Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

proud of being a woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / proud of being a woman (936 Views)

'i'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive / Edafe Okporo: "I Am Gay And Proud Of It" (Photos) / Secondary School Student Flaunts Her Chest, Says She's Proud Of It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

proud of being a woman by ugandalady: 7:04pm On Jul 10, 2018
i will put 2 dildos of this type into my juicy hole, and watch some BBC-on-MILF movies, until i feel like dying, shaking , trembling, and yelling without a sound, that is a thrilling moment, which , i bet, 99.99% women have no idea of !

so ashamed of my gender. they dont even know how to instigate their bodies.

being a woman, with a strong mind, which tells her how to know herself, is the best gift from the GOD.
Re: proud of being a woman by ugandalady: 7:07pm On Jul 10, 2018
proud of being a woman, proud of being a woman who loves sex without any shame, proud of a woman who prefers fancy to any real action though she has money and power to do anything she wants to.
Re: proud of being a woman by ednut1(m): 7:35pm On Jul 10, 2018
Depression is real
Re: proud of being a woman by ugandalady: 8:55pm On Jul 10, 2018
ednut1:
Depression is real

u mean i dont have chance to have sex with BBC?
Re: proud of being a woman by milemimi93(m): 9:09pm On Jul 10, 2018
90% of women wish they were men off Internet.
60% of men fake to be women on the internet
Re: proud of being a woman by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 10, 2018
milemimi93:
90% of women wish they were men off Internet.

60% of men fake to be women on the internet
hey massa good evening
Re: proud of being a woman by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 10, 2018
Belgium how market ?
Re: proud of being a woman by milemimi93(m): 9:23pm On Jul 10, 2018
jessca048:
hey massa good evening
Hey evening. What it do?
Re: proud of being a woman by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 10, 2018
milemimi93:

Hey evening. What it do?
my mood was cool not until Belgium lost the match.
and you
Re: proud of being a woman by milemimi93(m): 9:33pm On Jul 10, 2018
jessca048:
my mood was cool not until Belgium lost the match.
and you
Are you from Belgium.?
France President’s visit to fella's shrine wasn't a joke.
Was it?

I am not a fan of football anyway.

I am cool..
Re: proud of being a woman by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 10, 2018
Sat here with a footlong sub, waiting for canineofthejackal cool

I mean CanineOfJackal undecided
Re: proud of being a woman by BluntBoy(m): 9:41pm On Jul 10, 2018
ugandalady:
i will put 2 dildos of this type into my juicy hole, and watch some BBC-on-MILF movies, until i feel like dying, shaking , trembling, and yelling without a sound, that is a thrilling moment, which , i bet, 99.99% women have no idea of !

so ashamed of my gender. they dont even know how to instigate their bodies.

being a woman, with a strong mind, which tells her how to know herself, is the best gift from the GOD.

Re: proud of being a woman by BluntBoy(m): 9:42pm On Jul 10, 2018
LivingFree:

Re: proud of being a woman by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 10, 2018

1 Like

Re: proud of being a woman by CanineOfJackal: 9:59pm On Jul 10, 2018
LivingFree:

You got my names all mixed up. #Lol

Let's talk about the Irish loving beer and the Scots being brave warriors ( Braveheart Mel Gibson) but they were conquered by the English.

Can you talk about their government and why the Wales and Scotland don't have their own Prime minister
Re: proud of being a woman by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 10, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
You got my names all mixed up. #Lol

Let's talk about the Irish loving beer and the Scots being brave warriors ( Braveheart Mel Gibson) but they were conquered by the English.

Can you talk about their government and why the Wales and Scotland don't have their own Prime minister

I have zero knowledge of the government set up... told you I can't get past stereotypes grin

If I got my passport in the time they are testing people, I would have failed. embarassed

So, let's change the subject because I've covered all I know. Do you think we'd ever have a united Africa? Imagine the super power we'd be... we'd first need to stop the self hate before we could stop hating each other.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: proud of being a woman by CanineOfJackal: 10:32pm On Jul 10, 2018
LivingFree:

I have zero knowledge of the government set up... told you I can't get past stereotypes grin

If I got my passport in the time they are testing people, I would have failed. embarassed

So, let's change the subject because I've covered all I know. Do you think we'd ever have a united Africa? Imagine the super power we'd be... we'd first need to stop the self hate before we could stop hating each other.
We can NEVER have a united Africa because we are still bugged down with religion and ethnicity.

These two factors makes even the educated ones in Africa to drop their books aside and wear them as a cloak
Re: proud of being a woman by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 10, 2018
LivingFree:

cool But yet set your mind on a world of universal brotherhood driven by Universal principle which is COMPASSION "be your brother keeper" "love your neighbour".
Re: proud of being a woman by Nobody: 2:49am On Jul 11, 2018
WORDWORLD:
[/b]
cool But yet set your mind on a world of universal brotherhood driven by Universal principle which is COMPASSION "be your brother keeper" "love your neighbour".

We're here doubting a continent being united and you threw in a universal people-hood shocked

It's the dream and it can only be achieved on an individual basis. I figured if I keep my shi together and work on myself then at least I could achieve not adding 1 more fear, anger, hate etc to the universal psychi...
Re: proud of being a woman by Nobody: 6:47am On Jul 11, 2018
LivingFree:

We're here doubting a continent being united and you threw in a universal people-hood shocked

It's the dream and it can only be achieved on an individual basis. I figured if I keep my shi together and work on myself then at least I could achieve not adding 1 more fear, anger, hate etc to the universal psychi...

