Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

NFL Player LeSan McCoy Accused Of Assaulting His Girlfriend, Child And Dog. Pics - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFL Player LeSan McCoy Accused Of Assaulting His Girlfriend, Child And Dog. Pics (21359 Views)

Moisés Caicedo & His Girlfriend (Before And After Pictures) / See The Ex-nfl Player Who Kill Huge Lion Terrorizing Community / Mark Knight Accused Of Racism For Drawing Serena Williams Cartoon (2) (3) (4)

Re: NFL Player LeSan McCoy Accused Of Assaulting His Girlfriend, Child And Dog. Pics by okwabayi(m): 10:01pm On Jul 10, 2018
Is he Nigerian, half Nigerian, his girlfriend Nigerian, dog Nigerian or he's sponsored by our government?

How does this akata news concern us, kwanu?

Re: NFL Player LeSan McCoy Accused Of Assaulting His Girlfriend, Child And Dog. Pics by carammel(f): 10:01pm On Jul 10, 2018
The part he beat his dog to kidney failure got me laughing, oyinbo and serenren, dog that they just cut off the head alive in Akure and Calabar for meat. grin grin.

As for the girlfriend, the man Don buy market.
Re: NFL Player LeSan McCoy Accused Of Assaulting His Girlfriend, Child And Dog. Pics by resurgent2019: 10:01pm On Jul 10, 2018
I don’t feel sorry for the woman. She’s only there for the money anyways.

I only pity the black man who has given racists in the NFL the opportunity to destroy his career cry cry cry.

That guys is a goner as the establishment will make sure he’s ruined.

Re: NFL Player LeSan McCoy Accused Of Assaulting His Girlfriend, Child And Dog. Pics by bfire(m): 10:02pm On Jul 10, 2018
Subtle witchcraft

They got him
Re: NFL Player LeSan McCoy Accused Of Assaulting His Girlfriend, Child And Dog. Pics by resurgent2019: 10:03pm On Jul 10, 2018
Danelo:
Omo see beating.

This kind of beating is meant for Afonja babes.

Why don’t you just kill any Yoruba you see?

I know you hate Yorubas. But I want to ask, why do you hate Yorubas so much?
Re: NFL Player LeSan McCoy Accused Of Assaulting His Girlfriend, Child And Dog. Pics by udemzyudex(m): 10:06pm On Jul 10, 2018
She's your gf and not your wife haba, it's not a do or die affairs. Just let go if you can't cope with the bullsh1t anymore. It's not a big deal naa.

Black man and anger be like 5&6

Re: NFL Player LeSan McCoy Accused Of Assaulting His Girlfriend, Child And Dog. Pics by Donbib(m): 10:06pm On Jul 10, 2018
Woman deserves good treatment...this is unjust
Correctbae2:
National football league Superstar, LeSan McCoy has been called out on Instagram for assaulting his girlfriend who is a fashion designer, his son and dog.

He was called out by his girlfriend bestfriend who Accuses him of beating his dog until he had kidney failure, beating his son for peeing and now beat her friend yesterday.

Her post:

@shadymccoy is THE DEVIL!!! YOU ARE AN ANIMAL!!!!!! We didn’t say anything about how you beat your dog “Henny” into kidney failure. Let’s not talk about all the times my best friend had to stop you from VICIOUSLY beating your son for small things like peeing in the bed. We kept quiet about your drug usage … all the ILLEGAL steroids and needles you were using, but we will not keep quiet about this!!!!!! I can’t believe you did this to my best friend!!!!! YOUR KARMA IS GOING TO BE SO REAL!!!!!! The world needs to know what type of animal you really are!!!!!!! This was just her yesterday on the left and now this morning this is her on the right!!!!

Source: https://correct.com.ng/nfl-superstar-mccoy-accused-of-assaulting-his-girlfriend-child-and-dog-photos/

Re: NFL Player LeSan McCoy Accused Of Assaulting His Girlfriend, Child And Dog. Pics by IamAirforce1: 10:13pm On Jul 10, 2018
The dog part weak me

Make the guy Kuku go join WWE cheesy

Re: NFL Player LeSan McCoy Accused Of Assaulting His Girlfriend, Child And Dog. Pics by Danelo(m): 10:24pm On Jul 10, 2018
resurgent2019:

Why don’t you just kill any Yoruba you see?

I know you hate Yorubas. But I want to ask, why do you hate Yorubas so much?
Their backstabbing nature and cowardice
Re: NFL Player LeSan McCoy Accused Of Assaulting His Girlfriend, Child And Dog. Pics by kushme: 10:25pm On Jul 10, 2018
shaybebaby:
His arse is toast! I don't know about America but from seeing her pics, she's in the UK at the moment and in this UK, everytime you see a healthcare professional, they always ask "are you suffering any form of domestic violence at home?" it's standard for them to ask.

