Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,642 members, 7,801,869 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1454 Views)

Finding A Partner Is More Difficult Than I Assume / Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed! / What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by lastmanstandn(m): 10:02pm On Jul 10, 2018
Re: . by Cinacci124: 10:22pm On Jul 10, 2018
grin
Re: . by lastmanstandn(m): 11:00pm On Jul 10, 2018
Cinacci124:
grin
You dey laugh, it’s a serious matter o.
Re: . by DonroxyII: 2:56am On Jul 11, 2018
lastmanstandn:
Question: How difficult or easy is finding a wife from home when you've lived most part of your adult life abroad? If you eventually do, how does the dating process work? I’m curious to know cus I increasingly find it hard to understand how Nigerians date miles away from each other.
Where One go start self ..... u need to know home girls and abroad girls don't reason the same .... so if u really want to understand Nigerian girls, u better start watching NollyWood though Hollywood is getting Americanised/Europeanised nowadays !!
Re: . by lastmanstandn(m): 9:12pm On Jul 11, 2018
DonroxyII:
Where One go start self ..... u need to know home girls and abroad girls don't reason the same .... so if u really want to understand Nigerian girls, u better start watching NollyWood though Hollywood is getting Americanised/Europeanised nowadays !!

You’re right.
Re: . by shugasofttouch: 10:08pm On Jul 11, 2018
lastmanstandn:
Question: How difficult or easy is finding a wife from home when you've lived most part of your adult life abroad? If you eventually do, how does the dating process work? I’m curious to know cus I increasingly find it hard to understand how Nigerians date miles away from each other.
It's about what you want, how you want her then move to wia you want her from and then imbibe in you the kind of person you want her to be. It's not difficult
Re: . by Wilfredpat22(f): 10:37pm On Jul 11, 2018
I will advice any man based abroad same way I will advice my own brother

Don’t marry any homes based Nigerian lady. We are hungry and will eat your money. Yes!!
We will do worst to you when our eyes open because the law favors women over there

Adios!

3 Likes

Re: . by Cinacci124: 10:42pm On Jul 11, 2018
lastmanstandn:

You dey laugh, it’s a serious matter o.
Lol...finding a wife in this country is like a camel passing through the eye of a needle... angry
Re: . by lastmanstandn(m): 12:40am On Jul 12, 2018
Wilfredpat22:
I will advice any man based abroad same way I will advice my own brother

Don’t marry any homes based Nigerian lady. We are hungry and will eat your money. Yes!!
We will do worst to you when our eyes open because the law favors women over there

Adios!

That’s my exact problem, I think we need to have some kind of awakening in Nigeria. People need to understand that their grievances with Nigeria’s economic inequalities shouldn’t be an excuse for greed. Sad!!!
Re: . by Newbielearner(m): 12:41am On Jul 12, 2018
Op, stay away from Nigerian girls o. Except if you have a strong heart, and you can handle surprises.

The best thing is either to stick with those abroad or just don't allow any of the girls here know your worth.

GoodLuck to you.
Re: . by lastmanstandn(m): 12:53am On Jul 12, 2018
Newbielearner:
Op, stay away from Nigerian girls o. Except if you have a strong heart, and you can handle surprises.

The best thing is either to stick with those abroad or just don't allow any of the girls here know your worth.

GoodLuck to you.

You know it is so heartbreaking watching a friend go through the tedious stress of getting a Nigerian girl through the US immigration system, getting her stable here, have a twin, only for her to say she never really loved him leaving him for someone she met here. Sickening!
Re: . by RobinHood147: 5:04am On Jul 12, 2018
lastmanstandn:

Better find one Akata or oyinbo to marry where you are.
-
No give yourself strange blood pressure.
Re: . by RobinHood147: 5:04am On Jul 12, 2018
lastmanstandn:

You know it is so heartbreaking watching a friend go through the tedious stress of getting a Nigerian girl through the US immigration system, getting her stable here, have a twin, only for her to say she never really loved him leaving him for someone she met here. Sickening!

Since you know, why you come dey reason am?
Re: . by lastmanstandn(m): 5:30am On Jul 12, 2018
RobinHood147:

Since you know, why you come dey reason am?

Bro have you tried chicken garlic alfredo and steamed broccoli for dinner? Compare that sh*t with just rice and plantain with correct sauce. Or just try watching naija comedies with oyinbo wife. These enjoyable owambe life matter o!
Re: . by RobinHood147: 7:47am On Jul 12, 2018
lastmanstandn:

Bro have you tried chicken garlic alfredo and steamed broccoli for dinner? Compare that sh*t with just rice and plantain with correct sauce. Or just try watching naija comedies with oyinbo wife. These enjoyable owambe life matter o!

Bros, forget that thing. If you teach her, she will learn.
Re: . by SeriousPartner(f): 10:43pm On Aug 16, 2018
Re: . by chiommy123(f): 10:54pm On Aug 16, 2018
are our girls that bad as being portrayed here. guys in Diaspora will always come home for us cos they know we are cool headed than those over there.

(1) (Reply)

What Lightening Cream Are You Using? / Help With My Result / 7 Ways To Show Intimacy Without Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.