Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,427 members, 7,830,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Kemi Adeosun's Questionable NYSC Certificate: Eight Things To Know - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Adeosun's Questionable NYSC Certificate: Eight Things To Know (35390 Views)

Kemi Adeosun Wearing NYSC Uniform - By Joe Igbokwe (Real Or Photoshopped?) / Kemi Adeosun NYSC Certificate Scandal: Bigger Picture Of NYSC & Nigerians Abroad / NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Not Legally Required To Participate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Questionable NYSC Certificate: Eight Things To Know by emmaak2(m): 7:36pm On Jul 10, 2018
neoclassical:
The Exemption letter was forged. I also finished service in August, 2009, barely a month before Mrs. Adeosu got her Exemption Letter and my NYSC certificate was signed by Brig. Gen. Tsiga. It is then not possible for Tsiga to sign my Certificate in August and Mr. Bomoi who left before Tsiga signed Mrs. Adeosun's Exemption Letter in September, while I got my Discharge certificate in August same year. See attached.

CAN YOU COME TO ABUJA WITH THIS PROOF
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Questionable NYSC Certificate: Eight Things To Know by khalhokage(m): 7:36pm On Jul 10, 2018
I want her and those senators to be punished for this, every single one of them because politicians are scum.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Questionable NYSC Certificate: Eight Things To Know by Ncsamuel(m): 7:36pm On Jul 10, 2018
Why question is why would someone born and bred in the UK, schooled in the UK come back to serve in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Questionable NYSC Certificate: Eight Things To Know by Queenext: 7:38pm On Jul 10, 2018
God will expose them all.

Adrian, may the gods punish you for this

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Questionable NYSC Certificate: Eight Things To Know by Badb0y4lyf(m): 7:39pm On Jul 10, 2018
NO arrest no comment noting we the masses will only wail Nigeria is a scam.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Questionable NYSC Certificate: Eight Things To Know by CSTR1005: 7:39pm On Jul 10, 2018
Ncsamuel:
Why question is why would someone born and bred in the UK, schooled in the UK come back to serve in Nigeria
Then she does not deserve our money.
Let her go and work in the UK.

Besides, the issue on ground is her forgery. I don't see how anybody can justify that.

8 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Questionable NYSC Certificate: Eight Things To Know by barragan: 7:45pm On Jul 10, 2018
I'm surprised Nigerians suddenly cares about NYSC. Eight years after service I've not had the cause to bring out my certificate. Of what use is it?

Anyway, the law is sacrosanct!
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Questionable NYSC Certificate: Eight Things To Know by rock003: 7:47pm On Jul 10, 2018
deomelo:
lmao...

PT still dey scramble with their silly and unprofessional tales by the moonlight story.

grin grin

As usual, nothing you sat corresponds with sense or reason. grin. The way you comment makes one wonder if supporting buhari is synonymous with stupidity and senselessness. Get well soon from your barbarism. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Questionable NYSC Certificate: Eight Things To Know by SIRTee15: 7:51pm On Jul 10, 2018
The only problem I have with this scandal is certificate forgery.....
If truly she forged the NYSC certificate, it shows she's dumb and daft to think she could get away with such....
She should resign or be sacked and possibly prosecuted....
However, to think u need NYSC certificate to hold public office is stupid.....
NCE holders and graduates of nursing school don't serve.....
OND holders also don't serve.....
Are u telling me those that fall into the above criteria shouldn't serve in public office because of one inconsequential certificate....
Vice president osibanjo is in silicon valley right now....
That those nigerian bright minds he met in silicon valley would be denied the opportunity to offer their services in Nigerian public sector because of one NYSC is a retrogressive and unproductive policy....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Questionable NYSC Certificate: Eight Things To Know by Ekeseges(f): 7:52pm On Jul 10, 2018
People wey get original NYSC NVR see job.na real wa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Questionable NYSC Certificate: Eight Things To Know by Myde4naija(m): 7:55pm On Jul 10, 2018
oruma19:
Is kemi a graduate? If yes, then she has no question to ansa. Simple. Who nysc hep? Is it now we want to hold on to our laws? Abeg who obeys laws in nigeria? Yeye people in a very great country.
i agree with you
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Questionable NYSC Certificate: Eight Things To Know by olas24u(f): 7:55pm On Jul 10, 2018
when will they scrap this programme sef

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Questionable NYSC Certificate: Eight Things To Know by mide419: 7:57pm On Jul 10, 2018
Lets fight corruption please

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Questionable NYSC Certificate: Eight Things To Know by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 10, 2018
kapelvej:
Buharo should show us how serious is he using this case

Lol oga wey no get WAEC.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Questionable NYSC Certificate: Eight Things To Know by VULCAN(m): 8:01pm On Jul 10, 2018
Do you know her personally?

Where you there when she was gathering her documents for submission to The Senate?

The question remains, Is she qualified by law to be exempted?

Because one wonders why you will be talking while she herself is quiet

deomelo:
lmao...

PT still dey scramble with their silly and unprofessional tales by the moonlight story.

grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Questionable NYSC Certificate: Eight Things To Know by amanze2020(m): 8:03pm On Jul 10, 2018
neoclassical:
The Exemption letter was forged. I also finished service in September, 2009, same month and year Mrs. Adeosu got her Exemption Letter and my NYSC certificate was signed by Brig. Gen. Tsiga. It is then not possible for Tsiga to sign my Certificate and Mr. Bomoi who left before Tsiga signed Mrs. Adeosun's Exemption Letter, since the two certificates were issued same month and year. See attached.
You have a point. Please send it to premium time newspaper to further substantiate their proof that FM forged her exemption certificate...... This one alone go put NYSC leadership for more trouble.