Our workings on ourselves must not be reduced to INDIVIDUALISM meaning, seeing the end in ourselves alone. The holistic approach is to start from self as you have rightly said weeding out the diseases of the hearts that makes dysfunctional the human psyche inclining it to evil actions. Diseases of the heart such as greed, hatred, prejudice envy........e. t.c. e.t.c emanates from hearts uncultivated.

THE BEST OF US ARE THOSE WHO ARE WORKING TOWARDS PERFECTION WHILE BEARING IN MIND THAT PERFECTION CAN NEVER BE ATTAINED BY MORTALS, HENCE THE WHOLE WORKINGS IS TOWARDS WEEDING OUT DEFECTS AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE IN US AS WELL AS OUR SOCIETIES. OF WHICH THE MOST IMPORTANT IS THE MICROEST INSTITUTION CALLED THE 'FAMILY'. "Charity begins at home".

UNIVERSAL BONDING begins when men and women love and respect one another, are compassionate and betray not each others trust. Let us always enjoin what is right and forbid what is evil while working on ourselves to be the best of creatures, higher in rank than angels by making the best use of our gift of INTELLECTUAL INTUITION, becoming truely bonafide vicegerent of planet Earth and beyond the horizons.

"GOOD AND EVIL GROW UP TOGETHER AND ARE BOUND IN AN EQUILIBRIUM THAT CANNOT BE SUNDERED. THE MOST WE CAN DO IS TRY TO TILT THE EQUILIBRIUM TOWARDS THE GOOD". (Eric Hoffer, Reflections on Human conditions)

Livingfree, I understand your message actually and which is we can't give what we don't have. which calls for working on one's self first.

Kindly, put smiles on the less privileged faces and hearts today and always. If this is too much for you to do, at least carry a joyous heart yourself with a smiling face radiating love and compassion. Have a splendid day, live free but in the most responsible way worthy of emulation. Our ability to responding to countless options life throws at us to choose from must be governed by our understanding of consequences springing from a heart conscious undevoid of conscience.

"ACTION IS THE LIFE OF ALL, IF THOU DOST NOT ACT, THOU DOST NOTHING" (Gerrad Winstanley)

The summation of our collective actions by choice of direction of good or evil equals to a world in either chaos and crisis as it is very much today or one of stability and security enjoyed through out ages in Renaissance.

"Wisdom is found only in truth" (Wolfang Goethe)

Wise Minds make wise choices.

"Everyone must be committed to something. You have to put your foot down some place. Its is IMPOSSIBLE to be neutral at all times. There has to be a point of reference in the life of any thinking individual. You have to take a stand somewhere. The question, of course, is to put your foot down in the right place". (Dr. Gary Miller)

Cheers! Have a great day livingfree.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: proud of being a woman by ugandalady: 7:24am On Jul 11, 2018
WORDWORLD:

Our workings on ourselves must not be reduced to INDIVIDUALISM meaning, seeing the end in ourselves alone. The holistic approach is to start from self as you have rightly said weeding out the diseases of the hearts that makes dysfunctional the human psyche inclining it to evil action. Diseases such as greed, hatred, PREJUDICE, envy.........THE BEST OF US ARE THOSE WHO ARE WORKING TOWARDS PERFECTION WHILE BEARING IN MIND THAT PERFECTION CAN NEVER BE ATTAINED BY MORTALS, HENCE THE WHOLE WORKING IS TOWARDS WEEDING OUT DEFECTS AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE IN US AS WELL AS OUR SOCIETIES. OF WHICH THE MOST IMPORTANT IS THE MICROEST INSTITUTION CALLED THE 'FAMILY'. "Charity begins at home". And UNIVERSAL BONDING begins when men and women love and respect one another, are compassionate and betray not each others trust. Let us always enjoin what is right and forbid what is evil while working on ourselves to be the best of creatures, higher in rank than angels by making the best use of our gift of INTELLECTUAL INTUITION, bonafide vicegerent of planet Earth and beyond the horizons.

"GOOD AND EVIL GROW UP TOGETHER AND ARE BOUND IN AN EQUILIBRIUM THAT CANNOT BE SUNDERED. THE MOST WE CAN DO IS TRY TO TILT THE EQUILIBRIUM TOWARDS THE GOOD". (Eric Hoffer, Reflections on Human conditions)

Put smiles on the less privileged faces and hearts today and always. If this is too much for you to do, at least carry a joyous heart yourself with a smiling face radiating love and compassion. Have a splendid day, live free but in the most responsible way worthy of emulation. Our ability to responding to countless options life throws at us to choose from must be governed by our understanding of consequences and from a heart conscious undevoid of conscience. Cheers! Have a great day living free.

you should work on your dick first.
Re: proud of being a woman by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 11, 2018
ugandalady:

you should work on your dick first.
Thanks for the advice. Cheers, have a lovely day.

(1) (Reply)

Tweets About How To Find Out If Your Partner Is Enjoying Sex Will Leave You In / You Can Boost Your Sex Drive Naturally / Guys, Have You Ever Disvirgined A Lady? (how Was The Experience Like?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.