Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

I Feel So Horrible That I Am In Love With My Soul Mate - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Feel So Horrible That I Am In Love With My Soul Mate (971 Views)

I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. / I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. / I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel So Horrible That I Am In Love With My Soul Mate by Samuelgr8: 8:07pm On Jul 10, 2018
Bankole and I were first best friends from school. It was such an amazing relationship. It was the happiest I was ever. We kissed when he came to see me in my hostel one day and that was how we began to date. Bankole,a basket ball player and myself, a football player had our lives set before us.

We got signed on professional clubs after school and we got too busy,we couldn't keep up with our busy schedules. Our career was going very well. Eventually,we broke up. Not formally but the constant distance made it difficult and we drifted apart. I don't think we actually believed we we over but it was normal for athletes to have people around and date either casually or otherwise.

We kept in touch once in a while so I knew Bankole was in a relationship with an actress. I felt jealous every time I saw pictures of them on social media but I tried to put it behind me. When Banokole told me they were engaged,I pretended to be happy for him but I was so down with hurt and....more

https://livelystones.com.ng/i-feel-so-horrible-that-i-am-in-love-with-my-soul-mate/
Re: I Feel So Horrible That I Am In Love With My Soul Mate by EfemenaXY: 8:12pm On Jul 10, 2018
@op: kindly clarify - are you male?

Is this about gay love?
Re: I Feel So Horrible That I Am In Love With My Soul Mate by Samuelgr8: 11:36pm On Jul 10, 2018
"F" cheesy
EfemenaXY:

Is this about gay love?
Re: I Feel So Horrible That I Am In Love With My Soul Mate by Beke2020: 10:29am On Jul 11, 2018
Love is everything
Re: I Feel So Horrible That I Am In Love With My Soul Mate by acosfd: 1:20pm On Jul 11, 2018
EfemenaXY:

Is this about gay love?
Gay dey get belle?

1 Like

Re: I Feel So Horrible That I Am In Love With My Soul Mate by Beke2020: 2:53pm On Jul 12, 2018
:ohmnnnn
acosfd:

Gay dey get belle?

(1) (Reply)

Meet 25years Old Lady Who Has Given Birth To 9 Kids / Who Can Remember This? (photo) / Yyyyyy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.