Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

What Kind Of Business Can I Start With #100,000 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Kind Of Business Can I Start With #100,000 (657 Views)

What Kind Of Supply Business Can I Start With #50,000? / What Business Can I Start With 100 Thousand Naira? / What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Business Can I Start With #100,000 by MrLankeeee(m): 6:47pm On Jul 10, 2018
Hello nairalanders.

Please I want to know the kind of business I can start with 100,000 naira. I have heard of mini importation stuff, drop shipping and paid on demand stuff. I'm kinda confuse, which one is more lucrative?

Thanks.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With #100,000 by ufelove(m): 8:15pm On Jul 10, 2018
Hi, all the businesses you listed are lucrative however, they all require a little technical know-how and business expertise. If you have any of the above skills then go ahead and venture into anyone that suits you. To answer your question, think deep about your talent and passion, values you can offer.
Match those with your goal and make a decision by yourself. Oh and do a lot of research too.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With #100,000 by Ozed71: 8:35pm On Jul 10, 2018
I have document an ebook on top business you can start with 100k make huge profit
Though the book is not free
But I will encourage to invest in yourself
I will not sell my book to and tell you to go and practice No! I will hold you hand to hand till you start up something...
Nigeria is blessed with good business ideas

I will advice you go get a copy at

http://www.wappaydfunds.com/hot-biz-ideas
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With #100,000 by MrLankeeee(m): 1:41am On Mar 27, 2019
ufelove:
Hi, all the businesses you listed are lucrative however, they all require a little technical know-how and business expertise. If you have any of the above skills then go ahead and venture into anyone that suits you. To answer your question, think deep about your talent and passion, values you can offer.
Match those with your goal and make a decision by yourself. Oh and do a lot of research too.

Thank you very much.

(1) (Reply)

Make $5-$10 Daily / How To Begin Trading On Konga / Jumia / What Business Can U Do Wit 500K N Get 10k Profit A Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.