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Questionable NYSC Certificate: Eight Things To Know by LondonLord: 8:06pm On Jul 10, 2018
neoclassical:
The Exemption letter was forged. I also finished service in September, 2009, same month and year Mrs. Adeosu got her Exemption Letter and my NYSC certificate was signed by Brig. Gen. Tsiga. It is then not possible for Tsiga to sign my Certificate and Mr. Bomoi who left before Tsiga signed Mrs. Adeosun's Exemption Letter, since the two certificates were issued same month and year. See attached.
Nawa oo this is Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Questionable NYSC Certificate: Eight Things To Know by geedup(m): 8:11pm On Jul 10, 2018
those senators that played along with the falsehood needs to be prosecuted as well. the way corrupt practices is being condoled in this part of the world frightens the hell out of me. to stay true and stand on truth will be a revolutionary act that will be short lived and probably get you killed or assassinated.

kemi adeosun should have resigned before the exposé
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Questionable NYSC Certificate: Eight Things To Know by Ugosample(m): 8:12pm On Jul 10, 2018
Ncsamuel:

If she no wan serve, she should have stayed out of public service

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Questionable NYSC Certificate: Eight Things To Know by boxypane(m): 8:13pm On Jul 10, 2018
whitering:
Buhari will never see anything wrong with this scandal.

The thing is, the President has not been formally informed. Its all an investigation going on. Meanwhile, are we to blame the President or the senate that screened her?
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Questionable NYSC Certificate: Eight Things To Know by Akpan107(m): 8:14pm On Jul 10, 2018
omocalabar:
And this is one of the saint ministers we had to wait for 6months to get... Mr Integrity indeed
To Buhari, she is probably the best.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Questionable NYSC Certificate: Eight Things To Know by kapelvej: 8:20pm On Jul 10, 2018
sacluxisback:

Lol oga wey no get WAEC.
my brodaaaaaaa, Na him dey fight corruption

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Questionable NYSC Certificate: Eight Things To Know by ivandragon: 8:21pm On Jul 10, 2018
deomelo:
lmao...

grin grin

lol...

the almighty defender of all things corrupt & evil as long as it is done by your preferred demon...

lol...

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Questionable NYSC Certificate: Eight Things To Know by emmanuelex1(m): 8:21pm On Jul 10, 2018
Just imagine you were the one caught, by now police for they parade you for NTA.
ogundokun:
Adeosun we love you
q

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Questionable NYSC Certificate: Eight Things To Know by deomelo: 8:23pm On Jul 10, 2018
[s]
rock003:

As usual, nothing you sat corresponds with sense or reason. The way you comment makes one wonder if supporting buhari is synonymous with stupidity and senselessness. Get well soon from your barbarism.
[/s]

Not interested in any ignorant and unintelligent ipob related rubbish at the moment, try back next time.
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Questionable NYSC Certificate: Eight Things To Know by Kalaba(m): 8:27pm On Jul 10, 2018
Abeg Finance minister should quickly register, batch B 2018 registration is on.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Questionable NYSC Certificate: Eight Things To Know by Lomprico2: 8:30pm On Jul 10, 2018
Mopolchi:
Let her resign.

Abi? It will even give a tiny credibility to this useless administration.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Questionable NYSC Certificate: Eight Things To Know by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 10, 2018
neoclassical:

Only NYSC can determine the authenticity of the certificate. Certificate of National Service issued on August 2009 & Certificate of Exemption issued on September 2009 few weeks interval. The specimens for both Certificates are not the same. What went wrong can only be determined by bringing out Certificate of Exemption issued on the same date. Certificate of exemption specimen in the NYSC custody at the point of issuance needs to be determined since one certificate cannot bear a separate date.
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Questionable NYSC Certificate: Eight Things To Know by Obagoblog(m): 8:32pm On Jul 10, 2018
oruma19:
Is kemi a graduate? If yes, then she has no question to ansa. Simple. Who nysc hep? Is it now we want to hold on to our laws? Abeg who obeys laws in nigeria? Yeye people in a very great country.
Look at what you just typed. So, the law should be disregarded because she is special or what...

Make she thank her stars nah Nigeria she dey.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Questionable NYSC Certificate: Eight Things To Know by deomelo: 8:33pm On Jul 10, 2018
[s]
VULCAN:
Do you know her personally?

Where you there when she was gathering her documents for submission to The Senate?

The question remains, Is she qualified by law to be exempted?

Because one wonders why you will be talking while she herself is quiet

[/s]

The same silly, ignorant and irrelevant rubbish, only the NYSC is allowed to determine right or wrong, not you and your fellow Igbos.
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Questionable NYSC Certificate: Eight Things To Know by rock003: 8:34pm On Jul 10, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Not interested in any ignorant and unintelligent ipob related rubbish at the moment, try back next time.

grin. Your brain is programmes to repeat the same rubbish over and over again. You must be soulless zombie robot. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Insecurity: NSCDC Commissions Female Squad To Secure Schools (photos) / Buhari, Obama And Same-sex Marriage / Soludo: I Was Asked To Reject Buhari’s Appointment ‘because There’s No Money’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.