So I can imagine her being attended to with those bruises in her face, coppers be sitting outside her door right now.

cheesy . The UK oh, the America oh.. These pussified societies would continue to ask about the programmed domestic violence bullsh*t...

A man will definitely beat/fight a woman(gender equality ) someday after taking her bullsh*t for a while. Pussy will kill the west..
Re: NFL Player LeSan McCoy Accused Of Assaulting His Girlfriend, Child And Dog. Pics by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 10, 2018
Men are devils.

Re: NFL Player LeSan McCoy Accused Of Assaulting His Girlfriend, Child And Dog. Pics by Vested(m): 10:36pm On Jul 10, 2018
Is this normal at all?
He may be suffering from Concussion O!
Ever since that Will Smith Movie, I don't fancy that sport anymore.

Meanwhile, I have a 5kva inverter and 8 solar panels for sale so you can enjoy uninterrupted power supply, like I did before batteries packed out. Check my ad.

https://www.nairaland.com/4568736/5kva-solar-inverter-8-solar
Re: NFL Player LeSan McCoy Accused Of Assaulting His Girlfriend, Child And Dog. Pics by resurgent2019: 10:39pm On Jul 10, 2018
Danelo:

Their backstabbing nature and cowardice

I am Yoruba and I don’t back stab anybody.

And won’t it be better if you kill any yoruba you see on the road? I won’t tell you to leave the SW or this site(being owned by a Yoruba) as I know you won’t. The next best thing is to plan a war to eliminate Yorubas from Nigeria because we are not going anywhere.
Re: NFL Player LeSan McCoy Accused Of Assaulting His Girlfriend, Child And Dog. Pics by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 10, 2018
Steroids cause em...
Re: NFL Player LeSan McCoy Accused Of Assaulting His Girlfriend, Child And Dog. Pics by gogo2479: 10:47pm On Jul 10, 2018
Police: LeSean McCoy's Ex-Girlfriend Was The Victim Of A Targeted Home Invasion [Update]
Re: NFL Player LeSan McCoy Accused Of Assaulting His Girlfriend, Child And Dog. Pics by gogo2479: 10:50pm On Jul 10, 2018
Police: LeSean McCoy's Ex-Girlfriend Was The Victim Of A Targeted Home Invasion [Update] according to police report in GA USA. And her girlfriend that posted the news earlier on her instagram page has since taken it down.
Re: NFL Player LeSan McCoy Accused Of Assaulting His Girlfriend, Child And Dog. Pics by Ugosample(m): 11:02pm On Jul 10, 2018
kushme:

cheesy . The UK oh, the America oh.. These pussified societies would continue to ask about the programmed domestic violence bullsh*t...

A man will definitely beat/fight a woman(gender equality ) someday after taking her bullsh*t for a while. Pussy will kill the west..

what is this one saying? ?

Re: NFL Player LeSan McCoy Accused Of Assaulting His Girlfriend, Child And Dog. Pics by cenaman(m): 11:24pm On Jul 10, 2018
where is the picture of the dog and doctor report on kidney problem?
Re: NFL Player LeSan McCoy Accused Of Assaulting His Girlfriend, Child And Dog. Pics by NdiaraIGBO: 11:29pm On Jul 10, 2018
gogo2479:
Police: LeSean McCoy's Ex-Girlfriend Was The Victim Of A Targeted Home Invasion [Update] according to police report in GA USA. And her girlfriend that posted the news earlier on her instagram page has since taken it down.

See Code!

Babe don realise say money go finish.....she quickly rearrange herself
Re: NFL Player LeSan McCoy Accused Of Assaulting His Girlfriend, Child And Dog. Pics by kushme: 11:53pm On Jul 10, 2018
Ugosample:

what is this one saying? ?

Are you a pussy nigga quoting me, I hope you don't bring a knife to the gun fight?

Before I kill you, you should stop smelling pvssy..
You dumbfvck.. If I don't kill you, next time, don't quote a Gee like me with that overused bullsh*t ..
Re: NFL Player LeSan McCoy Accused Of Assaulting His Girlfriend, Child And Dog. Pics by NubianX: 12:14am On Jul 11, 2018
resurgent2019:
I don’t feel sorry for the woman. She’s only there for the money anyways.

I only pity the black man who has given racists in the NFL the opportunity to destroy his career cry cry cry.

That guys is a goner as the establishment will make sure he’s ruined.

BEST OBSERVATION AND COMMENT! wink

Re: NFL Player LeSan McCoy Accused Of Assaulting His Girlfriend, Child And Dog. Pics by Caleycash(m): 12:32am On Jul 11, 2018
shaybebaby:
His arse is toast! I don't know about America but from seeing her pics, she's in the UK at the moment and in this UK, everytime you see a healthcare professional, they always ask "are you suffering any form of domestic violence at home?" it's standard for them to ask.

