail to detect it. Read my lips very well. I'm learned and enlightened to understand what is going on.

I don't fall for buck passing and blame game or devilish propaganda

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by deafeyez: 8:36pm On Jul 11, 2018
In life always do the right thing

1 Like

Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by Ziggylady(f): 8:36pm On Jul 11, 2018
Back to the matter...before the distraction from Ekiti State.
Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by israelmao(m): 8:36pm On Jul 11, 2018
Why is Kemi keeping mum on this?

1 Like

Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by babyfaceafrica: 8:38pm On Jul 11, 2018
who Cares?
Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by abumeinben(m): 8:39pm On Jul 11, 2018
Kemi right now

5 Likes

Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by babyfaceafrica: 8:40pm On Jul 11, 2018
israelmao:
Why is Kemi keeping mum on this?
it is a good strategy?..if he sure for PT ..leet the take her to court.. tilll then let the media noise continue
Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by LastSurvivor11: 8:41pm On Jul 11, 2018
Foreign firms would be forced to be examining our certificates more and more if this government tries to cover this glaring truth or atleast let them counter it fact

4 Likes

Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by babyfaceafrica: 8:42pm On Jul 11, 2018
FatherJP:

SSS failed to detect by NASS detected......the NA that is full of in-ept people....hahaha

1 Like

Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by Twinmama(f): 8:45pm On Jul 11, 2018
olas24u:
Resign for what really?how much is to process an Nysc certificate.she was issued fake by the people working inside that office.many nigerians should check there own.

Uncle
Check wetin?
You're making me laugh jare
Aunty Kemi, me, as the president of abroad schooler, I'm asking you, why you disgrace us like this?

3 Likes

Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by Twinmama(f): 8:46pm On Jul 11, 2018
olas24u:
Resign for what really?how much is to process an Nysc certificate.she was issued fake by the people working inside that office.many nigerians should check there own.

Uncle
Check wetin?
You're making me laugh jare

Aunty Kemi, me, as the president of abroad schooler, I'm asking you, why you disgrace us like this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Alpha Jet Aircraft Crashes In Zamfara, Pilot Abayomi Dairo Rescued (Photos) / The Jail Cell Where Femi Fani-kayode Will Be Spending Time At Kuje Prison / Images: Three Most Backward And Poorly Governed Nigerian States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.