So I can imagine her being attended to with those bruises in her face, coppers be sitting outside her door right now.
Are you indirectly telling us you live in UK!?... you girls are soo dramatic, nothing will happen to his career, his made already. all that is there is to spend money and get some restrictions nothing else, no system is perfect!
Re: NFL Player LeSan McCoy Accused Of Assaulting His Girlfriend, Child And Dog. Pics by Caleycash(m): 12:37am On Jul 11, 2018
kushme:

Are you a pussy nigga quoting me, I hope you don't bring a knife to the gun fight?

Before I kill you, you should stop smelling pvssy..
You dumbfvck.. If I don't kill you, next time, don't quote a Gee like me with that overused bullsh*t ..
hey shut up illegal immigrant... yeye small boys wey travel with their family spilling nonsense, your mates are achieving academically, monetary and success wise, your here talking rubbish as if you've killed a cockroach before. mtchewww

Re: NFL Player LeSan McCoy Accused Of Assaulting His Girlfriend, Child And Dog. Pics by Diso60090(m): 1:06am On Jul 11, 2018
shaybebaby:

You don see flight before?

Come Lagos red bus full everywhere
Re: NFL Player LeSan McCoy Accused Of Assaulting His Girlfriend, Child And Dog. Pics by ojlifa: 2:03am On Jul 11, 2018
we know the game,time to clean him out,american men the most abused men in the world

Correctbae2:
National football league Superstar, LeSan McCoy has been called out on Instagram for assaulting his girlfriend who is a fashion designer, his son and dog.

He was called out by his girlfriend bestfriend who Accuses him of beating his dog until he had kidney failure, beating his son for peeing and now beat her friend yesterday.

Her post:

@shadymccoy is THE DEVIL!!! YOU ARE AN ANIMAL!!!!!! We didn’t say anything about how you beat your dog “Henny” into kidney failure. Let’s not talk about all the times my best friend had to stop you from VICIOUSLY beating your son for small things like peeing in the bed. We kept quiet about your drug usage … all the ILLEGAL steroids and needles you were using, but we will not keep quiet about this!!!!!! I can’t believe you did this to my best friend!!!!! YOUR KARMA IS GOING TO BE SO REAL!!!!!! The world needs to know what type of animal you really are!!!!!!! This was just her yesterday on the left and now this morning this is her on the right!!!!

Source: https://correct.com.ng/nfl-superstar-mccoy-accused-of-assaulting-his-girlfriend-child-and-dog-photos/
Re: NFL Player LeSan McCoy Accused Of Assaulting His Girlfriend, Child And Dog. Pics by Emilokoiyawon: 2:19am On Jul 11, 2018
When you tell them to marry NORMAL guys they say they want a BAD boy. Oya see your life. I just pity the little boy and the dog.
Re: NFL Player LeSan McCoy Accused Of Assaulting His Girlfriend, Child And Dog. Pics by sainthumble: 4:52am On Jul 11, 2018
Correctbae2:

Her post:

OMG!!! is she dying or she don dead grin

Re: NFL Player LeSan McCoy Accused Of Assaulting His Girlfriend, Child And Dog. Pics by themodernman: 5:03am On Jul 11, 2018
franchasng:
Lol, when u hear ladies running their mouth babababa plaplaplapla u will think they can beat Hulk Hogan to death but one back hand slap like this, they turn red like albino cheesy cheesy

Too much for people who want to be equal to men lipsrsealed

That was d mistake I once made that moved me to hit a lady, I beat the shii outta d bii that night.

Since then I knew women were as weak as fvck, na just mouth them get, even if them slap you sef, you fit no feel am cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: NFL Player LeSan McCoy Accused Of Assaulting His Girlfriend, Child And Dog. Pics by Teaser4(m): 6:47am On Jul 11, 2018
lazy bloggers, she was robbed and beaten by some thugs, which she claimed were sent by her boo... ofcourse he denied it

Re: NFL Player LeSan McCoy Accused Of Assaulting His Girlfriend, Child And Dog. Pics by Alwaysking: 6:54am On Jul 11, 2018
Admin401:
Damn! dat dude is a animal, look at how he disfigured her face.
Re: NFL Player LeSan McCoy Accused Of Assaulting His Girlfriend, Child And Dog. Pics by rinzaugustine: 6:58am On Jul 11, 2018
Hopeless women.Keeping quiet because the guy is is rich.If na poor man all hell will be let loose..smh..hopeless things

Nigeria Vs South Africa: Probable Line Up / EPL: Roy Keane Names Three Things Manchester United Need After 4-0 Loss / Ivory Coast Vs Guinea-bissau: AFCON 2023 - (2 - 0) On 13th January 2024